Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Or the American nightmare……….

Watch this video…..

&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Jan 10

Largo, Cal

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Interesting video, although there are false and misleading statements presented as facts.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Ex-Ukiahian-Alaska wrote:
Interesting video, although there are false and misleading statements presented as facts.
It is not 100% correct but it does give people an idea of how the fed works……

The British American school and the American school are using it with 9th grade students here….
Misleading by One

Ukiah, CA

#4 Jan 6, 2011
That is the way of One....false and misleading.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 6, 2011
Misleading by One wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like oslamacare…………….LOL

1. It will lower healthcare cost…………..LOL
2. It will cover everyone……………..LOL
3. Nobody can buy an exception………..LOL…….(unless you are a union or insurance company)
4. It will stop the USA from going broke
5. You have to wait until it is a law before you can see what is in the bill.

Wrong…………..All are nothing but lies and that is only a few of them…………..

Thanks for eating the bait again…………
Misleading by One

Ukiah, CA

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like oslamacare…………….LOL
1. It will lower healthcare cost…………..LOL
2. It will cover everyone……………..LOL
3. Nobody can buy an exception………..LOL…….(unless you are a union or insurance company)
4. It will stop the USA from going broke
5. You have to wait until it is a law before you can see what is in the bill.
Wrong…………..All are nothing but lies and that is only a few of them…………..
Thanks for eating the bait again…………
You don't know the answers to any One of your questions, One. You only read One side of the issue, you believe what the losing side tells you in their inflammatory articles that you pick up in your "electronic" reading.

You think you can get by here in the minor leagues, but you can't.

Since: Jan 10

Largo, Cal

#7 Jan 6, 2011
Misleading by One wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see where HIO wrote anything that was false or misleading in providing a link to the video The American Dream.
The video has some good points but has some disinformation and oversimplicications. For example the cost of a gallon of gasoline in 55' as compared to today's prices. Also it was not LBJ but Reagan that signed the Executive Order. Congress took the meat out of Kennedy's EO in 1987.
HIO posts links often entitled in such a way as to elicit a response. Most folks jump on the title instead of reading the link and doing their own independent research and then, commenting on the article based on their reseach. All too many people have become encapsulated.
Terpitude of One

Ukiah, CA

#9 Jan 6, 2011
<quoted text>
I did not see where HIO wrote anything that was false or misleading in providing a link to the video The American Dream.
The video has some good points but has some disinformation and oversimplicications. For example the cost of a gallon of gasoline in 55' as compared to today's prices. Also it was not LBJ but Reagan that signed the Executive Order. Congress took the meat out of Kennedy's EO in 1987.
HIO posts links often entitled in such a way as to elicit a response. Most folks jump on the title instead of reading the link and doing their own independent research and then, commenting on the article based on their reseach. All too many people have become encapsulated.
"has some disinformation and oversimplicications."
That can be consistently found in nearly all of his threas.

"the title instead of reading the link and doing their own independent research and then, commenting on the article based on their reseach."

That's what I've been doing for over a year. I called him on using the John Birch Society in some of his links and other spurious sources like Joseph Farahs, World Net Daily. Some of his links are just hit pieces written by ex-Bush admin people. He does no real research, he just copies links from the right. He admitted that he does not really read or study, most of his reading is "electronic", and I don't mean Kindle.

He is a minor league malcontent, with no real education to support his radical libertarianism.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Terpitude of One wrote:
<quoted text>
"has some disinformation and oversimplicications."
That can be consistently found in nearly all of his threas.
"the title instead of reading the link and doing their own independent research and then, commenting on the article based on their reseach."
That's what I've been doing for over a year. I called him on using the John Birch Society in some of his links and other spurious sources like Joseph Farahs, World Net Daily. Some of his links are just hit pieces written by ex-Bush admin people. He does no real research, he just copies links from the right. He admitted that he does not really read or study, most of his reading is "electronic", and I don't mean Kindle.
He is a minor league malcontent, with no real education to support his radical libertarianism.
Did I write it?????
You claim oslamacare is great and it has ten times the amount of deceptions…………LOL

But you have failed to provide any evidence only your opinion and you are dumb enough to think that is disproving something…………..LOL
The majority of my threads all come from MAINSTREAM NEWS………………..LOL
I have been asking you to post up a string of 100 new threads and we will see how many are mainstream and how many are not………
No cherry picking………100 threads as they were posted…………..
How many times have you said…..That is just a Alex Jones story when AJ just reposted a New York Times story????
Yes you fell for that over and over as you are not smart enough to look at who wrote a story……………LOL

But you won’t do that because you know you are wrong so you claim you don’t want to waste the time and then you sit here for hours doing nothing but expressing your opinion…………..LOL

And your proof is???.......LOL
Terpitude of One

Ukiah, CA

#11 Jan 6, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I write it?????
You claim oslamacare is great and it has ten times the amount of deceptions…………LOL
But you have failed to provide any evidence only your opinion and you are dumb enough to think that is disproving something…………..LOL
The majority of my threads all come from MAINSTREAM NEWS………………..LOL
I have been asking you to post up a string of 100 new threads and we will see how many are mainstream and how many are not………
No cherry picking………100 threads as they were posted…………..
How many times have you said…..That is just a Alex Jones story when AJ just reposted a New York Times story????
Yes you fell for that over and over as you are not smart enough to look at who wrote a story……………LOL
But you won’t do that because you know you are wrong so you claim you don’t want to waste the time and then you sit here for hours doing nothing but expressing your opinion…………..LOL
And your proof is???.......LOL
Claiming a mainstream news source when the mainstream source is simply refuting your trash, has happened on a number of occasions.

You just copy links, usually without checking who the author is, I've caught you several times using some ex-Bush admin source because it meets your One simple-minded criteria.

You do nothing to further the discussion. You ruin the discussion.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2011
Terpitude of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Claiming a mainstream news source when the mainstream source is simply refuting your trash, has happened on a number of occasions.
You just copy links, usually without checking who the author is, I've caught you several times using some ex-Bush admin source because it meets your One simple-minded criteria.
You do nothing to further the discussion. You ruin the discussion.
So you are saying it does not matter how mainstream the news source is if it says anything bad about oslama then it is trash………….
Even my 4 year old has learned that is wrong………….

So I can only post from far left loons???
You did not catch me doing anything…………..As a matter of fact if I see a story I go and look to see if one of the news source you hate the most ran the story so I can post it from AJ instead of the new York times………..
Yes get it into your thick mind that I will only post stories that I want………..I will not post a story to please you…….OK……..Got it yet??

In your opinion………….LOL………….Yes………..To day both rad republican and Ex Ukiahn said they like my post and defended them………….
Just because you don’t like them matters as much as a fly in the ocean…………..Nada….Zip……..Zilch… …..Got it yet???
Exaggerator One

Ukiah, CA

#13 Jan 6, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying it does not matter how mainstream the news source is if it says anything bad about oslama then it is trash………….
Even my 4 year old has learned that is wrong………….
So I can only post from far left loons???
You did not catch me doing anything…………..As a matter of fact if I see a story I go and look to see if one of the news source you hate the most ran the story so I can post it from AJ instead of the new York times………..
Yes get it into your thick mind that I will only post stories that I want………..I will not post a story to please you…….OK……..Got it yet??
In your opinion………….LOL………….Yes………..To day both rad republican and Ex Ukiahn said they like my post and defended them………….
Just because you don’t like them matters as much as a fly in the ocean…………..Nada….Zip……..Zilch… …..Got it yet???
Look at One try to defend his trash news. You are wasting your time checking out sources for my benefit....but I notice that you don't use WND or Birch Society anymore, hmmm I wonder why...haaa, haa.

When have you ever, ever, ever posted a neutral news story without some negative agenda behind it? Never?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 6, 2011
Exaggerator One wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at One try to defend his trash news. You are wasting your time checking out sources for my benefit....but I notice that you don't use WND or Birch Society anymore, hmmm I wonder why...haaa, haa.
When have you ever, ever, ever posted a neutral news story without some negative agenda behind it? Never?
I posted two today from WND…………LOL

And les then 1 in 1000 are from the JBS…………….So…….What does that mean???
Do you want me to post 100 from each to make you happy?.........LOL

Can do just say so………….

Everything I post is positive if you want oslama and oslamacare to be gone…………LOL

So get over it………….LOL
Chicken One

Ukiah, CA

#15 Jan 7, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted two today from WND…………LOL
And les then 1 in 1000 are from the JBS…………….So…….What does that mean???
Do you want me to post 100 from each to make you happy?.........LOL
Can do just say so………….
Everything I post is positive if you want oslama and oslamacare to be gone…………LOL
So get over it………….LOL
WND is like The Enquirer of political blogs, and you use it....

Post your name and I will post mine…………..

I did. As you often say, "Waiting...".

“Facts”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 7, 2011
Chicken One wrote:
<quoted text>
WND is like The Enquirer of political blogs, and you use it....
I did. As you often say, "Waiting...".
Only to far left loons…………

Many conservative people think you are wrong……….

So it is down to opinion and intelligent people realize that, you sheepoles just think the world thinks like you even after taking a bad loss in November……

@012 is coming and the losses will be bigger………….LOL

Here is One…………LOL
Chicken One

Ukiah, CA

#17 Jan 7, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to far left loons…………
Many conservative people think you are wrong……….
So it is down to opinion and intelligent people realize that, you sheepoles just think the world thinks like you even after taking a bad loss in November……
@012 is coming and the losses will be bigger………….LOL
Here is One…………LOL
Hey One, MW here...

Remember when you posted this yesterday?

I did, your turn...or you are a liar.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#18 Jan 7, 2011
Chicken One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey One, MW here...
Remember when you posted this yesterday?
I did, your turn...or you are a liar.
Do you remember when I posted this today many times??

Where is your name?
I did not see it???

LOL
Put up One

Ukiah, CA

#19 Jan 7, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when I posted this today many times??
Where is your name?
I did not see it???
LOL
Mike Williams

see it now....

Scared One?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 7, 2011
Put up One wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Williams
see it now....
Scared One?
If you could only read…………………LOL
Bob One

Ukiah, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2011
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only read…………………LOL
Funny that no hits come up on Robert Smith of Willits or Puerto?

Pretty common name, but so is mine....

Whatever Bob, did you own Advanced Solar in Calpella?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arcata Police report rash of bad LSD trips (May '10) 22 min Otis Driftwood 251
Trump Locked In Potty Aug 14 Mooch Mooch Kussh 1
Who is the first public official to call obama ... (Aug '10) Aug 10 trump is royals 13
Trump at Mt Rushmore? Aug 8 chews a luuuzer 1
Is Trump A Semite? Aug 5 redaction alert txt 1
Mooch/Kusshner 4 2020!! Aug 1 whyte hause gnus 1
Who Ate White Hse Pets? Jul 31 Moldau Monkeesz 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages