<quoted text>
Moron in your mind - yes
Ignorant in your mind - yes
Love everything liberal obama and Gmo's - absolutely NOT
Hate Patriot Act and now love it - definitely NO
worthless trolls in your mind - yes
eat what?
Caught in another lie my little puppet.

Every thread I started about GMO foods you were there trolling and calling ever source including CNN trash news

When I was posting about oslama taking the parrot act to the next level you chimed in about how it was trash news and your god would never do that.

Worthless troll trash.

Now live with it……………LOL
Selective Memory of One

Kelseyville, CA

#23 Feb 25, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie my little puppet.
Every thread I started about GMO foods you were there trolling and calling ever source including CNN trash news
When I was posting about oslama taking the parrot act to the next level you chimed in about how it was trash news and your god would never do that.
Worthless troll trash.
Now live with it……………LOL
You are remembering what you want not what was stated. I voted against GMO's here in Mendo, One....did you?

Sure I called some of your threads trash, when they were based on non-objective sources, nearly all hard right wing.

What is the Parrot Act? Thanks for that One, I knew I would get a laugh sooner or later....
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24 Feb 25, 2014
Selective Memory of One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are remembering what you want not what was stated. I voted against GMO's here in Mendo, One....did you?
Sure I called some of your threads trash, when they were based on non-objective sources, nearly all hard right wing.
What is the Parrot Act? Thanks for that One, I knew I would get a laugh sooner or later....
Nobody care about anything you thing my little moron puppet…….

You are nothing but a internet troll and tried to bully anyone that spoke the truth about your god

You sucked up to oslama and his GMO foods and called EVERY post of mine about GMO foods trash.

As your god oslama is more important than anything in the world………

Baaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaa says the moron liberal
Thick Skull One

Kelseyville, CA

#25 Feb 25, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody care about anything you thing my little moron puppet…….
You are nothing but a internet troll and tried to bully anyone that spoke the truth about your god
You sucked up to oslama and his GMO foods and called EVERY post of mine about GMO foods trash.
As your god oslama is more important than anything in the world………
Baaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaa says the moron liberal
Wow you are about to pop a gasket....

For the 500th time, I disagree with Obama's continuation of the war on terror and his use of drones, among other things.

I voted against GMO's in this county and it is One thing we could agree on.

But you have had your preconceived notions all along, so who cares.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#26 Feb 25, 2014
Thick Skull One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are about to pop a gasket....
For the 500th time, I disagree with Obama's continuation of the war on terror and his use of drones, among other things.
I voted against GMO's in this county and it is One thing we could agree on.
But you have had your preconceived notions all along, so who cares.
From laughing at you……………LOL

Don't spread your lies here anymore…….

Everyone knows that you would cook and eat your mom if oslama told you to.
All Right One

Kelseyville, CA

#27 Feb 25, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
From laughing at you……………LOL
Don't spread your lies here anymore…….
Everyone knows that you would cook and eat your mom if oslama told you to.
All right, you are right about everything. I am totally to blame for any problems you have experienced here on Topix. You were always respectful, honest and upfront, never trying to belittle anyone. You only wanted rational discourse, you never wanted to use racist terms but were forced to by others. You are a victim of liberal trolling. I hope you can overcome it.

I love everything about Obama, his drones and GMO's, he should combine the two!!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#28 Feb 25, 2014
All Right One wrote:
<quoted text>
All right, you are right about everything. I am totally to blame for any problems you have experienced here on Topix. You were always respectful, honest and upfront, never trying to belittle anyone. You only wanted rational discourse, you never wanted to use racist terms but were forced to by others. You are a victim of liberal trolling. I hope you can overcome it.
I love everything about Obama, his drones and GMO's, he should combine the two!!
Problems??
What problems?

Are you insinuating that a punk like you is a problem?

And yes I did start off respectful. I posted a link showing one of my first post. Very respectful even when you were being a troll.

Even when your liberal friends started talking about raping women and children I was still respectful for almost a year…….

You were warned.

Now live with the consequences…………….ROTFLMO
All Right One

Kelseyville, CA

#29 Feb 25, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems??
What problems?
Are you insinuating that a punk like you is a problem?
And yes I did start off respectful. I posted a link showing one of my first post. Very respectful even when you were being a troll.
Even when your liberal friends started talking about raping women and children I was still respectful for almost a year…….
You were warned.
Now live with the consequences…………….ROTFLMO
Hey I started out respectful too. Those were not my liberal friends. I did not engage in any of the violent or sexual threats, you will NOT find anything from me in that regard.

Why do you insist on saying things about me that I directly and repeatedly state to the contrary?

Is it going to be hard to live with these consequences? I don't expect to lose any sleep over it.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#30 Feb 26, 2014
All Right One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I started out respectful too. Those were not my liberal friends. I did not engage in any of the violent or sexual threats, you will NOT find anything from me in that regard.
Why do you insist on saying things about me that I directly and repeatedly state to the contrary?
Is it going to be hard to live with these consequences? I don't expect to lose any sleep over it.
That is a lie…..…..You were not respectful you very first post to any of us.

You were attacking me for using the word squaw or sheepole and defending them when they were talking about raping women and children.
How man times did you whine and bitch at me for using the word squaw? Every day!

How many times did you whine and complain to them about talking about raping women and children? NEVER

So now live with your consequences…….
Any One

Kelseyville, CA

#31 Feb 26, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie…..…..You were not respectful you very first post to any of us.
You were attacking me for using the word squaw or sheepole and defending them when they were talking about raping women and children.
How man times did you whine and bitch at me for using the word squaw? Every day!
How many times did you whine and complain to them about talking about raping women and children? NEVER
So now live with your consequences…….
There you go...."to any of us"....do you mean those other Ones who were pretending to be the same One? You seem to forget that you were bending the norm by trying to fake everyone else out.

And as I remember it....sheepole came way before you started using the racist term for Rainclouds wife, probably after he had made crude remarks about you and your family, which I did NOT condone in any way.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#32 Feb 26, 2014
Any One wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go...."to any of us"....do you mean those other Ones who were pretending to be the same One? You seem to forget that you were bending the norm by trying to fake everyone else out.
And as I remember it....sheepole came way before you started using the racist term for Rainclouds wife, probably after he had made crude remarks about you and your family, which I did NOT condone in any way.
Please show us the rules that we bent…
Not trying to fake anyone out.
You were told in the beginning…
So maybe a moron would be faked out but a normal human would understand that more than one person was posting under HIO after you were told it was happening thousands of times.
You were also told why HIO was registered and then others were using it.
Because you morons were using the un registered HIO and using other peoples non registered names.

You morons were the reason it happened just like you are the reason this is happening..

I posted the links for you starting with my first post. It was only the second or third post when you started the trolling and railhead started his gay sex fantasies and rape fantasies on the third post……

So once again you are proven a liar and moron……

Thanks again
Faulty Memory One

Kelseyville, CA

#33 Feb 26, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us the rules that we bent…
Not trying to fake anyone out.
You were told in the beginning…
So maybe a moron would be faked out but a normal human would understand that more than one person was posting under HIO after you were told it was happening thousands of times.
You were also told why HIO was registered and then others were using it.
Because you morons were using the un registered HIO and using other peoples non registered names.
You morons were the reason it happened just like you are the reason this is happening..
I posted the links for you starting with my first post. It was only the second or third post when you started the trolling and railhead started his gay sex fantasies and rape fantasies on the third post……
So once again you are proven a liar and moron……
Thanks again
Proven only in your mind and faulty memory. How many times did you or other Ones deny that you were sharing the same name, or that it was not you, who did the vast majority of the posting? While not technically breaking any rules, it was disingenuous to say the least. You say that you were upfront from the get-go....ok maybe once, and how many times after that did you deny or deceive?

I did not engage in violent or threatening posts or encourage them regardless of what you think. Show me the crude stuff on my part and I will apologize, but you won't find any.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#34 Feb 26, 2014
Faulty Memory One wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven only in your mind and faulty memory. How many times did you or other Ones deny that you were sharing the same name, or that it was not you, who did the vast majority of the posting? While not technically breaking any rules, it was disingenuous to say the least. You say that you were upfront from the get-go....ok maybe once, and how many times after that did you deny or deceive?
I did not engage in violent or threatening posts or encourage them regardless of what you think. Show me the crude stuff on my part and I will apologize, but you won't find any.
Never my little troll……….LOL

You did not have to be threatening mickey.
You are and were just a troll.

If you were threatening I would have looked you up as I know your name
Sowing Discord One

Kelseyville, CA

#35 Feb 26, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Never my little troll……….LOL
You did not have to be threatening mickey.
You are and were just a troll.
If you were threatening I would have looked you up as I know your name
Remember that the official definition of troll is "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

That really defines you, not me....Sowing discourd, inflammatory extraneous off topic on a forum...disrupting on-topic discussion, like might be found in a local forum, but you had to shove your world view down everyOnes throat.

Don't lump me in with your tormentors, I wish you no ill will, but refuse to be bullied into submission.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#36 Feb 26, 2014
Sowing Discord One wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that the official definition of troll is "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
That really defines you, not me....Sowing discourd, inflammatory extraneous off topic on a forum...disrupting on-topic discussion, like might be found in a local forum, but you had to shove your world view down everyOnes throat.
Don't lump me in with your tormentors, I wish you no ill will, but refuse to be bullied into submission.
And that is exactly what you were doing………..LOL

here is a link. I responded to someone else that did not think oslamacare was a good thing and you butt in as a nasty little troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca/TBJ5...

Here is another thread where you butt in not to debate but only be a troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca/T20I...

Thanks for reminding us of what you are and were doing……………..ROTFLMAO

Yes I am the troll now.

We told you to stop or we would give you a taste of your medicine but 1,000 times more….

You are the cause of this………..Period……….End of story……..

But as a moron liberal I know that you did not think we were serious so you continued to be a bully troll and now you get to live with it……..

Thanks again mickey for proving my point…….
Sowing Discord One

Kelseyville, CA

#37 Feb 26, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is exactly what you were doing………..LOL
here is a link. I responded to someone else that did not think oslamacare was a good thing and you butt in as a nasty little troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca/TBJ5...
Here is another thread where you butt in not to debate but only be a troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ukiah-ca/T20I...
Thanks for reminding us of what you are and were doing……………..ROTFLMAO
Yes I am the troll now.
We told you to stop or we would give you a taste of your medicine but 1,000 times more….
You are the cause of this………..Period……….End of story……..
But as a moron liberal I know that you did not think we were serious so you continued to be a bully troll and now you get to live with it……..
Thanks again mickey for proving my point…….
Here is my reply in the link you provided. Besides calling you Mr. Health Expert it appears to be a fairly even handed reply, without nastiness, but you call it butting in....why are you so sensitive to any other opinion?

I knew you would bite on this one, Mr. Health Expert. There are polls and numbers both ways about the public option and you know it. About half of the population wants it and half are sceptical or against.

Some form of reform is going to happen. Public option is possibly the first step towards single payer. I have decent employer health insurance, don't really need to change at this time, but the future? I can't predict it nor can you.

Now you are calling me the bully?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#38 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Here is my reply in the link you provided. Besides calling you Mr. Health Expert it appears to be a fairly even handed reply, without nastiness, but you call it butting in....why are you so sensitive to any other opinion?
I knew you would bite on this one, Mr. Health Expert. There are polls and numbers both ways about the public option and you know it. About half of the population wants it and half are sceptical or against.
Some form of reform is going to happen. Public option is possibly the first step towards single payer. I have decent employer health insurance, don't really need to change at this time, but the future? I can't predict it nor can you.
Yes not looking for debate just trying to irritate……………Perfect example of a troll.

And I see you failed to address the second link that was nothing but pure troll that you are…………..ROTFLMAO

Bottom line is that you are nothing but a little punk troll. You stuck your nose into every conversation and did noting but try and disrupt anything that did not sing praises to your gods.

Even on subjects like the food safety act and GMO foods………EVERY single post about that you called trash, garbage and did your best to be a bully troll.

And that is why you were to scared to meet me or anyone else. Even in a public place.

Just a punk troll and will never be anything more.

Now you get a taste of your own medicine……….LOL
Just that the spoon full may take a few decades to swallow….
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#39 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
What kind of moron would even respond to a thread about how stupid they are?????
Sensitive One

Kelseyville, CA

#40 Feb 26, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes not looking for debate just trying to irritate……………Perfect example of a troll.
And I see you failed to address the second link that was nothing but pure troll that you are…………..ROTFLMAO
Bottom line is that you are nothing but a little punk troll. You stuck your nose into every conversation and did noting but try and disrupt anything that did not sing praises to your gods.
Even on subjects like the food safety act and GMO foods………EVERY single post about that you called trash, garbage and did your best to be a bully troll.
And that is why you were to scared to meet me or anyone else. Even in a public place.
Just a punk troll and will never be anything more.
Now you get a taste of your own medicine……….LOL
Just that the spoon full may take a few decades to swallow….
That was not just to irritate you, can't you see that I was making a point too. Even the slightest disagreement and you were ready to fight, so what did you expect? Gee thank you Mr. One for allowing me to make a comment....

You have some responsibility in this too, it was partly your strident and often harsh replies that got you into this, but you want to shift the blame all One direction. If you were so offended by my replies, I apologize, sorry to hurt your feelings. For now I will only respond to One thread at a time.

I did not respond to every thread, how could anyOne even keep up with that?

Now there is no One. You can go on spamming the site, but you are only wasting your time.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#41 Feb 27, 2014
Crying out loud One wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron in your mind - yes
Ignorant in your mind - yes
Love everything liberal obama and Gmo's - absolutely NOT
Hate Patriot Act and now love it - definitely NO
worthless trolls in your mind - yes
eat what?
Moron? Yes… You believe fat gore

Ignorant? Yes you think oslamacare is a good thing

Love everything liberal? Yes you side with oslama every time on everything

You cried like a baby about the patriot act until oslama got elected and then never said another word

Yes a worthless troll,…………

This…………..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legionnaires disease hotline for those who stay... 23 min small grey 15
Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says 27 min Another One 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 200,577
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Macko mono 5,000
Abalone diver drowns off Little River coast (Oct '10) 8 hr PFOBY 47
POP prostitution sting nets six arrests in Old ... (Jun '10) 10 hr Steve Parr 125
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr Tank ever 7,926
•••

Ukiah News Video

•••
•••

Ukiah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ukiah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE