Black lab seized after biting boy in ...

Black lab seized after biting boy in rural Ulen

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Black lab seized after biting boy in rural Ulen. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities have obtained a judge's order to seize a pet dog that bit a 6-year-old boy in western Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Citizen Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 9, 2008
BAD DOG!
keep going

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 9, 2008
BAD OWNER!
NObs

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2008
Ban all labs!
Vern Hickenlooper

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 9, 2008
Slow news day, eh?

And in other news, Edna Stemper spilled a full cup of tea on her nice tablecloth! Fiddlesticks!
JTY

Olathe, KS

#6 Sep 9, 2008
One stich was most likely a nip. I am betting this kid was being rough with the dog and it wanted him to stop.
A Mom

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 9, 2008
The thing people have to realize is DOGS ARE ANIMALS!!! Even the nicest dog will bite if they feel threatened...it's called animal instinct! I'm not condoning what the dog did, but I would like to know WHY the dog bit that boy. I'm sure the boy wasn't totally innocent! Especially to be bit in the face/neck area!

It is totally wrong of the owner not to show proof of vaccines though.
Failin Palin

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 9, 2008
"Black lab seized after biting boy in rural Ulen"

OUCH! There's no more sensitive area on a boy than his rural Ulen. That's gonna leave a mark!
pierce

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Sep 9, 2008
Where's John Lesch when you need him? labs are clearly dangerous and must be banned.
Pure speculation

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 9, 2008
Damn black dogs! They are nothing but animals! You'd never hear about white dogs doing this kind of thing! ;)
Citizen Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Sep 9, 2008
Pure speculation wrote:
Damn black dogs! They are nothing but animals! You'd never hear about white dogs doing this kind of thing! ;)
LOL
Alt

Byron, MN

#12 Sep 9, 2008
If you get bit by a Lab you earned it I don't care how old you are.
speedy

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2008
Alt wrote:
If you get bit by a Lab you earned it I don't care how old you are.
Yes, you got that right. Anyone who says otherwise does not understand thier nature.
pppp

Twin Valley, MN

#14 Sep 21, 2008
NObs wrote:
Ban all labs!
Hey I have a lab and he is a very friendly dog and would not hurt anyone.
I say ban people the owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Callaway Liquor Store takes advantage of tribal... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Wilbur 5
News Hawley teen sentenced in turtle burning (Sep '06) Jun '14 Yodel 20
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Ulen, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 LADue 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Ulen, Minnesota Man Sentenced to Ten Years in P... (Sep '08) Sep '08 pppp 1

Ulen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulen Mortgages