Barenaked Ladies Not As Much Fun At M...

Barenaked Ladies Not As Much Fun At Mohegan Sun

There are 1 comment on the WTIC-TV Hartford story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Barenaked Ladies Not As Much Fun At Mohegan Sun. In it, WTIC-TV Hartford reports that:

When Steven Page left Barenaked Ladies in February 2009 following an oddly chaotic year for the band, the lineup change fundamentally altered the personality of an act that has forged much of its popularity around that personality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTIC-TV Hartford.

abbynormal

New York, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Whomever wrote that has his/her respective head up his/her ass. The Ladies are better than ever, more cohesive, making better music, and just as much fun as ever. It's about time the band focused on it's true talent (which was always there) the crafting of sensitive, poignant, beautiful yet edgy pop songs. I've been a fan since 1997 and have seen them live at least 10 times. Recently saw them in my home city of Manhattan at Radio City Music Hall. The show was amazing, and most of the audience members spent the entire time on their feet cheering, laughing, smiling, singing along. There was a mix of new fans and old. Steven Page dragged the band down if anything with his diva wants and needs. Good luck to him but I believe his "solo" career will be quite unremarkable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uncasville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Stenger Farm Pond Case (Jul '09) Jun 13 Vincent 10
Looking for friend Ronald C. Stevenson (Mar '12) Jun 6 Harley 7
News DHS released nearly 20,000 criminal immigrants ... May 31 spud 4
News Federal probe opened in accused immigrant's case May '16 commenters 1
News Murderers, Rapists, Kidnappers: Nearly 20,000 C... May '16 commenters 1
News Diane Dimond: Failure to act on immigration ref... May '16 commenters 1
News Waterford man begins three-year sentence for ho... Apr '16 Ricky tan 2

Uncasville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance