Prescription drug turn-in set in Rose...

Prescription drug turn-in set in Roseburg

There are 2 comments on the The News-Review story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Prescription drug turn-in set in Roseburg. In it, The News-Review reports that:

Dr. Robert Dannenhoffer, a Roseburg pediatrician, can cite many reasons why people should take part in a prescription crug turn-in event set Saturday in Roseburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

Kurrupt

Oakville, Canada

#1 Mar 8, 2010
That'd be a nice score to hit the truck transporting all the "devil drugs" to be disposed of. Give em to me my nose will dispose of them no problemo.
bystander

Paris, AR

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Kurrupt wrote:
That'd be a nice score to hit the truck transporting all the "devil drugs" to be disposed of. Give em to me my nose will dispose of them no problemo.
I'm sure someone has already got dibbs on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Umpqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Mintz, veteran hailed as hero of Oregon c... (Oct '15) Apr 21 Erika 66
News Teen drowning victim enjoyed life in Sutherlin (Jul '08) Apr 21 Erika 10
News Coos Bay man arrested after breaking into vendi... Apr 11 We hate coos bay ... 1
roseburg blog! you may rant or rave whenever y... (Jan '14) Apr 11 FLAGGED ON CL 17
News Winston mayor arrested on sex and weapons charges Mar 30 Enter Username 2
News Search for teen missing in river continues (Aug '09) Dec '16 Sad 2
News Roseburg's Revival Tattoo holds fundraiser for ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 frilled2b 1

Umpqua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Umpqua Mortgages