United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Who will be the next "VICTIM" of the ho who owns ullin food mart?
observer

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2011
I've seen her with 2 different guys. Both have money. Guys run as fast as you can away from this goldigger. She has an agenda.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2011
I don't know either of you and I don't know the UFM owner's personal life either but I know her enough to know she is a sweet person. It's no ones business who she is with...not mine and not your's!!

Addison, IL

#4 Feb 21, 2011
You must be either a relative or on crack. I;ve heard people use words to describe her and sweet was never one of them!

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2011
I'm not kin to her and I DO NOT mess with any drugs. I have, however, been around her enough to know that she is a sweet person. I can find FAR more people to agree with me than with you on that too...I have no doubt! The one thing I've noticed on Topix is that probably 97% of the Topic Posts that are started like this one are due to someone that is jealious or got mad at the person because they didn't get their way and I have no doubt that it's true of this! I'm not going to continue this discussion after I send this because you are not worth my time...I've said what needs to be said! You should be ashamed of yourself!!
concerned

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2011
i dont know who guest and observer are but I would guess that they are both ignorant people and they sure weren't brought up to be good kind hearted people by their parents. im not a relative and I can say that this lady is a very sweet person! Rumors are an ugly thing. The funny thing about them is that they make the people spreading them look like pathetic losers....
know her

Gulf Shores, AL

#7 Feb 22, 2011
I know the lady and she is OK. What man or woman does not try to get the best catch possible when looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend especially when you gain a little maturity. Most mature people are tired of losers, if that makes them gold diggers then more power to the gold diggers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2011
You know I never understood why it was ok for a guy to date more than one gal but not ok for a woman to do the same. I don't know her all that well but I will say that what I know of her she is a very nice lady and the stuff a couple of you are saying is just plain mean and nasty and you should be ashamed of yourselves! I don't know if she's seeing more than one person or not and honestly...it's none of my business just as it's no one else's business.
Tom

Waterloo, IL

#9 Feb 27, 2011
This town is so small that everyone pretty much knows what everyone else is doing. The woman sleeps with married men & is always seeing someone else before divorcing her current husband. I don't consider this either sweet or nice. Let's just be honest & call a spade a spade.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2011
Well I'm sure you and everyone else has done or said something at least once in their life that was wrong and hurt someone else. This is what is wrong with people these days...fast to throw stones when they are living in their own glass house! Yes, I use to be that way but I've been working at not doing that for several years now. I don't know what she does in her personal life including the bedroom. The only person who knows is her and whoever she is with if there is anyone besides her husband. If you are not her, her husband, the guy she is hooking up with (if she is) or that man's wife/girlfriend then you need to stay out of their business and not plastering crap like this online. Doing so only makes you look like a trouble maker and doesn't make you any better than the people you are accusing. Even if you are one of those people you still shouldn't post something like this online...it should be kept between the four of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ullin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Keppner. 12 hr Ernest T Bass 6
Luke Mitchel (Apr '11) Mon Hilltop 34
Does anyone know what happened with Eric Ford? Mar 24 Ernest T Bass 5
poor lisa (Mar '15) Mar 21 No for a fact 4
Rick Rankin (Jan '14) Mar 21 Yup 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Mar 21 Welfare Country 6,596
Former Grocery Stores Mar 17 An interested ind... 1

Ullin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ullin Mortgages