Pilot killed in helicopter crash

Pilot killed in helicopter crash

There are 2 comments on the KTVF Fairbanks story from Jun 21, 2010, titled Pilot killed in helicopter crash. In it, KTVF Fairbanks reports that:

Lt. Calen Kenny says the pilot had just dropped off two workers from a private cattle ranch at the western end of the island and was taking off shortly after 5:30 p.m. Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVF Fairbanks.

Blake

Dutch Harbor, AK

#1 Jun 21, 2010
We mourn the loss of our close personal friend, Lonnie Kennedy, and wish wish to extend our condolences to his wife & family.

Just to think he was just here having coffee with us the other day.
Blake

Dutch Harbor, AK

#2 Jun 21, 2010
The Dutch Harbor Yacht Club & the Harley Owners Group (HOG) of Unalaska/Dutch Harbor would like to extend their sincere condolences to Lonnie's family and close friends.

Please let us know if we can be of any help, we're here 24/7

Blake & May,Alicia&#652 86;Alex,I&#6534 7;ic le Jim,Pat & lisa ,Louie, Hippie, Dave, Sackett,Vinnie, Dan & Mary, Reno,Th e &# 65318;at he&# 65362; G ro&# 65357;of f &# 65331;r.  C&# 65349;nt er,and all of those that you have inspired.

You're the man Lonnie,. Going to be hard shoes to fill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Unalaska Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dutch Harbor mourns captain Phil Harris (Feb '10) Aug '15 Al King 6
News NOAA rejects nomination for Aleutian Islands sa... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kim 1
News A swarm of earthquakes have been recorded in th... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kim 1
News String of earthquakes shakes up Pribilof Island (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kim 1
News Experiment Looks for Slow Earthquakes Under Una... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Del 1
News Experiment looks for slow earthquakes under Una... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Milton 1
kyle Eby (Nov '14) Nov '14 FreeEby 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Unalaska Mortgages