Motley Crue To Guest On 'Bones' Season Finale

There are 30 comments on the BlabberMouth.net story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Motley Crue To Guest On 'Bones' Season Finale. In it, BlabberMouth.net reports that:

According to the Bones Spoilers Blog , it was reported in today's edition of the USA Today newspaper that MOTLEY CRUE will be guests in the season finale of Fox 's "Bones" on May 14 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlabberMouth.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John from Colorado

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Apr 24, 2009
rob maspeth wrote:
and the emmy for best guest star in a tv drama goes to ? motley crue
Hey Rob, where is my list of crue shows! are we going to trade or what. emmy for the Crue, hmm- not with Vinces acting ability.(ford farelane)
rob maspeth

Jackson Heights, NY

#22 Apr 24, 2009
and the emmy for best special guest in a tv drama goes to ? motley crue.
rob maspeth

Jackson Heights, NY

#23 Apr 24, 2009
John from Colorado wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rob, where is my list of crue shows! are we going to trade or what. emmy for the Crue, hmm- not with Vinces acting ability.(ford farelane)
i`m sory bro i have been working long hours i promise i will send you my list soon.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#25 May 15, 2009
Saw the appearance on Bones...disappointed.
I thought they would have a little dialogue...they just waved from the stage. The performance was dubbed over with the studio recording of Dr. Feelgood, I found that to be rather lame.
Oh well, can't win 'em all. Bring on CrueFest 2!

“whats up people”

Since: Dec 06

kansas

#26 May 23, 2009
rob maspeth wrote:
and the emmy for best special guest in a tv drama goes to ? motley crue.
hey bro drop me a line and let me know whats been going on

“whats up people”

kansas

#27 May 23, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
Saw the appearance on Bones...disappointed.
I thought they would have a little dialogue...they just waved from the stage. The performance was dubbed over with the studio recording of Dr. Feelgood, I found that to be rather lame.
Oh well, can't win 'em all. Bring on CrueFest 2!
do you know if thats gonna be on again and if so when. thanks

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#28 May 27, 2009
harold wrote:
<quoted text>do you know if thats gonna be on again and if so when. thanks
No idea...I don't follow the show. I do know that it was the season finale, so surely it will repeat before the new season starts.

You really didn't miss much. Some of the show's characters were having dialogue on the upper level of a night club, the Crue comes in, all wearing shades, Vince and Nikki I think wave.
Later, immediately following a scene outside the club in an alley where the absurd plot is wrapping up, you hear the crowd inside get loud just as someone gets killed. Then it cuts to inside where the Crue are playing Dr. Feelgood. The music is from the studio album dubbed over. They play part of the song and that's it.

“whats up people”

kansas

#29 May 29, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea...I don't follow the show. I do know that it was the season finale, so surely it will repeat before the new season starts.
You really didn't miss much. Some of the show's characters were having dialogue on the upper level of a night club, the Crue comes in, all wearing shades, Vince and Nikki I think wave.
Later, immediately following a scene outside the club in an alley where the absurd plot is wrapping up, you hear the crowd inside get loud just as someone gets killed. Then it cuts to inside where the Crue are playing Dr. Feelgood. The music is from the studio album dubbed over. They play part of the song and that's it.
thanks. talk to you later
rob maspeth

Forest Hills, NY

#30 May 29, 2009
hey harold, how have you been bro ? great i hope,i`m working hard. so are you enjoining that motley bootleg i sent you. so have you heard from the old gang ? i still can`t send e-mails.if you get the chance send sophie an e-mail to sophie and explain to her that i still think about her and i`m sorry have not sent her an e-mail.

“whats up people”

kansas

#31 May 30, 2009
rob maspeth wrote:
hey harold, how have you been bro ? great i hope,i`m working hard. so are you enjoining that motley bootleg i sent you. so have you heard from the old gang ? i still can`t send e-mails.if you get the chance send sophie an e-mail to sophie and explain to her that i still think about her and i`m sorry have not sent her an e-mail.
hey bro long time no see. i havent got the boot leg you sent. im just glad to here from you. i will tell the gang whats going on. write again when you have time. later brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uncasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut diocese to pay $1.1 million to sett... Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 1
News Mohegan Sun: Slot Revenue Drops At Mohegan Sun,... (Apr '09) Mar '15 Myword 20
The Stenger Farm Pond Case (Jul '09) Feb '15 Cool4ever18 8
Best Market in Montville closes without notice Feb '15 Lucy 1
News Eastbound Jesus At Arch Street Tavern Dec '14 ijnokp 1
News Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun Report Drop In Slot Reven... (Nov '14) Nov '14 revman 1
News Thames River Apartments: 'We're just barely liv... (Sep '14) Nov '14 annekb1111 3
More from around the web

Uncasville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]