MORAL v. GRANT COUNTY SHERIFF

Aug 13, 2010 | Posted by: Sir John Falstaff | Full story: www.leagle.com

This case arises out of an alleged violation of Carlos and Julie Moral's constitutional rights.

Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Hugoton, KS

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Alright!!!
bud

Ulysses, KS

#2 Aug 13, 2010
wow there is somthing fishy going on, what did all those people do to them??? Im curious to see what the real truth is!
Hugh Jassol

Ulysses, KS

#4 Aug 14, 2010
To whomever posted this ... GOOD Find!
curious

Ulysses, KS

#5 Aug 14, 2010
I saw them taking stuff out of that 105 n. main building... I wonder what that was about?
bud

Ulysses, KS

#6 Aug 14, 2010
I read it, but thats not really anything of great importance, I wonder when the court date with the actual final say is,anyone know?
hmmm12345678

Ulysses, KS

#7 Aug 14, 2010
God will NEVER let Evil prevail!!
hmmm12345678

Ulysses, KS

#8 Aug 14, 2010
bud wrote:
I read it, but thats not really anything of great importance, I wonder when the court date with the actual final say is,anyone know?
An Actual judgment was ordered and the case has been closed. It's DONE! The judge had the final decision. There is nothing further. DISMISSED is DISMISSED!
cuious

Hugoton, KS

#9 Aug 14, 2010
bud, the order of the Judge was to dismiss all complaints filed by Moral against Grant Co. Sheriff and the others. He also dismissed Moral's motion to file an amended complaint. The Unsuccessful Moral smoke and mirrors show is nearly complete.
bud

Ulysses, KS

#10 Aug 14, 2010
correct me if im wrong but thats not the only court case. I read one where they took it to the federal court. I believe there is civil and criminal.
The Border Bandito

Ulysses, KS

#11 Aug 14, 2010
hmmm12345678 wrote:
God will NEVER let Evil prevail!!
God has nothing to do with any of this. Evil is prevailing in the Middle East! This is about legal defense teams deciding the law. It has nothing to do with God.
abc

Liberal, KS

#12 Aug 14, 2010
The Border Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
God has nothing to do with any of this. Evil is prevailing in the Middle East! This is about legal defense teams deciding the law. It has nothing to do with God.
+1 Bandito
cuious

Hugoton, KS

#13 Aug 14, 2010
bud, these are the complaints filed by Moral against the Sheriff of Grant County and the others, as a legal tactic, smoke and mirrors if you will, to distract from the charges filed against Moral. These were all dismissed.

To my knowledge, the charges against the Morals filed in State and Federal court have not made it to the courtroom yet.
Boss

Topeka, KS

#14 Aug 16, 2010
There is still a HUGE civil case that is in the FEDERAL COURT and is on the move. Their Listening... they don' care who you are..If you invaded someons wrights-you invaded somenes wrights, regardless of any prior Criminal action. So keep those smiles loose...because you ( the same 2 people who coninue to insult Mr. Moral on this forum are actually the one noticing the change happen. They took stuff out of 105 N. Main-Which benefited the Moral's. Now Moral can defend him self in the Criminal case.So your right... it is finally about to be DONE.
Boss

Topeka, KS

#15 Aug 16, 2010
P.s. Shayla stop postin stuff on here.
cuious

Hugoton, KS

#16 Aug 16, 2010
Boss, do you have a link to the civil case that you are referring to? Not discrediting you, just looking for more information.
hmmm

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Boss wrote:
There is still a HUGE civil case that is in the FEDERAL COURT and is on the move. Their Listening... they don' care who you are..If you invaded someons wrights-you invaded somenes wrights, regardless of any prior Criminal action. So keep those smiles loose...because you ( the same 2 people who coninue to insult Mr. Moral on this forum are actually the one noticing the change happen. They took stuff out of 105 N. Main-Which benefited the Moral's. Now Moral can defend him self in the Criminal case.So your right... it is finally about to be DONE.
I don't know any law pretaining to" wrights"! I know there is a law pretaining to RIGHTS! Moral has no "rights" maybe he has wrights! Moral steals from the elderly & hard working! He is scum! Who cares if they took things out of the bldg on main st. Moral didn't pay for any of that stuff dudley did, so therfore its his! I'm sorry but once a theif always a theif! Carlos there is no defending yourself! Your a god damn crook your gig is up, your going 2 jail accept that! Oh I'm keeping my smile loose because when your sentenced to jail for the rest of your life I'm going to laugh my ass off!! Because then I'll know that every night you will be getting screwed by your cellmate & during that "special" time you can think about the lives you have ruined & the ppl you screwed over & you can think 2 yourself "who's getting screwed now?" Can't wait carlos until your DONE
bud

Wichita, KS

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Dear hmmm,
fyi You can not go to jail for the rest of your life for wrighting some fraud checks, he didnt commit a murder, or plan to flee the country or hit someone or anything like that. He wrote some bad checks. Was it wrong? Yes indeed, but noone is perfect.
Jealousy is a huge problem in this town, just because you dont like someone doesnt give you the right to state false information about somthing or someone and with how big of a courtcase this case really is, I advise you to not put anything else on here because its all getting used in the court of law, and you can get in big trouble for slander or false information.
This is a bad court case that is so bad its in the federal court, apparently their is somthing more to the story rather than mr. moral writing bad checks.
Yours truely,
bud
bud

Wichita, KS

#19 Aug 17, 2010
p.s.
and im not joking, its very easy to track things on topix.
Yours truely,
bud
hmmm

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2010
bud wrote:
p.s.
and im not joking, its very easy to track things on topix.
Yours truely,
bud
bud I'm not scared of you! I guess frauding western motors out of a car, not paying taxes & identity theft isn't a major crime either. Also a few hot checks? Are you kidding me!?
hmmm

United States

#21 Aug 17, 2010
bud wrote:
Dear hmmm,
fyi You can not go to jail for the rest of your life for wrighting some fraud checks, he didnt commit a murder, or plan to flee the country or hit someone or anything like that. He wrote some bad checks. Was it wrong? Yes indeed, but noone is perfect.
Jealousy is a huge problem in this town, just because you dont like someone doesnt give you the right to state false information about somthing or someone and with how big of a courtcase this case really is, I advise you to not put anything else on here because its all getting used in the court of law, and you can get in big trouble for slander or false information.
This is a bad court case that is so bad its in the federal court, apparently their is somthing more to the story rather than mr. moral writing bad checks.
Yours truely,
bud
also boss no one is jealous of carlos! What is there to be jealous of? He has nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 39 min Colormegone 206
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr Colormegone 194
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Aug 16 Concerned_American 87
Sick Parent That Allowed Their Child To Be Mole... Aug 15 Citizen 6 4
Daron hall (Oct '11) Aug 15 Unconcerned in Ul... 295
Sublette Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug 13 Musikologist 10
taco bell/kfc (Mar '13) Aug 11 tiger_-_dad 28
•••
•••
•••

Ulysses Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ulysses People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ulysses News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ulysses
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••