omg like really?
Deadly Rising

Ulysses, KS

#5 Nov 15, 2007
get shorter skirts plz
twister

Ulysses, KS

#7 Nov 15, 2007
Get real, remember the sign before Scott City game?
DKA

Ulysses, KS

#8 Nov 15, 2007
Like Ulysses Tiger Fan said...cheerleading is def. not a sport unless they compete in competitions...do we here? ummmm no...they are skanky!
Dirt Satchman

Ulysses, KS

#9 Nov 15, 2007
well u already know who this is...Dirt, well we're the ones that actually get the fans loud and do all that shit
purplesock

Ulysses, KS

#10 Nov 15, 2007
all of them are skanks? or just some?
Meepol

Satanta, KS

#11 Nov 15, 2007
If cheerleading was a sport u would all be professional. not cuz they are good just cuz they all get paid after the games.. but i believe theres another word for that..
steamboat willie

Ulysses, KS

#12 Nov 15, 2007
hardly any are most of them no on would even touch there wnata be hookers
shore

Ulysses, KS

#15 Nov 16, 2007
yea that kylie schell makes me so sick. she needs to lose some weight or get a bigger out fit and she cant even do the jumps or cheers ... kylie if ur readiny this u really need to consider to stop cheering. i seriously get sick looking at u !!!
howsad

Ulysses, KS

#18 Nov 16, 2007
hey denise and shore...go F**CK yourselfs. ur prob fat too and didnt make the cheerleading squad. the girls are freckin awesome. all of them. so shove it up ur ass
Girl

Ulysses, KS

#19 Nov 16, 2007
i actually like cheerleaders, just not two of them. thats beacuse everyone thinks that. no wonder all they do is sleep around, because thats all they are good at.
Ya Gay

Holcomb, KS

#21 Nov 16, 2007
hey howsad you are probly one of the cheerleaders making a post without your name so then you can make you and your slut cheerleaders feel good about themselves and make people think somebody likes the cheerleaders and uh news flash no one does
wat ever

Ulysses, KS

#22 Nov 16, 2007
there are alot more WAY slutter girls in our school than the cheerleaders!!!
howsad

Ulysses, KS

#23 Nov 16, 2007
and hey yagay...im sure ur one of the immature dumbasses whos on here all the time trying to make you feel good about yourself bc on here you can see that not only does your life suck, other ppls do too. congrats MF
fan

Holcomb, KS

#25 Nov 16, 2007
well look none of the cheerleaders are sluts and i am related to a couple of them so ya and i love all of them and i think that there outfits are adorable and they look great on them!! and dont single out and talk about any cheerleader think if that was you??
shore

Ulysses, KS

#26 Nov 16, 2007
no kylie schell is not a nice girl i dont think u know her that well she is a lien back stabing bitch who thnks she gets what ever she wants bc she has grandparents with money ... wow big deal and isnt her mom a slut to i mean come on she has only been married like 5 times. kylie is fat and makes the whole team look bad
tianna

Ulysses, KS

#27 Nov 16, 2007
i was a cheerleader once and i personaly think the team has gone to shit. u all look bad now and sleep around to much i should of said something yrs ago when i knoticed it it makes the whole school look bad when the town is seeing it to and i guess sleepin around just comes with cheering i mean look at the wrestling tean 2 yrs ago they were all pregnant .. . wow what the hell is this school comin to
shibby

Ulysses, KS

#28 Nov 16, 2007
lol ok if this is any of the shore girls lol they have no room to talk ur fat to :D
person

Holcomb, KS

#29 Nov 16, 2007
ok what the hell people i know her really well she is my cousin so shut the hell up ok and no our cheerleaders dont sleep around they are good i want to see u go out there and do better!! u cant cause they are stud!! and one more thing kylie is not fat and she is beautiful!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cobblestone Hotels opens new property in Lakin 4 hr glitch 1
News Updated: Former Halstead police chief had prior... Sun Burdbrain 1
taco bell/kfc (Mar '13) Aug 24 Concerned_American 37
Why is this town so Racist! (Nov '07) Aug 22 Burdbrain 70
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Aug 11 tiger_-_dad 128
News Kansas man pleads guilty to producing, distribu... (Feb '16) May '16 butallthat 10
Which color of power ranger is best???? (Nov '07) May '16 Brianataylor 7

Ulysses Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages