Growers: Your Booking Photo Here

Since: Oct 08

Newark, NJ

#348 Oct 30, 2008
zack

Hayward, CA

#349 Oct 30, 2008
cops your booking photo here!
nice

United States

#350 Oct 30, 2008
Ordained Minister wrote:
thanks for that just watched it. one of the best documentaries I have seen
Drunk Deputy Club

Washington, DC

#351 Oct 30, 2008
Well it's not a Booking Photo, but thats because in Mendocino County Law Enforcement Officers aren't subject to the same laws as every one else.
But it is a good story, and a story with a picture worth a thousand words!
Enjoy

The Daily Journal
A Mendocino County Sheriff's Office deputy rolled his personal truck while driving south on Highway 101 near Black Bart Drive south of Willits at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Deputy Tim Goss lost control of his pickup, which overturned; he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence by the California Highway Patrol, the CHP stated Wednesday.
Goss is now on paid leave, a routine action for such an event, Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman said Wednesday afternoon.
Goss has been a member of the Sheriff's Office for about seven to eight years, Allman said. He was off-duty at the time of the crash.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/ukiah-daily...
Wow.... he finally got his first DUI,
Heres his photo from the Press Democrat,
Busting Some bodys Marijuana....
http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...
Guess Old Goss like Beer and Tequila...'
Not Good Old Homegrowns!
I bet Allman will keep Goss around....
just wait and see!
Hawaiian Spam

Jackson St Forest, CA

#352 Oct 31, 2008
Drunk Deputy Club wrote:
Well it's not a Booking Photo, but thats because in Mendocino County Law Enforcement Officers aren't subject to the same laws as every one else.
But it is a good story, and a story with a picture worth a thousand words!
Enjoy
The Daily Journal
A Mendocino County Sheriff's Office deputy rolled his personal truck while driving south on Highway 101 near Black Bart Drive south of Willits at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Deputy Tim Goss lost control of his pickup, which overturned; he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence by the California Highway Patrol, the CHP stated Wednesday.
Goss is now on paid leave, a routine action for such an event, Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allman said Wednesday afternoon.
Goss has been a member of the Sheriff's Office for about seven to eight years, Allman said. He was off-duty at the time of the crash.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/ukiah-daily...
Wow.... he finally got his first DUI,
Heres his photo from the Press Democrat,
Busting Some bodys Marijuana....
http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/pbcs.dll/g...
Guess Old Goss like Beer and Tequila...'
Not Good Old Homegrowns!
I bet Allman will keep Goss around....
just wait and see!
You never miss a chance to tear town law enforcement, do you? But this story is another case of law enforcement doing its job impartially.

Just like they bust all of your lieing friends who say they are medical growers when they are really greedy commercial dope dealers.
Daily Count

Jackson St Forest, CA

#353 Nov 1, 2008
Only two doper dopes listed for Thursday October 30. With the heavy rains the outdoor growing season is over. Now the focus will shift to the indoor grows, especially all the large greenhouses that the helicopter flights have charted during their overflights. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

And I am so glad that marijuana is never associated with violent crime. Patrick Lehre, one of the dopers in the booking log is charged with corporal injury to a spouse and making terrorist threats. Peace and Love, Bro!
anb

United States

#354 Nov 1, 2008
Daily Count, this type of violence is actually domestic violence. Quite common among non-growers as well. Extremely common among alcohol abusers. Marijuana associated violence usually refers to a violent crime committed directly over marijuana, i.e. a robbery, home invasion, murder over profits...
DukeRaoul

Hayward, CA

#355 Nov 1, 2008
"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?" I'm gonna give them your name Daily count,that's what i'm gonna do.
dopers whine

Jackson St Forest, CA

#356 Nov 3, 2008
BYE BYE GROWERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just those 100-500 plant "personal use" gardens are being raided. Those pig headed officials harrassing these poor people. What's 300 plants to share among friends...I'm sure those people weren't selling.
They all whine they are medical growers but its obvious they are in it for the money. Guess what? Now there are consequences. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? If you are legit medical you will have no problem. If you are a greedy grower you will need a lawyer. Better yet, quit breaking the law. If you break it and get caught, too bad.
larryP

Hayward, CA

#357 Nov 3, 2008
Drunk cops your photo here!!!
dopers whine

Jackson St Forest, CA

#358 Nov 7, 2008
dopers whine wrote:
<quoted text>
They all whine they are medical growers but its obvious they are in it for the money. Guess what? Now there are consequences. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? If you are legit medical you will have no problem. If you are a greedy grower you will need a lawyer. Better yet, quit breaking the law. If you break it and get caught, too bad.
I have yet to read of a single legit patient getting busted. The SO and other agencies have been doing a great job busting the commercial grower/dealers.

Every grower/dealer should be rehearsing an answer for the following question:

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"
Harold

Ukiah, CA

#359 Nov 7, 2008
There you go . tell more idiots to move here and go to jail ,in mendocino county with as much money,vehs,homes they have ceased they can afford to expand their jail and hire more correctional officers to babysit the stanky danky posse !!!

“I Am Spartacus!”

Since: Mar 08

Ukiah, CA

#360 Nov 7, 2008
larryP wrote:
Drunk cops your photo here!!!
No no! That's not how it goes, it's like this;

Doped-up growers/drug traffickers; your photo here!

http://www.mendocinosheriff.com/booking/pdfs/...

Thomas D. Allman, Sheriff-Coroner
Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office
Booking Log
November 6, 2008

BOOK#: 08-0151804 TIME: 23:59 BK.OFF.: S2655 Master ID# 63146
NAME: GRAVES, MATTHEW DAVID
CITY: LAYTONVILLE ST: CA ZIP: 95454
DOB: 8/01/1958 AGE: 50 RACE: W SEX: M NATIONALITY: US
HGT: 508 WGT: 150 HAIR: BRO EYE: BLU SKIN: LGT
ARRESTING OFF.: GUPTA, NALINI (BUTCH) AGENCY: MCSO
U CHARGE: PLANT/CULTIVATE/MARJ TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT: 500,000.00
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS MARIJ F/SALE TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: FELON POSSESS FIREAR TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS FIREARM IN C TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:

Lookie there...$500,000.00 Bail!

Yes, like that... that's how it goes, I am certain of it!

"Next!"

_Spartacus_
dopers whine

Jackson St Forest, CA

#361 Nov 7, 2008
_Spartacus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No no! That's not how it goes, it's like this;
Doped-up growers/drug traffickers; your photo here!
http://www.mendocinosheriff.com/booking/pdfs/...
Thomas D. Allman, Sheriff-Coroner
Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office
Booking Log
November 6, 2008
BOOK#: 08-0151804 TIME: 23:59 BK.OFF.: S2655 Master ID# 63146
NAME: GRAVES, MATTHEW DAVID
CITY: LAYTONVILLE ST: CA ZIP: 95454
DOB: 8/01/1958 AGE: 50 RACE: W SEX: M NATIONALITY: US
HGT: 508 WGT: 150 HAIR: BRO EYE: BLU SKIN: LGT
ARRESTING OFF.: GUPTA, NALINI (BUTCH) AGENCY: MCSO
U CHARGE: PLANT/CULTIVATE/MARJ TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT: 500,000.00
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS MARIJ F/SALE TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: FELON POSSESS FIREAR TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS FIREARM IN C TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
Lookie there...$500,000.00 Bail!
Yes, like that... that's how it goes, I am certain of it!
"Next!"
_Spartacus_
Is this one of the peaceful medical growers?$500,000.00 bail and felon in possession of a firearm. Sounds like a solid citizen to me. But why is he smiling in his booking photo?

When is High Times going to post an advisory that Mendo is no longer the number one place to be a dope grower/dealer? Maybe the SO should take out an ad:

"Hey dumb axe, move to Mendo, grow dope, get busted, your booking photo here."
mendo love

Hayward, CA

#362 Nov 7, 2008
pot growers move away or get busted....
anb

United States

#363 Nov 7, 2008
_Spartacus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No no! That's not how it goes, it's like this;
Doped-up growers/drug traffickers; your photo here!
http://www.mendocinosheriff.com/booking/pdfs/...
Thomas D. Allman, Sheriff-Coroner
Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office
Booking Log
November 6, 2008
BOOK#: 08-0151804 TIME: 23:59 BK.OFF.: S2655 Master ID# 63146
NAME: GRAVES, MATTHEW DAVID
CITY: LAYTONVILLE ST: CA ZIP: 95454
DOB: 8/01/1958 AGE: 50 RACE: W SEX: M NATIONALITY: US
HGT: 508 WGT: 150 HAIR: BRO EYE: BLU SKIN: LGT
ARRESTING OFF.: GUPTA, NALINI (BUTCH) AGENCY: MCSO
U CHARGE: PLANT/CULTIVATE/MARJ TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT: 500,000.00
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS MARIJ F/SALE TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: FELON POSSESS FIREAR TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS FIREARM IN C TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
Lookie there...$500,000.00 Bail!
Yes, like that... that's how it goes, I am certain of it!
"Next!"
_Spartacus_
So, what gives with this guy, Matt Graves? He was busted last year too. And that wasn't the first time. Did he go to jail for last year? If not, then why not? He's been a resident in L.V. for many, many years now. Not new to the area. But still wondering how he can get busted again and again without being convicted and sentenced.
good grief

United States

#364 Nov 7, 2008
(PART I):
Federal researchers implanted several types of cancer, including leukemia and lung cancers, in mice, then treated them with cannabinoids (unique, active components found in marijuana). THC and other cannabinoids shrank tumors and increased the mice's lifespans. Munson, AE et al. Antineoplastic Activity of Cannabinoids. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Sept. 1975. p. 597-602.

(PART II):
In a 1994 study the government tried to suppress, federal researchers gave mice and rats massive doses of THC, looking for cancers or other signs of toxicity. The rodents given THC lived longer and had fewer cancers, "in a dose-dependent manner" (i.e. the more THC they got, the fewer tumors). NTP Technical Report On The Toxicology And Carcinogenesis Studies Of 1-Trans- Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, CAS No. 1972-08-3, In F344/N Rats And B6C3F Mice, Gavage Studies. See also, "Medical Marijuana: Unpublished Federal Study Found THC-Treated Rats Lived Longer, Had Less Cancer," AIDS Treatment News no. 263, Jan. 17, 1997.

(PART III):
Researchers at the Kaiser-Permanente HMO, funded by NIDA, followed 65,000 patients for nearly a decade, comparing cancer rates among non-smokers, tobacco smokers, and marijuana smokers. Tobacco smokers had massively higher rates of lung cancer and other cancers. Marijuana smokers who didn't also use tobacco had no increase in risk of tobacco-related cancers or of cancer risk overall. In fact their rates of lung and most other cancers were slightly lower than non-smokers, though the difference did not reach statistical significance. Sidney, S. et al. Marijuana Use and Cancer Incidence (California, United States). Cancer Causes and Control. Vol. 8. Sept. 1997, p. 722-728.

(PART IV):
Donald Tashkin, a UCLA researcher whose work is funded by NIDA, did a case-control study comparing 1,200 patients with lung, head and neck cancers to a matched group with no cancer. Even the heaviest marijuana smokers had no increased risk of cancer, and had somewhat lower cancer risk than non-smokers (tobacco smokers had a 20-fold increased lung cancer risk). Tashkin D. Marijuana Use and Lung Cancer: Results of a Case-Control Study. American Thoracic Society International Conference. May 23, 2006.

“never stop asking questions”

Since: Apr 08

willits

#365 Nov 7, 2008
_Spartacus_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No no! That's not how it goes, it's like this;
Doped-up growers/drug traffickers; your photo here!
http://www.mendocinosheriff.com/booking/pdfs/...
Thomas D. Allman, Sheriff-Coroner
Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office
Booking Log
November 6, 2008
BOOK#: 08-0151804 TIME: 23:59 BK.OFF.: S2655 Master ID# 63146
NAME: GRAVES, MATTHEW DAVID
CITY: LAYTONVILLE ST: CA ZIP: 95454
DOB: 8/01/1958 AGE: 50 RACE: W SEX: M NATIONALITY: US
HGT: 508 WGT: 150 HAIR: BRO EYE: BLU SKIN: LGT
ARRESTING OFF.: GUPTA, NALINI (BUTCH) AGENCY: MCSO
U CHARGE: PLANT/CULTIVATE/MARJ TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT: 500,000.00
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS MARIJ F/SALE TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: FELON POSSESS FIREAR TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
CASE #: POLICE #:
U CHARGE: POSSESS FIREARM IN C TYPE: F COURT: MCUK
WARRANT #: ARR-OPEN CODE: L BAIL AMT:
Lookie there...$500,000.00 Bail!
Yes, like that... that's how it goes, I am certain of it!
"Next!"
_Spartacus_
Hey, Sparky, isn't it more like this:

"Hey all you criminals, your booking photo here!"

Seems there are many bookings for VOP, DV, and DUI/disturbing the peace along with the growers.
dopers whine

Jackson St Forest, CA

#366 Nov 7, 2008
reality checker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Sparky, isn't it more like this:
"Hey all you criminals, your booking photo here!"
Seems there are many bookings for VOP, DV, and DUI/disturbing the peace along with the growers.
The difference, Jeanette Bogue, is that unlike the other criminals listed, it is a shock to commercial grower/dealers like you that you are now subject to arrest and prosecution. Talk all you want about how Measure B didn't change anything, but a lot of commercial grower/dealers have been fitted for metal bracelets in the post Measure B world.

"Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?"

“I Am Spartacus!”

Since: Mar 08

Ukiah, CA

#367 Nov 7, 2008
reality checker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Sparky, isn't it more like this:
"Hey all you criminals, your booking photo here!"
Seems there are many bookings for VOP, DV, and DUI/disturbing the peace along with the growers.
Hey RC,

Hey ya doin?

Well to answer your question in a round-about way... may I just say that none of the "bookings for VOP, DV, and DUI/disturbing the peace" you mentioned, have a Bail Amount of $500,000.00

That's half a million!

Mom

Yes sweetie

I got arrested

WHAT!

Can you bail me out Mom?

Yes, of course... how much is your bail sweetie?

It's a half-a-million dollars!

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

No RC, you don't get that for DUI.

Nice try. but no.

How y'all been RC?

_Spartacus_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nude Ukiah Naughty Nites Back 4 hr Nude Nights Return 1
Gala Wine Festival - Ukiah Sun howefortunate 1
Trump Pre-Pardons Friends & Family Jul 21 trumpend insert 1
Yorkville Music Thread Jul 17 Musikologist 1
Even the Poor Are Abandoning Obama, According t... (Aug '10) Jul 17 Gore is Right 10
News H1N1 free clinics scheduled; open to everyone (Feb '10) Jul 17 the fear tator 16
Rump Adolt Diapers Sell Out Jul 13 Trumpstuff 333x6 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages