The car accident.. what happened
lost

Garden City, KS

#81 Mar 30, 2008
Im a friend of Jenn's and i remember trying to call her that night to see what happened in the wreck and i was completely devistated the next morning to find out what really happened. im not in Ulysses so i have no idea where to call or who to talk to to see if her conditions getting any better. please, does anyone know whats going on?
all of the girls are in our thouights and prayers
Just me

Satanta, KS

#82 Mar 30, 2008
I was told Jennifer came home today
lost

Garden City, KS

#83 Mar 30, 2008
im curious if they told her anything of what happend... that would be an amazingly tramatizing burden to carry... i hope shes doing all right
Rip

Ulysses, KS

#84 Mar 30, 2008
yea she came home today
amanda

Boise City, OK

#85 Mar 30, 2008
just remember to keep them in your prayers they will everyone one to stand behind them through these times
lost

Sterling, KS

#86 Mar 30, 2008
WHAT WILL MATTER

Ready or not, some day it will come to an end.
There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days.
All things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten will pass to someone else.
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.
It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations and jealousies will finally diappear.
So too, you hope, ambitions, plan and to-do lists will expire.
The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
It wonít matter where you came from or what side of the tracks you lived on at the end.
It wonít matter whether you are beautiful or brilliant. Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant.
So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
What will matter is not what your bought, but what you built, not what you got, but what you gave.
What will matter is not your success but your significance.
What will matter is not what you learned but what you taught.
What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage, or sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others to emulate your example.
What will matter is not your competence but your character.
What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how many will feel a lasting loss when youíre gone.
What will matter is not your memories, but the memories that live in those who loved you.
What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom and for what.
Living a life that matters doesnít happen by accident.
Itís not a matter of circumstance, but of choice.
CHOOSE TO LIVE A LIFE THAT MATTERS.
lost

Garden City, KS

#88 Mar 31, 2008
it makes me feel better that shes doing alright.
i just hope it stays that way.
No Name

United States

#89 Apr 1, 2008
So I heard drugs were involved.. Is it true?? I also heard one lost her head :( god is that true??
WTF

Satanta, KS

#90 Apr 1, 2008
ok it has already been determined that drugs werent involved...and that wouldnt be any of your business if they were.....and why would you want a picture in your mind of somebody without their head.....how rediculous why do you care....its just talk, i havent heard that yet and i wouldnt want to....thats nothin to spread around....it doesnt matter, 4 young girls lost their lives thats nothing to worry about right now!
just me

Ulysses, KS

#91 Apr 1, 2008
Lol2

Ulysses, KS

#92 Apr 1, 2008
No Name wrote:
So I heard drugs were involved.. Is it true?? I also heard one lost her head :( god is that true??
O my! What kind of person are you. The families don't wanna hear this crap. Why is this any of your business. They were no drugs. You just made every one feel like shit.
Krin

Hutchinson, KS

#93 Apr 2, 2008
What kind of person are you to come on here and say that type of crap. Thats the last thing Randy, Denise, and Resa Dowell and the other family members need to read!! Hell no there were no drugs! We all loved these girls so you need to take your rumors and get out of here.

“Defending your right to speech”

Since: Jan 08

Ulysses, Ks which makes me sad

#94 Apr 3, 2008
It figures it was someone from Elkhart. They are kinda slow.
No Name

United States

#95 Apr 7, 2008
IM SORRY!!!:( I KNOW HOW IT FEELS OKAY
the girls sister-cyn

Great Bend, KS

#96 Apr 7, 2008
Yea Rana, Roni, JuJu, & Tori all died, but they will never really be gone. They will always be in our hearts. Myranda and Veronica were like my sisters and I miss them so much.Jenn is alive and recovering. Please keep my friend in your prayers!!! love Cyn.
Jessica

Ulysses, KS

#97 Apr 7, 2008
the girls sister-cyn wrote:
Yea Rana, Roni, JuJu, & Tori all died, but they will never really be gone. They will always be in our hearts. Myranda and Veronica were like my sisters and I miss them so much.Jenn is alive and recovering. Please keep my friend in your prayers!!! love Cyn.

CYN I MISS U!! Come Back! Ily! I know bud it's really hard but, in the end its gonna make you stronger. God won't give you anything you can't handle.
broken hearted

Great Bend, KS

#98 Apr 7, 2008
who is this? Its so hard to believe their gone!love cyn
broken hearted

Great Bend, KS

#99 Apr 7, 2008
OMG! Jess I love you! ill be bak this weekend! ill call you when i get home. gtg Love Cyn. Jess be careful b/c you & jenn & kat are all i got left! love cyn
Jessica

Ulysses, KS

#100 Apr 7, 2008
Jessica dude.. i know like Myrandas and roni Bff.
Jessica

Ulysses, KS

#101 Apr 7, 2008
u know sorry... Bishop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taco bell/kfc (Mar '13) Feb 5 Concerned_American 33
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Jan 28 Concerned_American 122
Sublette Music Forum (Nov '12) Jan 20 Musikologist 13
Question Jan 14 Woody Woodturd 1
The wonderful afterlife Jan 14 Michael Soares 5
News Moscow man convicted of sex crimes (May '15) Jan 14 Peterfart 13
Daisy Fuentes? Jan '16 William Shartner 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages