How can I know more about mickey's family than he does.

Posted in the Ukiah Forum

Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Our resident moron over the weekend proved that we know more about his family than he does.

But what do you expect from a moron shipping troll that was fired because he could not operate a packing tape gun as he thought it might kill someone and wanted them banned.
You Are Welcome One

Kelseyville, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Another One wrote:
Our resident moron over the weekend proved that we know more about his family than he does.
But what do you expect from a moron shipping troll that was fired because he could not operate a packing tape gun as he thought it might kill someone and wanted them banned.
Thanks for your kind interest in my extended family. Wasn't your Dad ticked off at the VA for the treatment he received, and don't you have One leg shorter than the other? Just checking.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#3 Feb 17, 2014
You Are Welcome One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your kind interest in my extended family. Wasn't your Dad ticked off at the VA for the treatment he received, and don't you have One leg shorter than the other? Just checking.
Don't know what the VA is

Both legs perfect
Not Real One

Kelseyville, CA

#4 Feb 17, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what the VA is
Both legs perfect
Ask your lord and master Here is One. His Dad got poor treatment from VA and he has one leg shorter than the other. Check with him before you clock out tonight, or does he make you work the graveyard shift too?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Zapopan, Mexico

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Not Real One wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your lord and master Here is One. His Dad got poor treatment from VA and he has one leg shorter than the other. Check with him before you clock out tonight, or does he make you work the graveyard shift too?
Wrong again my sheepole

Not me........,LOL
Whale Rammer One

Kelseyville, CA

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again my sheepole
Not me........,LOL
Then tell it to Willits One, when you look in the mirror One.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#7 Feb 19, 2014
Whale Rammer One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell it to Willits One, when you look in the mirror One.
How stupid are you that you can't read?

can you walk and chew gum?

Is it true that you were fired because you were scared that the packing tape gun might go off and hurt you??
Slippery One

Kelseyville, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you that you can't read?
can you walk and chew gum?
Is it true that you were fired because you were scared that the packing tape gun might go off and hurt you??
Is Willits One giving the whale talk to his liberal friends at the Waldorf School? Don't forget to mention the ramming incident.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Slippery One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Willits One giving the whale talk to his liberal friends at the Waldorf School? Don't forget to mention the ramming incident.
I see you are still trying to prove that you are too stupid to read.

But thanks anyways.
Caught One

Kelseyville, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still trying to prove that you are too stupid to read.
But thanks anyways.
Right, but you know about my stepbrother who lived in Willits.

Busted again, One!!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#11 Feb 19, 2014
Caught One wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, but you know about my stepbrother who lived in Willits.
Busted again, One!!
yes I have close to a 100 pages of printed information about you and this thread along with great things to post and ways to post them.

But we all know that you are so stupid that you could not even imagine that someone could tell another person something and they would remember it.

Like how you got fired because you thought the tape packing gun could go off and hurt you.
The Book of One

Kelseyville, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I have close to a 100 pages of printed information about you and this thread along with great things to post and ways to post them.
But we all know that you are so stupid that you could not even imagine that someone could tell another person something and they would remember it.
Like how you got fired because you thought the tape packing gun could go off and hurt you.
So someOne had to go to all that trouble, on my behalf. Thank you, that is waaaay more time wasted than I expected. My goal has been exceeded!!

When will The Book of One be available on Amazon?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#13 Feb 19, 2014
The Book of One wrote:
<quoted text>
So someOne had to go to all that trouble, on my behalf. Thank you, that is waaaay more time wasted than I expected. My goal has been exceeded!!
When will The Book of One be available on Amazon?
Once again you prove how stupid you are.

Do you know how long it takes to save a file and then at any later time hit the print button?

I have read some of your moronic post from 6 years ago.

But what do you expect from someone as stupid as you?

Thanks again
History of One

Kelseyville, CA

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you prove how stupid you are.
Do you know how long it takes to save a file and then at any later time hit the print button?
I have read some of your moronic post from 6 years ago.
But what do you expect from someone as stupid as you?
Thanks again
But you don't know Here is One, or ever been to Willits, or Mendo....what a liar?

You use the same phrases and tone of Here is One.....did this "file" come with complete instructions from the Book of One? Did you find it written on golden tablets from the angel Moroni?

The Book of One, or how to Spam Topix. by Here is One, coming soon to Prison Planet.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#15 Feb 19, 2014
History of One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't know Here is One, or ever been to Willits, or Mendo....what a liar?
You use the same phrases and tone of Here is One.....did this "file" come with complete instructions from the Book of One? Did you find it written on golden tablets from the angel Moroni?
The Book of One, or how to Spam Topix. by Here is One, coming soon to Prison Planet.
I have been to the USA but never to Willits.
Who is here is one?
It is a screen name you fool that at least three people post under, just as at least three people post as another one.
But what would a shipping troll know?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Feb 19, 2014
History of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Never been to Mendo or Willits. I did spend some time on the east coast.

Yes everyone uses the same phrases here but you are not smart enough to understand that you are played like a violin.
More for One

Kelseyville, CA

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Never been to Mendo or Willits. I did spend some time on the east coast.
Yes everyone uses the same phrases here but you are not smart enough to understand that you are played like a violin.
Wow, what a payoff.....I am wasting the time of more than One, One.....what is the record? Love a challenge, can I waste the time of a couple of paid Ones? That would be sweet....in the mean time keep stepping on each other!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#18 Feb 19, 2014
More for One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a payoff.....I am wasting the time of more than One, One.....what is the record? Love a challenge, can I waste the time of a couple of paid Ones? That would be sweet....in the mean time keep stepping on each other!
Please do. we could not kill this thread without you.

Why would we care if more than one person tosses you bait. As long as all real conversation is gone then our job is done.

thanks again
Change Shift One

Kelseyville, CA

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do. we could not kill this thread without you.
Why would we care if more than one person tosses you bait. As long as all real conversation is gone then our job is done.
thanks again
You need to improve your internal shift changing policies, you know when One shift goes off and another One comes on.

Get it right!!
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#20 Feb 20, 2014
Change Shift One wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to improve your internal shift changing policies, you know when One shift goes off and another One comes on.
Get it right!!
Don't need to do a thing my little puppet.

The forum is dead and will remain that way and there is nothing you can do except keep making a fool of yourself.

How stupid must a person be to post their identity on a forum like this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukiah police and fire log: Sunday, Feb. 22, 2015 9 hr Here Is One 23
Not against Costco 13 hr Here Is One 1
Ukiah celebrates Chinese New Year 13 hr Here Is One 5
Mayfield up for parole for 1985 murder (Mar '09) 13 hr Here Is One 962
Ukiah police and fire log: Sunday, March 1, 2015 17 hr Here Is One 1
Pet of the Week: a Marble,a the Australian Shep... 17 hr Here Is One 1
Caltrans Commits to Non-Motorized Travel Sat Here Is One 9

Ukiah News Video

Ukiah Dating
Find my Match