3 men's assets targeted

Full story: The State 26,679
S.C. Attorney General Henry McMaster seeks to permanently freeze the assets of an alleged $17 million investment scheme at a hearing today. Full Story
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30712 Jan 28, 2010
they got me 2 wrote:
if they havent prayed for forgiveness, I hope they do soon. without all the cursing and nasty words thrown around on this blog, i can plainly say, that i have not forgiven these folks. there intentions were cruel and evil. i believe they knew full well what they were doing and their intentions. i work hard to earn my money...they lived very lavishly off of our funds and they should be ashamed of themselves. i will never be able to fly in a private jet or own the luxuries they purchased for that they should punished.
The are are being punished and will see more when they are sentence. Tony Pough is use to prison. The others....I don't know. I am sure they are crying in there jail cell wishing they didn't do what they did. I am sure they are wishing they hadn't lied about being Dr., lawyers, accounts. They should of stuck with there Wal-mart shelf stocking and car wash job. Now they are making lic plates. LMAO!!!
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30713 Feb 3, 2010
Hey little joey jr.,

Is this is all you can do but put little "Judge it" on the post?? LMAO! I guess eating crow and do-doo burgers has gotten you down. Have you been able to visit your dad in prison yet? Tell him that the straw man will be there to save him. LMAO!
concerned investor

Franklin, MI

#30714 Feb 16, 2010
Has anyone heard anything regarding the 3 hebrews boys on their sentencing date or anything new?

Thanks.
concerned investor

Franklin, MI

#30715 Feb 16, 2010
The last I had heard that they were still waiting on a sentencing date and that once that has happen then maybe the judge would approve the proof of claim forms for victims to start completing. This is truly sickning that we are still waiting on progress to get our money back. I was origanilly under the impression that once a gulity verdict was given that they would approve the forms and start making settlements with the people, however this didn't happen!!!
they got me 2

Hampton, VA

#30716 Feb 16, 2010
Concerned investor........nothing surprises me anymore. How long have we been waiting now?(Four yrs or are we approaching five?)
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30717 Feb 17, 2010
they got me 2 wrote:
Concerned investor........nothing surprises me anymore. How long have we been waiting now?(Four yrs or are we approaching five?)
Actually 2 in a half years.
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30718 Feb 17, 2010
concerned investor wrote:
The last I had heard that they were still waiting on a sentencing date and that once that has happen then maybe the judge would approve the proof of claim forms for victims to start completing. This is truly sickning that we are still waiting on progress to get our money back. I was origanilly under the impression that once a gulity verdict was given that they would approve the forms and start making settlements with the people, however this didn't happen!!!
Sadly to say our legal system doesn't work that way. It took years for CCG to do what they did. It took over two years for the govt to unf-ck what they screwed up. You have to keep in mind that the courts order CCG to give up what money they have. If not, then they have to go after repossession of personal property (i.e houses) to recoup lost funds.
concerned investor

Franklin, MI

#30719 Feb 18, 2010
Thanks for commenting, I just hope we all hear something soon.
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30720 Feb 22, 2010
It is so funny to see Joe Jr. judging post and won't respond. I guess that do-doo burger is tasty. LMAO!!!!
Public Notice

College Station, TX

#30721 Feb 24, 2010
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30722 Feb 25, 2010
Ron Brakke, Box 247, Fargo North Dakota selling memberships,ID's,documents,pla tes
RE: Please take notice that interest in class action lawsuit Versus Ron Brakke, Box 247, Fargo North Dakota and other cities will be responded to.
Reply to: LS, P.O. Box 4, Rolette ND 58366 with the appropriate statements of facts that you sent "blank money orders" or money to Ron Brakke, Box 247, Fargo North Dakota , and/ or other P.O.Boxes, listed, and you received documents back from his listed P.O. Box.
News and Notices http://www.littleshellnation.com/
http://www.littleshellnation.com/
Esens (nom) Akiish|an (pej) Little Shell Country (Nation)
Little Shell Nation
LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL NON-LINEAL MEMBERS
Official Legal Notice to all non-lineal members of the Pembina Nation Little Shell Band of North America/Pembina Nation Little shell that became members from 2001 to 2007 naturalized from the office of P.O. Box 247 Fargo North Dakota, Nevada, Texas or Colorado, you are hereby given notice that Ron Delorme, Ron Brakke, Leo Delorme, Navin Naidu, Lawrence Henry, Gloria Edwards, Jack Fyke, Charles Belton, Phyllis Zeigler the website called officialpnlsb.org are all acting in fraud based on over whelming facts and evidence in possession of the Hereditary Council of the Little Shell Nation including that those named above failed formally establish the offices for the nation and while failing to rescinded any of their alleged naturalized members from their former venues and jurisdictions. The hereditary Council of the Little Shell Nation acknowledges the severity of the actions and injuries caused by the parties above.
Due to the serious nature of the crimes committed by those named above and the potential for identity theft, the Little Shell Nation requires all people who have documentation they became members during the years 2001 to 2007, to fill out the appropriate Little Shell Nation Naturalization Application so as to properly and thoroughly research, verify and validate the information and accompanying documents. The new application and mandatory supporting documentation is required to rescind the applicant’s citizenship from their former venue and jurisdiction to that of the Little Shell Nation venue and jurisdiction.
Applicants will have 90 days from the date of this Legal Notice posting on the Official Little Shell Nation Government website www.littleshellnation.com to respond. No recourse after that date.
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30723 Feb 25, 2010
Public Notice wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/TNDUIQJLM3J0FI1QS
Thanks for the info. It appears the 3HB boys will will need to reply for their membership. LOL!
Justice

Wake Forest, NC

#30724 Mar 4, 2010
drake wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info. It appears the 3HB boys will will need to reply for their membership. LOL!
The long wait on the sentencing makes the victims of this crime feel like victims all over again.
concerned investor

Franklin, MI

#30725 Mar 4, 2010
I truly do feel your pain. I had contacted the AG office a few days and they are still in the process of getting these guys sentence. I was told that they had some hurdles to over come that they were just about in the final stages of getting the sentencing date set. They were not sure if anything would happen this month as I had previously thought.
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30726 Mar 9, 2010
Little Joe Jr.

How is your father doing in jail?
concerned investor

Franklin, MI

#30727 Mar 9, 2010
Something I found interesting online from the STATE newspaper.

3 Hebrew Boys

The trio - Joseph Brunson, Timothy McQueen and Tony Pough - are awaiting sentencing for leading the scheme that promised to pay off massive debts in exchange for payments by 7,000 people.

They spent lavishly on themselves, including a jet, a motorcoach, cars, condos, homes and football stadium skyboxes.

The FBI and a court-appointed receiver are still attempting to recover all the goodies and money from the men who face up to 30 years in prison.

Since their conviction in November, authorities have recovered two Mercedes roadsters and a Mercedes sedan bought by the 3 Hebrew Boys, according to a court affidavit this month.

One roadster - which cost $190,000 - was found in December being driven by a man indicted in Kansas for his role in a drug-trafficking operation, documents said.

That led authorities to a Northeast Richland storage unit paid for by a one-time 3 Hebrew Boys employee. In the unit, officials found the other roadster - worth $132,000 -and a safe, the affidavit said.

Authorities are still hunting for $3 million in cash withdrawn by the trio. The safe was seized with the hopes it might contain the money - or, at least, some answers.

It was empty.
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30728 Mar 9, 2010
Joe Jr.

Tick...Toc...tick toc...LMAO! The took two other vehicles that you guys were hiding. Wow...what a legit company. LMAO!
they got me 2

Hampton, VA

#30729 Mar 9, 2010
i am glad they are finding some of the toys they purchased with MY MONEY!
Almost Had in NJ

Florham Park, NJ

#30730 Mar 12, 2010
"Three Hebrew Boys Affiliate Sentenced to Prison for Obstruction of Justice and Perjury

COLUMBIA, SC—United States Attorney W. Walter Wilkins stated today that Larry A. Hill, age 54, of Columbia, South Carolina, was sentenced in federal court for perjury and obstruction of justice. United States District Judge Margaret B. Seymour sentenced Hill to 63 months in federal prison. Hill’s sentence follows the fraud conviction last month of Joseph B. Brunson, age 47, of Hopkins, Timothy McQueen, age 51, of Blythewood, and Tony Pough, age 47, of Columbia, collectively known as the Three Hebrew Boys, for running an $82 million dollar Ponzi scheme under the name Capital Consortium Group. Brunson, McQueen, and Pough are in custody and are awaiting sentencing.

Hill was convicted earlier this year after a two day trial. Evidence presented at trial showed that Hill was an independent representative for the Three Hebrew Boys’ Capital Consortium Group (CCG), promoting the Ponzi scheme. When called before a federal grand jury as a witness, Hill made numerous false statements to the grand jury about his knowledge of investments with CCG.

Throughout his prosecution, Hill maintained that the Court lacked jurisdiction over him and that he was not the defendant charged in the indictment. At sentencing, Hill refused to stand and obey other directions of the Court, and made a number of rambling, nonsensical statements. At the conclusion of the hearing, Judge Seymour sentenced Hill to the maximum sentence called for by federal Sentencing Guidelines.

Hill will not be eligible for parole, and is incarcerated awaiting his transfer to federal prison.

The case was investigated by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistant United States Attorneys Mark Moore and Nancy Wicker of the Columbia office prosecuted the case."

When are the rest of the IR's going down?
drake

Alexandria, VA

#30731 Mar 17, 2010
LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Store: More than $1 million worth of jewelry st... 7 hr randall 1
erskine bible college ( Help Them ) Wed WAKE UP SC 1
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) Mar 3 SadForYOU 159
Illegal Mexicans In Charleston Are Felons Mar 1 Stan The Felon 3
Lauren Lewis Feb 26 Seen It 1
Eldeco, Inc Feb 17 Reports 1
Criminal Drivers in Charleston Feb 16 We Are Going To G... 1
Ulmer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ulmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News