The car accident.. what happened
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
guerita

San Luis, AZ

#220 Jan 3, 2009
all i was told that there was some boys chasing them when this happened. I don't know who told this family member but that what was said... I don't know if it is true but that what was said to me.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhboy

United States

#221 Jan 3, 2009
if it was i think was ohh i am gonna be pissed!!!
Susan Mason

Ulysses, KS

#222 Jan 3, 2009
Guerita,
You do not know me.
My daughter and niece were both killed in the accident in March. I'm going to ask you as nicely as I can to PLEASE stop what you are doing. I can see that you have a concern about your neighbors child, something should be done about that situation, but what gives you the right to just assume things about people you don't know and then splatter it all around? It is very clear that you know nothing about them or what happened as you obviously know nothing about what killed my girls. PLEASE JUST STOP. I do not wish that ANYONE would know how it feels to lose your precious child, but it looks like maybe you need to know the feeling because if you did, you would not be behaving like you are or saying the things that you are saying. PLEASE..........no more...please
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#223 Jan 4, 2009
guerita wrote:
what you can't admitt that if the boys were chasing them (like I was told by one of the girls family members) why shouldn't they be charged to? Everyone want Jenn to go to prison so the boys should to cause if they were casing them then they were part of the cause right?
another time you should jut blow it up your assbitch
guerita

San Luis, AZ

#224 Jan 4, 2009
Susan Mason wrote:
Guerita,
You do not know me.
My daughter and niece were both killed in the accident in March. I'm going to ask you as nicely as I can to PLEASE stop what you are doing. I can see that you have a concern about your neighbors child, something should be done about that situation, but what gives you the right to just assume things about people you don't know and then splatter it all around? It is very clear that you know nothing about them or what happened as you obviously know nothing about what killed my girls. PLEASE JUST STOP. I do not wish that ANYONE would know how it feels to lose your precious child, but it looks like maybe you need to know the feeling because if you did, you would not be behaving like you are or saying the things that you are saying. PLEASE..........no more...please
Susan, my heart goes out to you and your family of what happened. All I said that I was told by a family member that some boy were chasing them and IF that was true they should get charged to that all.
glad to be gone

United States

#225 Jan 4, 2009
guerita wrote:
all i was told that there was some boys chasing them when this happened. I don't know who told this family member but that what was said... I don't know if it is true but that what was said to me.
you don't know if it's true but, you will get on here and talk about it.....you are an ass!
guerita

San Luis, AZ

#226 Jan 4, 2009
I just make a statement and what is funny that all of the ones that are acting like I did something so wrong when they are the ones that get on here and say really nasty things to Jennifer. Please stop acting like you are so good. I still believe this was an accident and that all. I am not the only one that has repeated something they heard and I am not the one that was posting Get well things to Jenn and then when she gets well you turn on her and want her in prison.
Family Member

Oklahoma City, OK

#227 Jan 4, 2009
Guerita,
Please get off of this subject now. We are very tired of you bringing this up over and over again. I am beginning to wish that you would loose one of your children. Then maybe you would stop what you are doing. I have lost one of my own children because of illness then I lost two of my nieces last March. I think that I know how it feels to loose someone. I repeat please get off of this topic now. Do not even try to flame me because I will not fight you on this subject but I will start reporting you if you keep this up. Melissa Sthole Collier
guerita

San Luis, AZ

#228 Jan 4, 2009
it wasn't me that brought this up over and over again. how many post have I made on these 11 pages?
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#229 Jan 4, 2009
guerita wrote:
it wasn't me that brought this up over and over again. how many post have I made on these 11 pages?
every other one just about
guerita

San Luis, AZ

#230 Jan 4, 2009
joe whatever i guess you can't read or count
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#231 Jan 4, 2009
since your dumbas started posting it has been about every other post hoebag
Satanta

Louisville, CO

#232 Oct 16, 2010
Ok since wen is any one charged or put in jail 4 an ACCIDENT! My sis was in a car accident wit her bf nd he passed away, she wasn't charged but was given a ticket 4 drivin wit no license if d girl who survived should get some its a ticket 4 passin a stop sign but she cant b held responsible 4 wat happened afterwards! Instead of spendin soo much time bashin ppl pray 4 d girls nd families nd dnt comment anythin anymore! also how would u kno if d girls wer drinkin dey get 15 to 20 minutes 4 lunch dey wer prob
http://www.yahoo.com
sabenad

Hugoton, KS

#233 Oct 17, 2010
Nobody really knows the truth except the people who were involved.so just get that through ur head.
unpharaoh

United States

#234 Nov 23, 2010
I miss my friends.... I still think about them everyday my life has been extremely glib without them... reading this kinda sh1t doesn't help so stop
pharaoh

Atlanta, GA

#235 Nov 23, 2010
unpharaoh wrote:
I miss my friends.... I still think about them everyday my life has been extremely glib without them... reading this kinda sh1t doesn't help so stop
It has been 37 days since the last post in this thread and now because of yours it is at the top of the list and ready for more trash. If you want this to stop then don't post here and let the thread go inactive.

Glib? You make no sense. You might want to click on the following link. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/glib

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taco bell/kfc (Mar '13) Jun 9 Not waiting for l... 34
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Jun 7 tiger_-_dad 124
Why is this town so Racist! (Nov '07) Jun 4 Sunshine 69
News Kansas man pleads guilty to producing, distribu... May '16 butallthat 10
Which color of power ranger is best???? (Nov '07) May '16 Brianataylor 7
Heavenly blooms (Oct '15) May '16 Lucky 5
C- Plus Nachos Mar '16 Imissit 1

Ulysses Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance