IS Ricky Rangel a good person?

Posted in the Ulysses Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
a person

Satanta, KS

#1 Aug 7, 2008
He lets underage kids drink at his house, isnt that illegal?? and why isnt anyone doing anything about it?
a caring person

Satanta, KS

#2 Aug 7, 2008
and he is a person that thinks he can use violence and get away with it. that is a shame.
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#3 Aug 7, 2008
nothing is wrong with ricky if you have a problem with him go talk to him about it. everbody can use violence and get away with it as long as whoever gets their ass beat isn't a little bitch that would call the cops
whatever

Ulysses, KS

#4 Aug 7, 2008
Damn people get a life. You sit here and continue to try to mess with people's lives. You know what? I don't know Rick but who the hell are we to judge someone? I know am not God.
whatever

Ulysses, KS

#5 Aug 7, 2008
If he does something wrong he'll have to face it to God. Only God can judge someone.
sandy

Holcomb, KS

#6 Aug 7, 2008
he sucks
LoCo

Holcomb, KS

#7 Aug 9, 2008
a person and a caring person are dumb they think they know what they talking about please they don't know shit but go tiger mom and person named whatever o and as for sandy no one cares what she says all she does is lie and bullshit all the time no one cares for yuou get over it
miralo

Holcomb, KS

#8 Aug 9, 2008
he is a good person most the time but he does like to act like he the shit sometimes
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#9 Aug 10, 2008
miralo wrote:
he is a good person most the time but he does like to act like he the shit sometimes
thats not bad if he didn't act like he was the shit sometimes then I would worry
wow

Ulysses, KS

#10 Aug 10, 2008
Leave people alone. gawd.
Lonnie

Holcomb, KS

#11 Aug 10, 2008
I agree that he is not a productive citizen or a good human being, but this is going to far.
crashulyssesks

Holcomb, KS

#12 Aug 11, 2008
get a life you big bitch befor you get your ass kick
the one

Holcomb, KS

#13 Aug 12, 2008
he's a good guy trying to get his life on track. It was looking good so far maby we shoud ask about Sandy for a change.
Sandy

Holcomb, KS

#14 Aug 13, 2008
the one wrote:
he's a good guy trying to get his life on track. It was looking good so far maby we shoud ask about Sandy for a change.
Maybe we should'nt
hello

Holcomb, KS

#15 Aug 15, 2008
maybe we should talk about sandy and what she does for her candy hahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!
tiger mom

Holcomb, KS

#16 Aug 15, 2008
I can only imagine!!
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#17 Aug 16, 2008
hello wrote:
maybe we should talk about sandy and what she does for her candy hahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!
lets talk about avenger and the loser he is. trying to blame the mexicans for his problems
Idiots

Ulysses, KS

#18 Aug 17, 2008
a person wrote:
He lets underage kids drink at his house, isnt that illegal?? and why isnt anyone doing anything about it?
Its not just Ricky that lets them. When he goes out of town they still go over there. Its better for them to be going over there then out drinking and driving. Its just like when we were 14 and 15 and went out to the Bridge, Pits, pond, shack, other ppls parties that were way older then us. DUH....hes not the only person.
Concerned Ulysses Citizen

Holcomb, KS

#19 Aug 17, 2008
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just Ricky that lets them. When he goes out of town they still go over there. Its better for them to be going over there then out drinking and driving. Its just like when we were 14 and 15 and went out to the Bridge, Pits, pond, shack, other ppls parties that were way older then us. DUH....hes not the only person.
stupid if there drinking how do you think there going to get home? You think there going to walk? Ohh yeah lets let everybody drink over there becuase its safer. GET REAL!! Im sure there is dope too not just alcohol. But thats ok too right becuase its at his house. One of these days there is going to be an accident from someone who left his house and he will be responsible.
smile

Holcomb, KS

#20 Aug 18, 2008
maybe if the parents of the kids cared so much and didn't want anything to happen then maybe they shouldn't even let there kids go out and as for Concerned Ulysses Citizen you just saying stupid shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Pizza in JC? 2 hr Pizza Head 1
News Updated: Former Halstead police chief had prior... Sep 27 bechts treason 2
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Sep 27 Swedish Guy 129
Light on God's Word Sep 22 thoughtful 1
taco bell/kfc (Mar '13) Sep 6 tiger_-_dad 39
News Cobblestone Hotels opens new property in Lakin Aug 31 glitch 1
Why is this town so Racist! (Nov '07) Aug '16 Burdbrain 70

Ulysses Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance