First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the original one

Ciudad Guzmán, Mexico

#23 Jun 8, 2013
Flock of F ed up ONES wrote:
<quoted text>
This One appears to be the EuroTrashSlutWife he, the WILLITS ONE, claims to have 2 FAUX children with and WHO DIED 6 years ago! Ms. Mogen seems to be alive and kicking. Clearly NOT TO SMRT too!
Oh My, she is listed on the INTERNETS ( Bushes word)as an employee with the PV Tourist Board! Remember when Here is One THREATENED to SUE JohnnyRainCloud for SLANDERING the PV Realtors? That was a FUNNY ONE! Just goes to prove what a dumbARSE he is. Maybe the PV Tourist Board will THREATEN the same! Perhaps she will even claim she uses those IMPORTANT LAWYERS who have offices in SF and NYC! Ahahahahaha slimeballs of a feather always FLOCK together!
Mr. HIO is really up on COW MOUNTAIN planting a crop as he has gone broke again. He will probably fire up his METH LAB again too! Maybe this year he won't BURN THE MOUNTAIN DOWN like he did last year!
Wrong one again roadtoad........My wife is just fine........

Too bad you are so stupid you cant understand that different people post here

Tell us why you are too scared to ever show up???
The Bit ch is BACK

United States

#24 Jun 8, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong one again roadtoad........My wife is just fine........
Too bad you are so stupid you cant understand that different people post here
Tell us why you are too scared to ever show up???
Ahahahaha, ya mean Mogens, your EuroTrashSlutChickWife who died 5 years ago has been RESURECTED FLAKEY One? That is par for your course.

How about your 30 years DEAD Momma and Papa? I bet they are still enjoying that Mexican Retirement Home too EH? Ahahahaha

So why the new handle Willits PRICK? As the Topix Moderator did you BAN yourself? Ahahahahaha god your LIES are funny!
Original Shame of One

Napa, CA

#25 Jun 9, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my poor little moron..........LOL
I just have better things to do
But why the loss of the infamous name One? What was the final infraction, did you exceed the moron useage limit?
Pimpin One

Amity, OR

#26 Jun 9, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my poor little moron..........LOL
I just have better things to do
Like pimpin your uroTrashSlut Wife out!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#27 Jul 28, 2013
Original Shame of One wrote:
<quoted text>But why the loss of the infamous name One? What was the final infraction, did you exceed the moron useage limit?
Wrong again Mickey
Story of One

Napa, CA

#28 Jul 28, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Mickey
Tell us why the long absence? Out collecting a massive pile of misinformation to share with No One because you killed this forum?
A Toad Roady

Sacramento, CA

#29 Jul 29, 2013
Story of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why the long absence? Out collecting a massive pile of misinformation to share with No One because you killed this forum?
Gawd it was nice around here while the moron was gone. Lots of rumors out there as to why he was gone. One of the sad ones is that he was under arrest for molesting children and one of the funnier ones is that his mommy took away his computer. Another one is that some of the people he ripped off as a contractor were after him.
TWP of Chico is One

United States

#30 Jul 31, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd it was nice around here while the moron was gone. Lots of rumors out there as to why he was gone. One of the sad ones is that he was under arrest for molesting children and one of the funnier ones is that his mommy took away his computer. Another one is that some of the people he ripped off as a contractor were after him.
No, he was here moving his arsenal from Brooktrails to Chico.

Apparently his former hate group from Calpela was disbanded. That was when he bailed out for Mexico. But it looks like he has found kindred haters in the Chico area.

Now he is CHICO's problem. He has gone broke again and needs to make up more speed/Meth to pay for his trailer site in Willits or they are going to remove his hovel by foreclosure.

There are still job proposals for him. 4 pesos to pick up his wifes YARDTURDS at the house in PV. But he is too lazy to work!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#31 Aug 3, 2013
Story of One wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us why the long absence? Out collecting a massive pile of misinformation to share with No One because you killed this forum?
Poor mickey williams is angry again

You killed this forum with your stalking

As for me I have been far to busy to anger moron liberals

I sold my Mortage modification business for 5 times earning or more than you would make working packing wine in 500 years
The troll one created

Lincoln, CA

#32 Aug 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I sold my Mortage modification business for 5 times earning or more than you would make working packing wine in 500 years
As usual, the pedophile from Puerto Vallarta has nothing intelligent to post.
Priority One

Vacaville, CA

#33 Aug 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, congratulations.

That still does not explain why you could not use your registered name, right Original One?
The right is wrong

Sacramento, CA

#34 Aug 5, 2013
Priority One wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, congratulations.
That still does not explain why you could not use your registered name, right Original One?
He "sold his Mortage modification business for 5 times earnings"? I'm calling B.S. He can't prove it so along with all the other bull he posts that isn't varifiable, it's B.S.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#35 Aug 10, 2013
Priority One wrote:
<quoted text>Great, congratulations.

That was not me posting my little shipping troll

Are you really that stupid you can't tell the difference between us??

“Facts”

Location hidden

#36 Aug 10, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>He "sold his Mortage modification business for 5 times earnings"? I'm calling B.S. He can't prove it so along with all the other bull he posts that isn't varifiable, it's B.S.
I have been telling you for 9 years to turn in all of your squaws empty beer cans and buy a buss ticket and come down and see

I will be happy to introduce you to the new owner.....

All you need to do is show up in the La Cruz marina and get the cell number off of the only tripple blown Donzi in the marina..........
Just say you want to rent the boat and I will show up.......
I don't allow even my best captain to run her......
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#37 Aug 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been telling you for 9 years to turn in all of your squaws empty beer cans and buy a buss ticket and come down and see
I will be happy to introduce you to the new owner.....
All you need to do is show up in the La Cruz marina and get the cell number off of the only tripple blown Donzi in the marina..........
Just say you want to rent the boat and I will show up.......
I don't allow even my best captain to run her......
Can’t wait. The Race Track on South Fork Ridge on the 17th and 18th of August. Butt the infamous pedophile here is one from Puerto Vallarta won’t show!

Just like he didn't show at the scum bucket in Ukiah. And he can't prove that he did or that I didn't.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#38 Aug 11, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Can’t wait. The Race Track on South Fork Ridge on the 17th and 18th of August. Butt the infamous pedophile here is one from Puerto Vallarta won’t show!

Just like he didn't show at the scum bucket in Ukiah. And he can't prove that he did or that I didn't.
I see you can't control your copy and paste fit?????

Or are you as dumb as muckey Williams and can't figure out you are nothing but a toy????
Which One is One

Vacaville, CA

#39 Aug 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not me posting my little shipping troll
Are you really that stupid you can't tell the difference between us??
It must have been Fossilized One, but it was in reference to Willits if I remember, and as you are a proven liar, it was most likely you, the One who will lie when One is caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake mendocino turning into giant toilet lined ... 8 hr Trump it Up 2
Stop Taxing Corporations & Get Jobs Back 8 hr He Alone Can Fixx 1
Trump/Putin Doing The Nasty? 22 hr Tuddly Tootle 1
Willits Naked Summer Nights Problems Wed dropped drawers 1
News Hinrichs sworn in as Humboldt County's 28th judge (Jan '09) Tue Spestoni 18
Senior Nude Night A Success Jul 26 Spenditwhileyoucan 2
Dinosaur Feces Found In Camp Jul 26 Pastor Pastor Pul... 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages