Fain testifies that Chad Swedberg bou...

Fain testifies that Chad Swedberg bought alleged murder weapon for Kenneth Andersen

There are 6 comments on the WDAY story from May 22, 2008, titled Fain testifies that Chad Swedberg bought alleged murder weapon for Kenneth Andersen. In it, WDAY reports that:

Fain testifies that Chad Swedberg bought alleged murder weapon for Kenneth Andersen Jesse Fain may have been just three years younger than his stepfather, Chad Swedberg, but he clearly liked him, enjoyed his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAY.

candy

Muskego, WI

#1 May 26, 2008
Sounds like the wife had something to do with this, no one knows which gun. What is this?
lollipop

Duluth, MN

#2 Jun 11, 2008
candy wrote:
Sounds like the wife had something to do with this, no one knows which gun. What is this?
HE'S GUILTY!! Now HE NEEDS to deal with GOD!!! RIP CHAD
faith in fain

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 20, 2008
There was no love between Chad and Fudd - but there was certainly lots of love between Chad and Leslie... plenty of witnesses to that. Leslie would have given her life to take Chad's place - the whole family would have. There was never anyone more loved than Chad.
waubun

Mahnomen, MN

#4 Jul 21, 2008
faith in fain wrote:
There was no love between Chad and Fudd - but there was certainly lots of love between Chad and Leslie... plenty of witnesses to that. Leslie would have given her life to take Chad's place - the whole family would have. There was never anyone more loved than Chad.
If there was so much love between Chad and Leslie, why was Chad having a affair with another woman in Lake Park for over a year, Chad was actually gonna leave Leslie for this other woman, and why was Leslie having a affair with another man while she was married to Chad, you call this LOVE, cheating is what you call it, come on. Plenty of witnesses on this also.
lunde

Waubun, MN

#5 Sep 28, 2008
waubun wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was so much love between Chad and Leslie, why was Chad having a affair with another woman in Lake Park for over a year, Chad was actually gonna leave Leslie for this other woman, and why was Leslie having a affair with another man while she was married to Chad, you call this LOVE, cheating is what you call it, come on. Plenty of witnesses on this also.ii
i knew chad for many years and he was one of my very best freinds.I never heard heard of no other woman but maybe a little flirting so where an hell did you come with this?
Truth

Highlandville, MO

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Why would she double his life insurance policy the morning of his death? That's love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Callaway Liquor Store takes advantage of tribal... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Wilbur 5
News Hawley teen sentenced in turtle burning (Sep '06) Jun '14 Yodel 20
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Ulen, MN (Aug '11) Aug '11 LADue 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Black lab seized after biting boy in rural Ulen (Sep '08) Sep '08 pppp 13
News Ulen, Minnesota Man Sentenced to Ten Years in P... (Sep '08) Sep '08 pppp 1

Ulen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ulen Mortgages