New Ulysses Topics Blog

Posted in the Ulysses Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A member

Ulysses, KS

#1 Nov 10, 2008
It was only a matter of time. Tiger Mom has been recreated in the form of Joe Schmoe, guerita and straight on his head and again they clog the net with their endless bickering. If you figure it up they make anywhere from 75%- 100% of the posts on each topic. Come join the new Ulysses Topics site where we promise this kind abuse will not take place. Send your request to [email protected] speech.com . Then go to this website and set up an account http://ulyssestopics.blogspot.com/ . You will be sent an invite which you MUST accept after you set up an account. This is a safe place to blog intelligently and your freedom to speak will be protected and not trampled on. We currently have 14 people using this blog. If you have any concerns just ask them. They are watching.
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#2 Nov 10, 2008
the 14 people on that site mostly just watch it for laughs, only 4 or 5 ever post anything, and they are the people you used to bitchabout before me and straight and gordo guerita. obviously no one wants to go to your site so that you can hack into their computers so beat it.
A member

Ulysses, KS

#3 Nov 11, 2008
3 new members today already
a member

Deerfield, KS

#4 Nov 11, 2008
These sites can be GREAT . changing info, airing views. i don't enjoy the bickering, nor the personal attacks, as this is not kindergarden. I am glad to see limits to what can be viewed.
i enjoy real imput not the trash most of the forums now seem overrun with.
Please explain

Hugoton, KS

#5 Nov 11, 2008
a member wrote:
These sites can be GREAT . changing info, airing views. i don't enjoy the bickering, nor the personal attacks, as this is not kindergarden. I am glad to see limits to what can be viewed.
i enjoy real imput not the trash most of the forums now seem overrun with.
I hope this site can become enjoyable as well there are some really nice people that do discuss on this one. I dont know the tech. stuff on computers,maybe the question Im about to ask will prove this but anyway...on the private topics can it be fixed where everyone can check it out for a few days but if someone gets carried away with their language then "whoever" can still delete. Just wondering.
A member

Ulysses, KS

#6 Nov 11, 2008
Please Explain. yes the site can be made public but what good is it if people copy what we are doing and post it here. Plus it is very difficult to get someone removed here. Over there it is monitored and if someone get out of hand like Joe Schmoe, guerita and straight they can be restricted. No one is censored as long as they follow a few simple rules and we vote on things. We voted to keep it restricted to members. Everyone seems happy and we are gaining members quickly. The more people that join the more fun and informative it will be.
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#7 Nov 12, 2008
well you are not doing anything thats not on this site. you bitch about the ethanol plant the sherrif and other things, all it is is a shittalking site just like this acccept you pretend you are important
A member

Ulysses, KS

#8 Nov 12, 2008
Big difference, everyone has a chance to weigh in, they are not shouted down by foul mouthed punks like you and the profanity is kept to a minimum. They do not allow one person such as yourself to monopolize the entire site. No is any more important than the next person. It is simply a cleaner more friendly and safe and secure web blog.

Oh yeah and the biggest plus? You are not a member.
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#9 Nov 12, 2008
A member wrote:
Big difference, everyone has a chance to weigh in, they are not shouted down by foul mouthed punks like you and the profanity is kept to a minimum. They do not allow one person such as yourself to monopolize the entire site. No is any more important than the next person. It is simply a cleaner more friendly and safe and secure web blog.
Oh yeah and the biggest plus? You are not a member.
ya to bad you know I am not a member. how would I know what is on the other site if I am not a member stupid? You can say whatever you want on this site, obviosly you are dumbassthe only thing different is that the other site is really boring compared to this one or else you wouldnt come on here pretending to not like it. everybody knows about the other site you stupid "punnk assbitch"
Abuse

Richfield, KS

#10 Nov 13, 2008
this doesn't happen on the other site. If you like the cussing and name calling stay here.
joe schmoe

Satanta, KS

#11 Nov 13, 2008
whatever you say you foul mouthed punk
guerita

San Luis, AZ

#12 Nov 14, 2008
joe schmoe wrote:
whatever you say you foul mouthed punk
wow joe you are calling someone else "Foul Mouth" lol now that was funny....

Since: Sep 08

Ulysses, KS

#13 Nov 14, 2008
what is the price of it? cause soon someone will offend the main head manager dude person and he will start cussing out the person who really pissed him off...so where is the justice in that....basically its a waste of time...and i dont bicker....im mainly insane...sane ppl bicker.....the insane just roam the parking lot looking for things to chase..."CAR CAR CAR"

Ulysses, KS

#14 Nov 14, 2008
Abuse wrote:
this doesn't happen on the other site. If you like the cussing and name calling stay here.
people dont like the normal anyways...if the world was normal it might all be suicide or something nutty....ppl need disorder and CHAOS!!!!!

me, guerita, and miss joe are here to make some type of balance....im the voice of insanity....and you cant escape me....cause i live with the garden gnomes and plastic flamingos!!!

Ulysses, KS

#15 Nov 14, 2008
its like a car wreck....you dont want to look...but you are amazed at what the wreck is...why else would we watch america's most dumbest drivers..and whatnot?.....cause it ENTERTAINS US AND WE LOVE ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

YES YES YES

CAN YOU NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME!!!

HA!!!

“Joy Lyn.”

Since: Oct 08

Ulysses

#16 Nov 16, 2008
Please explain wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this site can become enjoyable as well there are some really nice people that do discuss on this one. I dont know the tech. stuff on computers,maybe the question Im about to ask will prove this but anyway...on the private topics can it be fixed where everyone can check it out for a few days but if someone gets carried away with their language then "whoever" can still delete. Just wondering.
No one gets carried away with fithy language. Check it out. You can find the address all over the topics.
the one and only

Satanta, KS

#17 Nov 21, 2008
guerita wrote:
<quoted text>wow joe you are calling someone else "Foul Mouth" lol now that was funny....
well retard what do you think it was said for.
tiger fan

Richfield, KS

#18 Jan 23, 2009
so did you guys hear about liz feliciano s three some with three black guys in garden city.....who would of thought.....ok shes a hoe
Ask a Ninja

Fayetteville, NC

#19 Jan 23, 2009
tiger fan wrote:
so did you guys hear about liz feliciano s three some with three black guys in garden city.....who would of thought.....ok shes a hoe
Why are you being a "Lame Ass"?
Judge

Hugoton, KS

#20 Jan 24, 2009
tiger fan...really? Why must you call someone a name like that just because they choose to live their life differently than you? Are you jealous? I am always puzzled by people that find the need to tear down what they don't understand or approve of. We live in a world of simple minds...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Apr 6 Biker 146
News Kansas is a sanctuary state for illegal aliens (Feb '12) Apr 4 Gabriel M Robles 27
Which color of power ranger is best???? (Nov '07) Mar 28 Cancer 10
barfight? (Apr '08) Mar '17 Assquatch 7
Citizens concerned about west view addition (Apr '09) Feb '17 leaf lettuce 29
Lake McKinney???? (Sep '09) Feb '17 True American and... 6
Daron hall (Oct '11) Feb '17 Citizen Pitt 296

Ulysses Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages