Gualala couple arrested on suspicion ...

Gualala couple arrested on suspicion of meth sales

There are 13 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Oct 4, 2010, titled Gualala couple arrested on suspicion of meth sales. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

On Friday, Oct. 1, at about 9:30 p.m., Mendocino County Deputy Sheriffs went to the home of Peggy Hernandez, 50, 33771 S. Hwy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

Mendo Local

Redwood Valley, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2010
To all of you dope growing child poisoning loser pot heads that keep asking "Why don't they go after Meth dealers, manufacturers....Here ya go! Ha Ha Ha... We get all drugs not just weed!
Anonymous

Fort Bragg, CA

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Finally, a bust of nearly a pound of methamphetamine. If you think meth is a great drug, or if you think meth is no worse than pot, check out the Montana Meth Project website and see what people who used meth had to say about it, what input they had on media ads that reduced juvenile meth use 63% in that state.
May there be MANY more meth busts in the future!
Divide by Zero

Laytonville, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Finally, oh and by the way, how's that open borders thingy working out for you all?
Mexicans

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Doing jobs Americans won't do!
wtf

Mill Valley, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Its about time they got someone with meth.. im sick of here about all the weed growers..
Fed up american

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Mexicans wrote:
Doing jobs Americans won't do!
Thats a lie you must be illegal go home if your not pull your head out of your a** and look arround Carpenters Construction workers auto workers these robing butchers are everywhare but doing the jobs americans dont want to they are thieves murdering Rapists then they go home and come back as some one else to do it again
Koalabear2525

United States

#7 Oct 4, 2010
so let them do the jail time and wack off one leg and send them back home with a chip so they can be tracked down.send all illegals back home
are you sure

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2010
any day wrote:
Finally, a bust of nearly a pound of methamphetamine. If you think meth is a great drug, or if you think meth is no worse than pot, check out the Montana Meth Project website and see what people who used meth had to say about it, what input they had on media ads that reduced juvenile meth use 63% in that state.
May there be MANY more meth busts in the future!
the article I read said 6.8 grams of meth. far from a pound. the 428 grams of pot was nearly a pound. perhaps you misread? i will definitely check out the website.
fed up american

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Koalabear2525 wrote:
so let them do the jail time and wack off one leg and send them back home with a chip so they can be tracked down.send all illegals back home
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Amen and send Obama to
Anonymous

Fort Bragg, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2010
are you sure wrote:
<quoted text> the article I read said 6.8 grams of meth. far from a pound. the 428 grams of pot was nearly a pound. perhaps you misread? i will definitely check out the website.
From the article:
Oh, crap, it was nearly a pound of marijuana, not meth.
shawn sanborn

Galt, CA

#11 May 20, 2011
So does anybody think for a minute that the law inforcement realy wants this problem to stop entirely?
shawn sanborn

Galt, CA

#12 May 20, 2011
The meth trade from mexico is a flood of unstopable poison. Another great benifit of open borders and treasonous politicians that love this situation just the way it is. Put the blame on the authorities that are suppose to be upholding thier own laws. They re guilty of gross negligence moronic behavior, betrayal, murder and complacency. Make them accountabil for what they have done
Josh bennet

Santa Rosa, CA

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Mendo Local wrote:
To all of you dope growing child poisoning loser pot heads that keep asking "Why don't they go after Meth dealers, manufacturers....Here ya go! Ha Ha Ha... We get all drugs not just weed!
stupid feds the only way you bust some one is you havet to sneak around like pigs yall sisys you go in and raid and your happy about it haha good luck theres mich more drugs out there. IT WILL NEVER STOP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Cures Drought& Body Odor 17 hr Tammy 2
Andy Dick Hillarys VP candidate Sat Nads 1
She's back ! May 27 Flanders 4
Establish One Universal Religion May 27 Keith 2
Fat Ladies Demand Cigarettes, Gym Membership May 27 no water there 3
Private Parts Trimming Carts Approved May 27 waaaaaah 5
Nude Ukiah August Nights Slated May 26 Dr funky MR 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages