Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1 Feb 7, 2014
ROTFLMAO
Sheepoles

Because I posted these words proves beyond a shadow of doubt that I am Willits one to moron liberals
Whaling One

Napa, CA

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Finally, he admits it!!

The whale incident seems to have knocked a screw loose in poor One!!

He's starting to spin out of control......trying to divert away from his shame.

Let's see that old HIO logo!!
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#3 Feb 7, 2014
Whaling One wrote:
Finally, he admits it!!
The whale incident seems to have knocked a screw loose in poor One!!
He's starting to spin out of control......trying to divert away from his shame.
Let's see that old HIO logo!!
Yes a moron as stupid as you would not understand that me changing my posting style was done for no other reason other than to make a fool of you..

Why don't you look at last weekends post where HIO did in fact post?
besides the fact that you are a moron?
Digging Deeper One

Napa, CA

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a moron as stupid as you would not understand that me changing my posting style was done for no other reason other than to make a fool of you..
Why don't you look at last weekends post where HIO did in fact post?
besides the fact that you are a moron?
Your hole is getting deeper One. You only threw out your obvious pretend cover after I pointed out your tell-tale signs of the scat of One.

Even now, the obvious over-moron usage is a dead give-away.

Time to fess up Willits One and only One!!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2014
Digging Deeper One wrote:
<quoted text>Your hole is getting deeper One. You only threw out your obvious pretend cover after I pointed out your tell-tale signs of the scat of One.

Even now, the obvious over-moron usage is a dead give-away.

Time to fess up Willits One and only One!!
Tell tail signs that you are a moron

What happened to your claim I was banned????????
Produced by One

Napa, CA

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell tail signs that you are a moron
What happened to your claim I was banned????????
Hey a guy can hope can't he? and it's tell-tale as in tall tale, a tail is an appendage.

So glad you are back.
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#7 Feb 7, 2014
Produced by One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey a guy can hope can't he? and it's tell-tale as in tall tale, a tail is an appendage.
So glad you are back.
You took the bait hook line and sinker again.

Will you please tell us again how when Alex Jones re post a CNN article that somehow makes the article trash???

And what happens when AJ repost an oslma the economy slayer speech what that does to the speech?
Forgot to change One

Napa, CA

#8 Feb 7, 2014
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
You took the bait hook line and sinker again.
Will you please tell us again how when Alex Jones re post a CNN article that somehow makes the article trash???
And what happens when AJ repost an oslma the economy slayer speech what that does to the speech?
Darn you forgot to change back to Here is One on this One. This is the exact same thing you have been whining about for years when you were only Here is One.

The Master Baiter is flailing away again, thinking he has shown some inherent contradiction, but alas he stum-bumbled on this One.
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#9 Feb 7, 2014
Forgot to change One wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn you forgot to change back to Here is One on this One. This is the exact same thing you have been whining about for years when you were only Here is One.
The Master Baiter is flailing away again, thinking he has shown some inherent contradiction, but alas he stum-bumbled on this One.
Caught in another lie.
Was never the only one.

But what do you expect from a moron shipping troll.
Twins Like One

Napa, CA

#10 Feb 7, 2014
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie.
Was never the only one.
But what do you expect from a moron shipping troll.
Why do you and HIO use the exact same phrases?

Are you twins? Do you finish each others sentences?

Are you a couple, domestic partners perhaps?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11 Feb 8, 2014
Twins Like One wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you and HIO use the exact same phrases?

Are you twins? Do you finish each others sentences?

Are you a couple, domestic partners perhaps?
You can't be that stupid???
Or can you???

It is called chumming
Or tossing bait

And you eat it every time........LOL
Raining on One

Vacaville, CA

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be that stupid???
Or can you???
It is called chumming
Or tossing bait
And you eat it every time........LOL
Chumming, is that what you call it when you play with yourself?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 8, 2014
Raining on One wrote:
<quoted text>Chumming, is that what you call it when you play with yourself?
No my little puppet
That is called masterbaiting..........LOL
How Does One

Vacaville, CA

#14 Feb 8, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No my little puppet
That is called masterbaiting..........LOL
How does it feel to be spending time on threads that no One will ever respond to?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2014
How Does One wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be spending time on threads that no One will ever respond to?
Yes someone as stupid as you would not even remember that the reason we are posting is to drive users away

So my little fool
It feels great
Time Waster One

Napa, CA

#17 Feb 9, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes someone as stupid as you would not even remember that the reason we are posting is to drive users away
So my little fool
It feels great
Great, all I have to do is make a joke, and you are pledged to spend time spamming. So easy!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2014
Time Waster One wrote:
<quoted text>Great, all I have to do is make a joke, and you are pledged to spend time spamming. So easy!
Are you really that stupid?

You don't remember this started in ???2008???
Must Post One

Napa, CA

#19 Feb 9, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid?
You don't remember this started in ???2008???
Every time I reply you create more threads and reply to my pithy comments. So your actions are a result of mine. I control you with the transmitter in your fillings.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 9, 2014
Must Post One wrote:
<quoted text>Every time I reply you create more threads and reply to my pithy comments. So your actions are a result of mine. I control you with the transmitter in your fillings.
Yes you caused my actions today by what you did in 2007

And it will continue and there is nothing you can do about it
Sweet One

Napa, CA

#21 Feb 9, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you caused my actions today by what you did in 2007
And it will continue and there is nothing you can do about it
Yes there is. I can enjoy seeing you make more mistakes and waste your time on something that no One cares about.

Sweet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Bosses Happy w NO Coporate TAXES 11 hr Hongry Toady 1
Harry Calls Trump a Russian Puppet Wed Ronamal 2
Trump in Drag Dolls Sell Out Aug 22 Elephants IN love 5
Nude Trump Rally In Ft Bragg Aug 21 ZebraStories 3
Homeless Votes For Trump Tix Aug 21 five cents meester 1
Urinal Cake Collection Grows & Glows Aug 20 Trump Gets Cakes 1
Trump Nude Statue in Park Aug 19 Thedougster 2

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages