peddler's inn restaurant closing........

peddler's inn restaurant closing................again

Posted in the Ulysses Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
u-town resident

Ulysses, KS

#1 Sep 22, 2008
does anybody know who owns it now? from what i heard it's sandra west. has anybody been there? has it changed?

“Just being me...”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Damn, if I knew this, I would have asked my sources. I'll ask either tomorrow or the day after for you.
Anonymous620

Richfield, KS

#3 Sep 22, 2008
Sandra & her sister, I thought they were doing good though, service isnt so good, its never been. But I like the food.
Anonymous620

Richfield, KS

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Oops pressed post too many times!

“Just being me...”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 23, 2008
It's ok. It only came through one time
lonesome dove

Johnson, KS

#6 Sep 23, 2008
i know who owns it....shes a hometown girl.....and doin a good job aswell.im a regular out there and yeah the food is good....its come a long ways.....its jus her owning it...her name is sandra...dont know her maiden name but her last name is westover...shes always there when i go..what a business needs is always to see the boss...its good food...i hope it goes good for her..shes the only american food place in town...the help is ok too.......

“Defending your right to speech”

Since: Jan 08

Ulysses, Ks which makes me sad

#7 Sep 23, 2008
Good for something other than Mexican food
unknown

Johnson, KS

#9 Sep 24, 2008
well i like the place an love sandra shes awesome the ones who hate or talk bad are the ones who should be lookin in the mirror!!!!!! atleast she is tryin instead of talkin shit be happy for her yeah lost a couple of friends an u know who u are big freakin whoo shes better of without u guys
unknown 2

Ulysses, KS

#10 Sep 24, 2008
She stabs anyone in the back. Hires the losers of the town. And I remember her in city court for stealing at Dave's grocery store just a year or so ago. Good business manager. What's wrong with all you people ???? Seems like all the losers are always defended on here by other losers and the successful people get dogged on all the time. This site is a waste of time.
cool

Ulysses, KS

#11 Sep 24, 2008
The people that work out there are not loser's some of them have been out there for year's and they are people that are trying to make a living.At least she gives people a chance.

“Defending your right to speech”

Since: Jan 08

Ulysses, Ks which makes me sad

#12 Sep 24, 2008
And you are here because...
cool

Ulysses, KS

#13 Sep 24, 2008
To read what's going on

“Just being me...”

Location hidden

#14 Sep 24, 2008
unknown 2 wrote:
She stabs anyone in the back. Hires the losers of the town. And I remember her in city court for stealing at Dave's grocery store just a year or so ago. Good business manager. What's wrong with all you people ???? Seems like all the losers are always defended on here by other losers and the successful people get dogged on all the time. This site is a waste of time.
Us losers have to stick together. LOL,
lonesome dove

Holcomb, KS

#15 Sep 26, 2008
we pretty much know who the people are that say bad things about her....and like always we all say practice what we preach....for one what is a looser?i think we all try here,and pretty much have done something stupid in our lives..and im thinkin it was whiteliners then.when it happened?and it was food im recallin not money..like 15 years ago it happened..maybe we should all open a business and TRY..then they can bring all our past up too...avenger is right..its better than mexican food..we have enough of them....and i like all of them...they each have something i like from each of them...im not here to bring my vendettas(ms)on here,but let it go on her..shes good people.....
SANDRA OCHOA WESTOVER

Ulysses, KS

#16 Sep 26, 2008
HEY YEA ITS ME..NOT SCARED TO SAY WHO I AM...AND IM NOT HERE TO BRING ANYBODY DOWN OR DISRESPECT ANYBODY.I APPRECIATE ALL WHO ARE BEHIND ME.AND TRUST ME ITS HARD RUNNING A RESTAURANT,BUT ALL I CAN DO IS TRY.IM NOT SCARED OF FAILURE,SO IF THINGS DONT WORK OUT,THEN IT WAS DESTINED TO HAPPEN THAT WAY...THE RESTAURANT IS NOT CLOSING BECAUSE ITS FAILING,ITS DUE TO REPAIRS THAT ARE TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE LANDLORD TO DEAL WITH...SO THE BUILDING ITSELF WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR NOW,TILL SOMEONE ELSE DECIDES TO TAKE IT OVER AND REPAIR..SO IT CAN PASS STATE REGULATIONS.AS FOR PEOPLE SAYING I HAVE NADA BUT LOOSERS WORKING FOR ME,WELL I CAN HONESTLY SAY..**WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE**THE PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY HONEST AND HARD WORKING.WHAT MY EMPLOYEES DO ON THEIR OWN TIME IS NOT MY BUSINESS,AS LONG AS THEIR WORK IS DONE WHILE THEY ARE ON MY TIME.. WELL TO CONFIRM MY COURT ISSUE THAT PEOPLE BROUGHT UP ..YUP I MADE A MISTAKE...AND IT WASNT MONEY,IT WAS FOOD.NOT PAYING FOR IT...AND IT WAS WHEN IT WAS CARTERS GROCEY STORE..MY BOSS THEN WAS TOMMY CARTER..SO TIS HAPPENED HOW MANY MOONS AGO PEOPLE!!!I LEARNED FROM IT THOUGH..AND MOVING FORWARD...SO IVE PRETTY MUCH COME TO GUESS MORE THAN LIKELY WHO SOME OF YOU ARE BY YOUR RAGES ON ME..AND ALSO THAT THIS IS ONE SITE THAT IS READY FOR ANYTHING TO BE POSTED ON ANYBODY OR ANYTHING..WHAT DO YOU THINK IM ON HERE FOR..JUS CLEARING THINGS UP....
LONESOME DOVE

Ulysses, KS

#17 Sep 26, 2008
wow!!!! a bow to sandra!!!!! put it in a good way...wernt scared to put your name,so we should let this post ride now....she put us all in our place...the only ones i see puttin her down are her enemies now.dont think theres too many...shes an awesome person....it takes alot to put your full name..
Sure

Ulysses, KS

#18 Sep 26, 2008
last time we ate there when we got our food it was pritty bad and cold. It could have just been the cooks that day i'm not sure. but it does seem like when we do go out there the service is not good. I have nothing against Sandra in fact I think she is very nice. I just was not happy with the service. I think everyone needs a chance

“Just being me...”

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2008
I'm not putting anybody down. Just TM's imposter. He or she deserves it. Giving the real Tiger Mom a bad name.
ehh

Ulysses, KS

#20 Sep 26, 2008
The real tiger mom is still a bitch..... And Sandra isnt a bad person..... Gosh this site is so gay.
4 ever

Richfield, KS

#21 Sep 26, 2008
SANDRA OCHOA WESTOVER wrote:
HEY YEA ITS ME..NOT SCARED TO SAY WHO I AM...AND IM NOT HERE TO BRING ANYBODY DOWN OR DISRESPECT ANYBODY.I APPRECIATE ALL WHO ARE BEHIND ME.AND TRUST ME ITS HARD RUNNING A RESTAURANT,BUT ALL I CAN DO IS TRY.IM NOT SCARED OF FAILURE,SO IF THINGS DONT WORK OUT,THEN IT WAS DESTINED TO HAPPEN THAT WAY...THE RESTAURANT IS NOT CLOSING BECAUSE ITS FAILING,ITS DUE TO REPAIRS THAT ARE TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE LANDLORD TO DEAL WITH...SO THE BUILDING ITSELF WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR NOW,TILL SOMEONE ELSE DECIDES TO TAKE IT OVER AND REPAIR..SO IT CAN PASS STATE REGULATIONS.AS FOR PEOPLE SAYING I HAVE NADA BUT LOOSERS WORKING FOR ME,WELL I CAN HONESTLY SAY..**WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE**THE PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY HONEST AND HARD WORKING.WHAT MY EMPLOYEES DO ON THEIR OWN TIME IS NOT MY BUSINESS,AS LONG AS THEIR WORK IS DONE WHILE THEY ARE ON MY TIME.. WELL TO CONFIRM MY COURT ISSUE THAT PEOPLE BROUGHT UP ..YUP I MADE A MISTAKE...AND IT WASNT MONEY,IT WAS FOOD.NOT PAYING FOR IT...AND IT WAS WHEN IT WAS CARTERS GROCEY STORE..MY BOSS THEN WAS TOMMY CARTER..SO TIS HAPPENED HOW MANY MOONS AGO PEOPLE!!!I LEARNED FROM IT THOUGH..AND MOVING FORWARD...SO IVE PRETTY MUCH COME TO GUESS MORE THAN LIKELY WHO SOME OF YOU ARE BY YOUR RAGES ON ME..AND ALSO THAT THIS IS ONE SITE THAT IS READY FOR ANYTHING TO BE POSTED ON ANYBODY OR ANYTHING..WHAT DO YOU THINK IM ON HERE FOR..JUS CLEARING THINGS UP....
You know what Sandy, I have known you my whole life. Went to school with you. Every single time I see you, you make me feel good about myself. You always are nice to me, you always tell me I am pretty. Let me tell you something. You are beautiful, Inside and out. You are great and have done a great job. Sometimes things happen beyond our control. Good luck to you always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Updated: Former Halstead police chief had prior... Tue bechts treason 2
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Tue Swedish Guy 129
Light on God's Word Sep 22 thoughtful 1
taco bell/kfc (Mar '13) Sep 6 tiger_-_dad 39
News Cobblestone Hotels opens new property in Lakin Aug 31 glitch 1
Why is this town so Racist! (Nov '07) Aug '16 Burdbrain 70
News Kansas man pleads guilty to producing, distribu... (Feb '16) May '16 butallthat 10

Ulysses Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages