Child that was killed
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Curious

Moscow, KS

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Does anyone know who the child that just got ran over and killed by a semi was? This happened like 1 hour ago. So tragic and sad, my heart goes out to the family.
From what I hear

Satanta, KS

#2 Dec 30, 2008
I heard it was Ivy and Dustin Rodenbergs son. Please pray for this family
just a wonderin

Richfield, KS

#3 Dec 30, 2008
I know i heard about it to. I was speachless.
Someone

Ulysses, KS

#4 Dec 30, 2008
Is this a true fact? I know this family and I would like to know if it is true or rumor.
Just Curious

Moscow, KS

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Someone wrote:
Is this a true fact? I know this family and I would like to know if it is true or rumor.
I know for a fact that a small child was ran over and killed if it was this particular family I am not sure.
ulysses 2

Richfield, KS

#6 Dec 30, 2008
Yes it is true. It was a horrible sight. It is Ivy and Dustin's son.
how do you know

Richfield, KS

#7 Dec 30, 2008
how do u know for sure it was him and what happened and why was he on a bike after dark? I am so sorry for the family
hmm

Richfield, KS

#8 Dec 30, 2008
is this Ivy Walker that works at alltel
From what I hear

Satanta, KS

#9 Dec 30, 2008
hmm wrote:
is this Ivy Walker that works at alltel
Yes it is her. Walker is her Maden name.
year

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2008
Wow it's been a bad year in Ulysses...... Ksn just announced it on the news
question

Chancellor, SD

#11 Dec 30, 2008
Which son was killed?
a member

Deerfield, KS

#12 Dec 30, 2008
the news said he was four
Mammy

Holcomb, KS

#13 Dec 30, 2008
The family is in our prayers. We know the pain will be unbearable for them. We are also praying for the semi driver, he too will have to heal. God bless all who are hurting.
OMG

Holcomb, KS

#14 Dec 30, 2008
WWWOOOWWW!!! AN hour after if happens and theres ALREADY comments about the accident.... is there really nothing better for people here to do?? nosey nosey people!!!

but anyways.. our prayers go out to the family!!
A Mom of a great son

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2008
My heart goes out to the family. I got the news when I called home. I am praying for the family and the truck driver. Now is the time for all of us to show how much we care. Our family sends out our love to the Rodenberg Family.
Please explain

Hugoton, KS

#16 Dec 31, 2008
We as well are so terribly saddened for this family. So very sorry and we will keep them in our prayers.
glad to be gone

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2008
OMG wrote:
WWWOOOWWW!!! AN hour after if happens and theres ALREADY comments about the accident.... is there really nothing better for people here to do?? nosey nosey people!!!
i Agree, the only thing more shocking and sad than the accident is how fast people rush to this site to talk aboout it...
From what I hear

Satanta, KS

#18 Dec 31, 2008
His Name is Ethan
So Sorry

Sublette, KS

#19 Dec 31, 2008
My prayers goes out to Ethan's family and the semi driver...Sorry for your loss!
abc

Ulysses, KS

#20 Dec 31, 2008
OMG wrote:
WWWOOOWWW!!! Take a good look in the mirror. You may say this, but you must be just as nosey since you are here and posting as well.

Anyone would be curious to find out what happened, i bet that's why you came on this site, if not, why did you even comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pioneer telephone is blocking Magic Jack phone ... (Jul '10) Wed dchestnut6 24
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Jun 30 Car Engine Flushes 151
Which color of power ranger is best???? (Nov '07) Jun '17 Assquatch 11
Sublette Music Forum (Nov '12) Jun '17 Concerned_American 16
News Kansas is a sanctuary state for illegal aliens (Feb '12) Jun '17 Assquatch 30
Positive thought May '17 just me 1
pioneer communications a rip off (Sep '09) May '17 Pioneer Internet ... 27

Ulysses Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages