what does everyone think of men who dont pay child support

Posted in the Ullin Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Krazy J

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2011
I think they should start inforcing the law on making them pay their child support

Since: Aug 10

Tamms, IL

#2 Apr 11, 2011
Why should they? The female takes everything away from the male in the event of a divorce/separation, including his kid(s), I think any woman who makes them pay child support needs to be bitch slapped. if they want the kid(s) so bad then they need to be the ones who supports them instead of leeching off of others like a cheap slut.
BEV

Tamms, IL

#3 Apr 11, 2011
Well... I'm sure alot of ladies on here are going to be just as offended as I am....not every woman is out for everything, when me an my girls father split, I had to give up my dream home, most evething we owned and the few things i did get to keep, I worked my butt off to pay for it and keep it..When I first got child suport it was $200.00 a month for 2 kids,that is $3.22 a day per kid,, that isn't enough to feed them, or pay a babysitter while I worked... That is when he worked !!! the first few years he worked under the table to keep from paying child support !!! he had the same attitude as you, and the only one who suffers is the kids. and FYI when I got child support, it went on the kids completely,not a dime on me or my bills. not every woman is out to get the man, By the time my daughter turned 16 i had saved enough of her child support to buy her 1st car... and isurance for a year !!!!

Olive Branch, IL

#4 Apr 11, 2011
Way to tell this idiot, Bev. When my son's dad left he was less than a year old. He payed $60 A MONTH for 8 years. I was working my butt off to make ends meet and he and his new wife were living good. And he wanted to tell me how to spend the 60! I never stood in the way of him having a relationship with his son over money. And I lost my house and had to start over with nothing. I didn't try to be spiteful or make him pay for being a deadbeat. And now my son is in his late 20's and knows what his dad is without me having to tell him. Jonathan, why shouldn't a man have to support the children he helped create? The same for a woman. I know several wonderful single fathers that have raised their children completely alone. Those women should have to pay exactly the same as an absent father would. It is about responsibility, not gender. Jerk.
Natasha

Tamms, IL

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Jonathan Kerr wrote:
Why should they? The female takes everything away from the male in the event of a divorce/separation, including his kid(s), I think any woman who makes them pay child support needs to be bitch slapped. if they want the kid(s) so bad then they need to be the ones who supports them instead of leeching off of others like a cheap slut.
I believe you were the one complaining a while back about your posts disappearing...it could be because you post nonsense such as this.....
GUEST 22

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2011
They aren't men if they don't take care of their own.
BEV

Tamms, IL

#7 Apr 12, 2011
Well I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who feels this way.. Once my x moved on and had other kids, my girls was a distant memory, lucky to get phone calls on Christmas, or Birthdays,, now that they are both grown up, now he wants to see them 1 week out of the entire year,,, if they are lucky.. just like guest,, it takes more than paying child support to be a father,,, just like your kid, mine had to see it with their own eyes, and that is ok with me, just makes them love me more..
LOL-

Carterville, IL

#8 Apr 12, 2011
Kids are better off without these deadbeat dads anyway.... my ex was also only ordered to pay 200 a month on two kids....has NEVER paid it...ever. He works for cash and never leaves any forwarding addresses......hell, it would be a whole lot easier to collect social security. Men like these are WEAK AND GOOD FOR NOTHING. So, as always, I have taken care of them, paid for braces, helped with cars and everything they end up needing in their life. These men will eventually end up getting what they deserve.

Tamms, IL

#9 Apr 13, 2011
GUEST 22 wrote:
They aren't men if they don't take care of their own.
it's bad enough that the mother gets most of the assets, but usually the father gets to see their kid maybe once a week, or not at all... it's not fair and if the mother can't support their children then the father should get them. but most of the time they award custody to the mother without question or even checking out if the father would be able to care for them better.

PROTIP: When you split up, and you KNOW that you can't support your child by YOURSELF, then let the father have it. if neither of you can support it. then why do you have to split up. really. when you got married you accepted vowels in front of God. but today that doesn't seem to matter to anyone.
BEV

Tamms, IL

#10 Apr 13, 2011
Jonathan Kerr wrote:
<quoted text>
it's bad enough that the mother gets most of the assets, but usually the father gets to see their kid maybe once a week, or not at all... it's not fair and if the mother can't support their children then the father should get them. but most of the time they award custody to the mother without question or even checking out if the father would be able to care for them better.
PROTIP: When you split up, and you KNOW that you can't support your child by YOURSELF, then let the father have it. if neither of you can support it. then why do you have to split up. really. when you got married you accepted vowels in front of God. but today that doesn't seem to matter to anyone.
I'm sure most women took their wedding vowels very seriously, I know I did, I hung in there for 7 long years, but I was in a extreem mental and physical relationship, and then when he started hitting my 7 year old, I had to get out, We don't always leave because we want to, sometimes we leave because we have to for the sake of our kids,.

Yes, Most of the time the courts do award the mother the kids, but I persoanlly know many dads who also get to keep their kids, and several parents whom have joint custody things aren't cut and dry like they were back in the day...

My exhusband faught me for 2 years in court over my kids, and he was awarded every other weekend, and 1 month in the summer, and after all of that fighting in court, he hardly came to get his kids, then 2 years later stopped completely....

you know Johanathon, if your this unhappy with the courts decision you can always apeal it !!! instead of venting on the computer, Land of Lincoln is a free legal service for low income residents in illinois. but I'm telling you right now getting on here and saying that you slap the slut.. isnt going to help your case...

Tamms, IL

#11 Apr 13, 2011
BEV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure most women took their wedding vowels very seriously, I know I did, I hung in there for 7 long years, but I was in a extreem mental and physical relationship, and then when he started hitting my 7 year old, I had to get out, We don't always leave because we want to, sometimes we leave because we have to for the sake of our kids,.
Yes, Most of the time the courts do award the mother the kids, but I persoanlly know many dads who also get to keep their kids, and several parents whom have joint custody things aren't cut and dry like they were back in the day...
My exhusband faught me for 2 years in court over my kids, and he was awarded every other weekend, and 1 month in the summer, and after all of that fighting in court, he hardly came to get his kids, then 2 years later stopped completely....
you know Johanathon, if your this unhappy with the courts decision you can always apeal it !!! instead of venting on the computer, Land of Lincoln is a free legal service for low income residents in illinois. but I'm telling you right now getting on here and saying that you slap the slut.. isnt going to help your case...
uh I think you misunderstand, I don't have any kids lol. plus I'm just turning 18 in a few months.
just wondering

Gulf Shores, AL

#12 Apr 13, 2011
i think anybody who has kida male or female should really pay for their kids...me and my kids dad was together for 5 1/2 years we had a set of twin boys he was a pretty good ddad when we wasw together but when we went our seperate ways he decide to pretty much walk away from his kids to he caome around every couple moths but he dont buy nothing for them he makes almost 18 dollars a hour at atleast 40 hrs a week but instead his new girl is more important then his kids so yes i think anybody who walks away from their kids should pay child support male or female......i dont know what i wld ave done if it wasnt for his parents i really respect them alot they do alot for me and my kids i didnt finish school instead i had my wonderful twin boys so i cant get a good job so thanks to awesome grand parents!!!!
BEV

Tamms, IL

#13 Apr 14, 2011
Jonathan Kerr wrote:
<quoted text>
uh I think you misunderstand, I don't have any kids lol. plus I'm just turning 18 in a few months.
I did, I thought you were a parent with experience, apparently you have no idea what you are talking about,..!!!!!
BEV

Tamms, IL

#14 Apr 14, 2011
Just wondering,

yea, my xhusband moved to Colorado, and didn't have much to do with his kids, then when he started a new family, they were pretty much forgotten about, now since my daughter is grown, when he decides he wants to come for a visit, he uses her for a place to crash, with his 5 new family members, while he runs around visiting his old friends,.. he recently took a trip to Flordia, knowing my daughter was wanting to go to Flordia, he decided not to tell her, she felt totally left out, even though now she is 22, she still felt like the little girl who got stood up on visistation.. Sometiems I wish the other parent knew what kind of pain a child feels when a parent decides not to be a parent anymore.
Krazy J

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2011
mr.Kerr If you had this short minded attitude mayb your male gender is the same. i can see why your wife left you.and i think that both parents should take care of the children no matter where they stay.
Krazy J

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2011
Void the last comment i thought kerr was an adult but he is just a child his self.
Natasha

Tamms, IL

#17 Apr 14, 2011
Jonathan Kerr wrote:
<quoted text>
PROTIP: To make valid and credible comments on any subject, one must have some knowledge and experience about the topic.

Olive Branch, IL

#18 Apr 14, 2011
Natasha wrote:
<quoted text>
PROTIP: To make valid and credible comments on any subject, one must have some knowledge and experience about the topic.
Natasha, you are awesomely correct! And Kerr, you are clueless.

Tamms, IL

#19 Apr 15, 2011
BEV wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, I thought you were a parent with experience, apparently you have no idea what you are talking about,..!!!!!
Wrong, I have family members who has suffered from this kind of thing, I'm not going to name any names though.. and as far as having experience with kids. I've taken care of quite a few. and that's not all.. I have more experience then you think.

Tamms, IL

#20 Apr 15, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Natasha, you are awesomely correct! And Kerr, you are clueless.
eat me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ullin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Registered Sex Offenders (Apr '14) Wed been there 6
union co. dcfs (Jul '11) Wed fup 14
Social agencies (May '13) Wed fup 5
chad miller Wed collin under 2
WHERE DOES ricky rankin LIVE AT? Nov 19 loveyoursisinlaw 2
Rick Rankin (Jan '14) Nov 19 Beev 4
Looking for a place to rent Nov 17 JHCW 1
Ullin Dating
Find my Match

Ullin People Search