Pulaski County Police

Pulaski County Police

Posted in the Ullin Forum

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jan 7, 2011
There is a cop that hangs out on 57....who pulled me over and told me i was doing 81 in a 65 speed zone, as i was passing another car. I find it strange that there were no other cars around and that I had my cruise set on 66. I have traveled that interstate for 10 years..i know that you don't speed and you wear your seatbelt.

I wonder when the last time they calibrated their radar guns? I will not pay this ticket, I have proof with my GPS that i never got close to 81mph...i have never had a speeding ticket. If I was going 81, i would pay the ticket...but i wasn't! I will fight this.
dolfus

Carbondale, IL

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Guest wrote:
There is a cop that hangs out on 57....who pulled me over and told me i was doing 81 in a 65 speed zone, as i was passing another car. I find it strange that there were no other cars around and that I had my cruise set on 66. I have traveled that interstate for 10 years..i know that you don't speed and you wear your seatbelt.
I wonder when the last time they calibrated their radar guns? I will not pay this ticket, I have proof with my GPS that i never got close to 81mph...i have never had a speeding ticket. If I was going 81, i would pay the ticket...but i wasn't! I will fight this.
Good Luck. I know there we be a lot of people interested in how this turns out.
Fodazelled

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 5, 2011
If you were passing another vehicle how can you be so sure that you weren't Cruise control just like a radar gun needs to be calibrated as well and your tires being of wrong size can throw your speedometer off.
csa

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2011
tires being the wrong size won't throw it off that much. and if he has proof with a gps which calibrates itself well then he won't have to pay the ticket.
Well what happened

Carbondale, IL

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Guest wrote:
It has been 3 months. what happened. You stated that you will fight the ticket well what was the end result? Did you win or what?
cheri

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2011
Guest wrote:
I'm. Not sure how this turned out for you but nme and my husband also got pulled over in that area and bhad our cruise control set at 70 in the 65 and the officer told us we were doing 81!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ullin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa cavness (Nov '16) 12 hr Gross 4
Nat Renae 12 hr On the DL 2
Luke Mitchell 16 hr Last women 2
Joshua Williamson (Jul '16) 16 hr X of a x 2
Tiffany tribout 19 hr Guest 2
Local Pedophile (Dec '16) Oct 10 Mkta 23
A Message to Lisa Ann Tatum/Cripps/Caldwell/Hal... (Mar '13) Oct 8 Missy 18

Ullin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance