Two Teenagers Arrested as Suspects in...

Two Teenagers Arrested as Suspects in Debris-Throwing Incidents on Interstate Overpasses

There are 10 comments on the Associated Content story from Feb 26, 2011, titled Two Teenagers Arrested as Suspects in Debris-Throwing Incidents on Interstate Overpasses. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Two teenagers have been charged for allegedly throwing debris at traffic from overpasses on U.S. Interstate 57 in Pulaski and Union counties in Southern Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

want some

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2011
its a shame that they did not have anything better to do, I dont think they need to be locked up, just a good old time ass beaten with a willow switch, would make them think befor doing something like this again
not a joke

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Apr 21, 2011
want some wrote:
its a shame that they did not have anything better to do, I dont think they need to be locked up, just a good old time ass beaten with a willow switch, would make them think befor doing something like this again
Some people were hurt and some had major property damage. This is not a joke. The States Attorneys in both counties have real hard decisions to make. Was it a willow switch type offense (as you say) or more serious? Everyone likes to be critcal of law emforcement and State's Attorneys however they have a real hard jobs.
want some

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2011
I know kids are kids but like you said some people was hurt and it cost a lot of money to fix what was torn up, but is mom and daddy going to have to pay for it when they didnt do it so yes spank that butt good and hard so next time thay wont just be setting on the brains
lol

Eldorado, IL

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Trust me....these "teenagers" need alot more than a willow switch beating!! and their parents ain't no better!!!
want some

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2011
im just glade its not up to me to say what they get
Knu Kid

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2011
Never underestimate the power of the "willow".Spare the rod , spoil the child was never more evident. Teachers as well as parents are not allowed to give meaningful punishment, I suppose it is left to the prison system.
omg

Covington, LA

#7 Aug 26, 2011
They both need an old fashion ass beatin!!! I dont wish for anyone to go to jail but they need it. They better stop puttin the court date off and lock these boys up fast!!! Word on the street they are doing the "bath salt" thing. Alot of people are gona get hurt if they dont do somethin and fast!! STOP WORRYING ABOUT A NEW COURT HOUSE, I THINK THE KIDS IN UNION CO. NEED MORE HELP!!!!!
Really

Carterville, IL

#8 Aug 28, 2011
omg wrote:
They both need an old fashion ass beatin!!! I dont wish for anyone to go to jail but they need it. They better stop puttin the court date off and lock these boys up fast!!! Word on the street they are doing the "bath salt" thing. Alot of people are gona get hurt if they dont do somethin and fast!! STOP WORRYING ABOUT A NEW COURT HOUSE, I THINK THE KIDS IN UNION CO. NEED MORE HELP!!!!!
What does one have to do with the other?
hide and seek

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2011
it is a shame but when you think of the other people that had there property destoryed or were hurt well there parents rites were taken away from them when the courts said you can not spank ur kids but if u don't teach them the rite and wrong it will be you going too jail i have seen it first hand and the courts should not have any thing too say about how you teach ur kids i was spanked and i learned and i can tell u that i did not do any thing that stupid . now don't get me wrong i did do my dumb things .just didn't get caught . nuff said pray the courts stay out of what family has too do too teach there kids. this no joke tell the goverment to back off.
Bucky

United States

#10 Oct 4, 2011
From what my family has told me is that Dongola has some very good kids with manners, but it also has a lot of kids doing drugs, having babies, and a lot of bullies. It sounds like most towns except that there are only about 800 people here and probably 30 churches. Doesn't make sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ullin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crislers 1 min Bonnie Tucker 3
Abandoned house at 3675 Perks Road.. (Nov '14) 4 hr resident 2
hot guy on bike (Mar '14) Sep 26 hot rod 9
Sl*t of Metropolis??? Sep 26 Better Now 4
City of Tamms Sep 26 Needing some info... 4
any hot chicks in tamms Sep 26 Wam bam amber ham 4
Cache Valley Apartments, BIG PROBLEM Sep 17 Cache Valley Apts... 3

Ullin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance