Posted in the Ulysses Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ask a Ninja

Clayton, NC

#1 Aug 14, 2008
Are there any doubters out there?

I think not....Don't mess with a NINJAs WOMAN!!!!
joy lyn clueless

Richfield, KS

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Take her, please. You are just starting everyone's mouth yapping.
tiger mom

Holcomb, KS

#3 Aug 14, 2008
joy lyn clueless wrote:
Take her, please. You are just starting everyone's mouth yapping.
Both of you guys can kiss my you know what
OMG

Hays, KS

#4 Aug 15, 2008
ok question for tiger mom... isnt this a f*ckin bullsh*t site where middle schoolers and high school kids put their opinion? why do u think on every topic u need to put your thought? if ur a "tiger mom" shouldn't you keep your bullsh*t to yourself? no one cares what u have to say or feel... so how about u stop checkin this site everyday , take care of your kids,and stop being what Ulysses is f*ckin known for and get a life. Keep your hypocritical nonsensence to yourself and actually do something with ur day!
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#5 Aug 15, 2008
OMG wrote:
ok question for tiger mom... isnt this a f*ckin bullsh*t site where middle schoolers and high school kids put their opinion? why do u think on every topic u need to put your thought? if ur a "tiger mom" shouldn't you keep your bullsh*t to yourself? no one cares what u have to say or feel... so how about u stop checkin this site everyday , take care of your kids,and stop being what Ulysses is f*ckin known for and get a life. Keep your hypocritical nonsensence to yourself and actually do something with ur day!
All I have beeen saying is that avenger is a moron. and he is, and I can be on this site all day just like him if I want to

“Defending your right to speech”

Since: Jan 08

Ulysses, Ks which makes me sad

#6 Aug 15, 2008
Well tiger mom you are an idiot that need to stand in a field with a metal rod during a lightning storm. Why am I an moron? Because I stated that Ulysses, your god fearing hometown, is part of a drug distribution ring. You should talk to some of the cops, then start pointing finger of who is a moron and who is just a naive mom.
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#7 Aug 15, 2008
the avenger wrote:
Well tiger mom you are an idiot that need to stand in a field with a metal rod during a lightning storm. Why am I an moron? Because I stated that Ulysses, your god fearing hometown, is part of a drug distribution ring. You should talk to some of the cops, then start pointing finger of who is a moron and who is just a naive mom.
whever said the cops are niave is naive dumbass. how many big busts have they had dipsh*t?
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#8 Aug 15, 2008
the cops are "not" naive sorry

#9 Aug 15, 2008
no, looks like you can't read either.
"and who is just a naive mom."

Are you really that stupid, or just plain dumb?
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#10 Aug 16, 2008
the avenger wrote:
no, looks like you can't read either.
"and who is just a naive mom."
Are you really that stupid, or just plain dumb?
are you that stupi, or just plain dumb. f*ck the cops like they would tell you anything about it you are such a loser it makes me want to puke
tiger mom

Satanta, KS

#11 Aug 16, 2008
I mean they would "not" tell you anything

#12 Aug 16, 2008
Really, becuase they are too busy with your children and their drug problems.

Who said I heard it from our local boys in blue. There are other law enforcement agencies working in this part of the state.

#14 Aug 16, 2008
Grow balls, or borrow your son's and register for an account. Otherwise shut it.

and who said they were from Ks you idiot. you just don't want your lill' baby boy to go to the pen and meet bubba
Trouser Butter

Denver, CO

#16 Aug 19, 2008
I bet she's a fat, disgusting, sweaty smelly pig :O)
no name

Ulysses, KS

#18 Aug 19, 2008
i just think you all need to grow up!!!!!!

#19 Aug 19, 2008
your are very correct no name, time to grow up kiddies.
Sarah

Garden City, KS

#20 Aug 19, 2008
no name wrote:
i just think you all need to grow up!!!!!!
*jumping up and down screaming-yeah, no name!!!!
no name

Ulysses, KS

#21 Aug 20, 2008
well it the truth!!!!
no name

Ulysses, KS

#23 Aug 20, 2008
well it goes to show you don't either by keep coming back!!!! grow up and find something better do to beside fuzz on here at someone like alittle kid!!! you remind me of my kids always wanting to get the last word in!!!
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!
Straight on my head

Ulysses, KS

#24 Aug 20, 2008
Dear Tigermom,

if you are a mom, and a tiger. why not feeding on the good people in other webisodes....like Who is the boss of chasey lain?....oooo and get me some ceral too....LIFE CERAL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulysses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is this town so Racist! (Nov '07) May 26 CJinAZ 68
News Kansas man pleads guilty to producing, distribu... May 25 butallthat 10
Which color of power ranger is best???? (Nov '07) May 21 Brianataylor 7
Heavenly blooms (Oct '15) May 16 Lucky 5
Save an interesting link here! (Nov '11) Mar '16 Swedish Guy 123
C- Plus Nachos Mar '16 Imissit 1
Storage Mar '16 T ochs 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulysses Mortgages