New death hearing set in Pa '83 hitch...

New death hearing set in Pa '83 hitchhiker killing

There are 2 comments on the WYTV Youngstown story from Apr 5, 2012, titled New death hearing set in Pa '83 hitchhiker killing. In it, WYTV Youngstown reports that:

A death row inmate convicted of killing a hitchhiker for $13 in gas money almost three decades ago in western Pennsylvania will get a new death sentencing hearing in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WYTV Youngstown.

Pam Smithburger

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Herald Standard Newspaper is wrong. My brother; Dalton Charles Smithburger Jr., was not mentally disabled. Furthermore, Scott Blystone knew what he was doing when he shot my brother six times in the head. I believe a man like that doesn't deserve a new trial. Blystone then continued to brag about it and then Blystone went back to get the cigerattes off of my brothers dead body.
DonnaMae

Kingwood, WV

#2 Jul 26, 2017
Pam Smithburger wrote:
Herald Standard Newspaper is wrong. My brother; Dalton Charles Smithburger Jr., was not mentally disabled. Furthermore, Scott Blystone knew what he was doing when he shot my brother six times in the head. I believe a man like that doesn't deserve a new trial. Blystone then continued to brag about it and then Blystone went back to get the cigerattes off of my brothers dead body.
Pam, NO, your brother was not mentally disabled, and you know the papers and the courts. But you also know all of us that knew your brother. He didn't deserve what that idiot did to him and yes THEY all knew what they were doing. I'm shocked the others involved are probably out living their lives and they shouldn't be. They will eventually all get what they deserve -- eventually. Just know that there were alot of people that loved your brother and still think of him from time to time, just out of the blue, like I did today. Thoughts and prayers to you and yours girl - Love you -- Donna --

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Uledi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to study Bible? (Oct '16) Oct 9 Trapper 2
Moving to Uniontown Aug '17 Cursed 2
Uledi Music Thread (Feb '16) Jul '17 Musikologist 3
Shana trent (Feb '17) Feb '17 Wonding 1
Brent Nally (Dec '16) Dec '16 Idgaf 2
News 'This is really bizarre,' Pa. neighbors say ofa (May '16) May '16 Obama Gang Signs 9
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) May '16 Doc U R a Joke 427

Uledi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Uledi Mortgages