Brandy Shoemaker,
just someone

Hugoton, KS

#1 Apr 26, 2008
27, Ulysses, was arrested at 10:15 a.m. in Finney County on an arrest-and-detain order. straight out of police blotter.......what did she do?
Sarah

Garden City, KS

#3 Apr 28, 2008
just someone wrote:
27, Ulysses, was arrested at 10:15 a.m. in Finney County on an arrest-and-detain order. straight out of police blotter.......what did she do?
felony eluding possession bunch of very bad girl stuff it was in the GC telegram!
too much

Ulysses, KS

#5 Apr 28, 2008
some guy wrote:
I saw her boobs ten years ago!!
Who hasn't!!!!! LOL
Really

Ulysses, KS

#6 Apr 28, 2008
You think that's an exclusive club?
Mandy

Holly, CO

#7 Apr 28, 2008
Well gosh, she has seen more boobs than you guys. So what ya braggin about.
Wanting to Know

Moscow, KS

#9 Apr 28, 2008
Just curious Sarah, how do you know Brandy to even be talking about her. By the way, that is not what she got arrested for to begin with. You need to get your facts straight before you go talking about other people. Who are you to judge people?
too little

Ulysses, KS

#10 Apr 30, 2008
Lets leave Brandy alone. If she could see this she would love how much you are all talking about her!
Geesh

Wichita, KS

#11 Apr 30, 2008
I agree with too little and wanting to know! You people who have nothing better to do need to take up a hobby besides butting in to other peoples lives. Why worry about the speck in your brothers eye when you have a beam in your own?
The Truth

Johnson, KS

#12 Apr 30, 2008
I don't think that these people here are real brotherly, or sisterly, or even kissin' cousins. Verdicts may or may not come. Let let he is without sin cast the first stone...or in certain parts of Garden City lava rock or split pieces rail from along the rail road lines, maybe a broken pirce of a drill disk fish fryer......or maybe a pink shingle from a nearby home...anyway...i digress........Let's just kind of say the heck with it and male sure someone takes care of the dogs...
ABC123

Holcomb, KS

#13 Apr 30, 2008
This site ruins lives!
Blick

Aurora, CO

#14 May 3, 2008
just someone wrote:
Ate a wiener.
Sarah

Garden City, KS

#15 May 12, 2008
Wanting to Know wrote:
Just curious Sarah, how do you know Brandy to even be talking about her. By the way, that is not what she got arrested for to begin with. You need to get your facts straight before you go talking about other people. Who are you to judge people?

I was just answering a question. But to answer your question I went to school with her.
Choise

Ulysses, KS

#16 May 12, 2008
You all should find something better to do throughout the day than sit on your a** and tlk trash on someone its not like you ppl havent been in trouble before and we're not talking trash about you but now we will leave her alone you nosey ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ulysses needs to grow Aug 23 destitute 11
48 Hours Mysteries of Mike Golub (Nov '09) Aug 20 Justize 61
Pioneer Internet vs Wheatland ? Aug 7 MDA 1
New grocery store Aug 2 Ulysses 6
News Judge assigned to murder case in Stanton County... (Oct '06) Aug 1 Amanda Finley 1,167
rc (Aug '10) Aug 1 tilthawhlsfaloff 6
Ulysses Growing Jul '15 urstruely 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages