Liberals now claim oslamacare will lo...

Liberals now claim oslamacare will lower crime rates

Posted in the Ukiah Forum

Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1 Feb 6, 2014
and the moron sheepoles eat yard after yard of this crap.

If their gods tell them that cooking and eating their children is a good thing these morons will be happy to follow along.

When their gods tell them they need to pay double for less insurance they applaud.

When their gods tell them that paying a higher deductible and higher yearly out of pocket expense is a good thing they fall to their knees and sing praises to their gods.

Yet these morons are so stupid they don't understand that if oslamacare was so good why are their gods not buying it?
Why did their gods get a waiver?

Why did they friends of their gods also get a waiver?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-06/jail...
This is Willits One

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Another one wrote:
and the moron sheepoles eat yard after yard of this crap.
If their gods tell them that cooking and eating their children is a good thing these morons will be happy to follow along.
When their gods tell them they need to pay double for less insurance they applaud.
When their gods tell them that paying a higher deductible and higher yearly out of pocket expense is a good thing they fall to their knees and sing praises to their gods.
Yet these morons are so stupid they don't understand that if oslamacare was so good why are their gods not buying it?
Why did their gods get a waiver?
Why did they friends of their gods also get a waiver?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-06/jail...
Same exact phrasing as the original Here is One. Drop the pretending One, you are exposed. Sheepoles, their gods tell them to cook and eat their children, morons, gods tell them, gods get a waiver, etc etc.....just has Willits One has droned on for the last few years.

Give it up One, why can't you post under your old registered name? Not since Dec 26. What happened?
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#3 Feb 7, 2014
This is Willits One wrote:
<quoted text>
Same exact phrasing as the original Here is One. Drop the pretending One, you are exposed. Sheepoles, their gods tell them to cook and eat their children, morons, gods tell them, gods get a waiver, etc etc.....just has Willits One has droned on for the last few years.
Give it up One, why can't you post under your old registered name? Not since Dec 26. What happened?
Really my little puppet?

When there was a half dozen people posting under HIO how would you know who was posting what?

Ooooops ya can't can ya.
So you proved yourself a moron again.

I have not posted under a registered name for over a year my little troll.

tell us what you can't post under a registered name????

Maybe this weekend HIO will post as I know he has 6 people going fishing for the weekend and he said they are heading out about 200 miles so they may leave tonight.
the fearless spectator

Jackson St Forest, CA

#4 Feb 7, 2014
One has become a cartoon of here is one, the topix gods will soon eliminate another one and the excuse will be whales, trips, Obamacare and morons. All hail the king of the trolls....... No One......puke!
Nailed One

Napa, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Really my little puppet?
When there was a half dozen people posting under HIO how would you know who was posting what?
Ooooops ya can't can ya.
So you proved yourself a moron again.
I have not posted under a registered name for over a year my little troll.
tell us what you can't post under a registered name????
Maybe this weekend HIO will post as I know he has 6 people going fishing for the weekend and he said they are heading out about 200 miles so they may leave tonight.
"Ooooops ya can't can ya." Exactly as written by Willits One.....it was too easy. He pretends to be Another one or another One, or whatever, but his tracks and scent are too obvious.

Was it because of the shameful banning of the name that he admits above that a half dozen people were using?
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Nailed One wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ooooops ya can't can ya." Exactly as written by Willits One.....it was too easy. He pretends to be Another one or another One, or whatever, but his tracks and scent are too obvious.
Was it because of the shameful banning of the name that he admits above that a half dozen people were using?
Again you prove yourself a moron.

When there are more than one person posting at the same time under the same name and posting hundreds of post per day you are claiming to know who posted what??

HIO name was not banned. But a moron like you will continue to make definitive statements that are proven wrong over and over time and time again.

But what do you expect from a moron shipping troll??
Has to be One

Napa, CA

#7 Feb 7, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove yourself a moron.
When there are more than one person posting at the same time under the same name and posting hundreds of post per day you are claiming to know who posted what??
HIO name was not banned. But a moron like you will continue to make definitive statements that are proven wrong over and over time and time again.
But what do you expect from a moron shipping troll??
The number of "morons" alone would convict you of being Willits One, any objective Topix juror would agree!!

The other "One's" are too infrequent and use different phrasing, and waaaaay less morons.

If HIO was not banned, then why no posts since many were deleted about Dec 26?

Why don't you post as you used to?
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Has to be One wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of "morons" alone would convict you of being Willits One, any objective Topix juror would agree!!
The other "One's" are too infrequent and use different phrasing, and waaaaay less morons.
If HIO was not banned, then why no posts since many were deleted about Dec 26?
Why don't you post as you used to?
Yes a moron shipping troll like you would be so stupid they did not see the post from HIO last weekend.

Nor would a moron like you understand that you are nothing but a toy……..Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa

And I look for ways to get you going like using terms and phrases others use like LOL and ROTFLMAO and of course don't forget the …………………………

Maybe some day you will realize how stupid you are?
OOOOOPS
LOL
ROTFLMAO
Baaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa
……………………..
??????????
Squirming One

Napa, CA

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a moron shipping troll like you would be so stupid they did not see the post from HIO last weekend.
Nor would a moron like you understand that you are nothing but a toy……..Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa
And I look for ways to get you going like using terms and phrases others use like LOL and ROTFLMAO and of course don't forget the …………………………
Maybe some day you will realize how stupid you are?
OOOOOPS
LOL
ROTFLMAO
Baaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa
……………………..
??????????
The denier tries to deny that de nile is a river in Egypt?

Same ol One, just trying to pretend his poop does not smell...but guess what One, it smells just like everyone else.

Like a scab, One can't leave it alone, he has to pick at it. Come on One, lets see that registered name. Did Topix take it away from you? Poor boy...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Squirming One wrote:
<quoted text>The denier tries to deny that de nile is a river in Egypt?

Same ol One, just trying to pretend his poop does not smell...but guess what One, it smells just like everyone else.

Like a scab, One can't leave it alone, he has to pick at it. Come on One, lets see that registered name. Did Topix take it away from you? Poor boy...
The village liar spouts again
What a coincidence One

Napa, CA

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The village liar spouts again
Well look who just happened to show up when he was being called out.

So shocking that you were baited into appearing again.

How is the boat doing?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2014
What a coincidence One wrote:
<quoted text>Well look who just happened to show up when he was being called out.

So shocking that you were baited into appearing again.

How is the boat doing?
Once again you prove you are a moron

You were told all week I would be here today as I had a crew for a weekend fishing trip

Can you walk and chew gum????????
Rammer One

Napa, CA

#13 Feb 7, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove you are a moron
You were told all week I would be here today as I had a crew for a weekend fishing trip
Can you walk and chew gum????????
Are you going to show them how to ram whales?
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#14 Feb 7, 2014
Rammer One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to show them how to ram whales?
If you pay him enough to cover the damages he might allow you to hit one?

Or maybe a shotgun slug into a dinner plate size eye three feet from you?
Whale for One

Napa, CA

#15 Feb 7, 2014
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
If you pay him enough to cover the damages he might allow you to hit one?
Or maybe a shotgun slug into a dinner plate size eye three feet from you?
What if the whale was a Ron Paul supporter?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 8, 2014
Whale for One wrote:
<quoted text>What if the whale was a Ron Paul supporter?
And you get three props carving up your back then you die just the same as a liberal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump gets "Golden Toilet" instead of a Van Gou... 4 hr the fear tator 11
News Investigation into Monday night chase and shoot... (May '09) Feb 4 Mom 142
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jan 29 11a22bc3 1,224
News Trinity School in Ukiah to close - update (May '09) Jan '18 Nurse Whitney 83
Trump's $22million golf trip? Jan '18 the fear tator 9
Hoppers Corner Jan '18 Winkle 1
Trump in Tew-Tew Tights Too Dec '17 fun at Xmass Tyme 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages