Obama gives Halliburton a 568 million...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#81 Dec 18, 2010
Rabidal wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree this shows the Obamabots are hypocrites.
But more importantly, who would you suggest the Military use for this kind of contract besides KBR?
Correct………….

Private contractors will always out perform a government worker on any job but this is not the place for no bid contracts…..

KBR is the only kid on the block because these type of contracts are always handed out with no contracts or bidding……..

Announce that this type of work will be going to bid and in less than one year you will have the bidders………
All time record of One

Santa Cruz, CA

#82 Dec 18, 2010
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct………….
Private contractors will always out perform a government worker on any job but this is not the place for no bid contracts…..
KBR is the only kid on the block because these type of contracts are always handed out with no contracts or bidding……..
Announce that this type of work will be going to bid and in less than one year you will have the bidders………
Hey One, just wanted to stop by and say it looks like you are 0 for 3 with your latest delusional hatefilled racist threads.

You are going for the all time Topix record of unreplied threads

Hey what happened to the "big game" you were pretending to play, where you were gonna win a boat due to your masterful playing of bait the sheepole?

And what about the big study from the "major university", when is that being published? Sure looking forward to reading that One...

It reminds me of how oil spills are never caused by drilling.
mendohippie

Jackson St Forest, CA

#83 Dec 18, 2010
meet the new boss
same as the old boss

The Who
Wake the f up america

“Facts”

Location hidden

#84 Dec 18, 2010
All time record of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey One, just wanted to stop by and say it looks like you are 0 for 3 with your latest delusional hatefilled racist threads.
You are going for the all time Topix record of unreplied threads
Hey what happened to the "big game" you were pretending to play, where you were gonna win a boat due to your masterful playing of bait the sheepole?
And what about the big study from the "major university", when is that being published? Sure looking forward to reading that One...
It reminds me of how oil spills are never caused by drilling.
Wrong again……………..LOL

70 out of 100…………….LOL

That is my plan……..
To educate you stupid sheepoles enough that you can see you cant win…………….LOL

Come down and see my new boat…….A little over 100 feet long

It is out there now………..Just look for it…………

Watch this video my little sheepoles and you will see the truth…………LOL

http://www.hazconciencia.com/

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85 Dec 18, 2010
mendohippie wrote:
meet the new boss
same as the old boss
The Who
Wake the f up america
So correct……….But the sheepoles can’t see it as oslama tells them it is good and they believe it………..
HUH One

Potter Valley, CA

#87 Feb 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Bush with a paint job………………..If this does not prove it nothing will…………….
No let’s see all of those protesters that protested Bush giving no bid contracts to KBR start protesting obama doing the same thing………….
What do you want to bet that none of the obama sheepoles do it?.........
KBR Inc. was selected for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.
The Army announced its decision yesterday only hours after the Justice Department said it will pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of taking kickbacks from two subcontractors on Iraq-related work. The Army also awarded the work to KBR over objections from members of Congress, who have pushed the Pentagon to seek bids for further logistics contracts.
Come on commander in Chief…………………Do your job…………………LOL…………..I guess you are………………..Handing money out to the corporations has been your job for the last 16 months……………..LOL
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-06/k...
" BUSH WITH A PAINT JOB".......... proves your instability!

Thank you for SELF DEPORTING! ALL AMERICANS REJOICE!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#88 Feb 10, 2013
A great post showing that oslama is indeed Bush with a paint job but just so far left he is out in the parking lot of the ballpark
Here is nOne

Geyserville, CA

#89 Feb 11, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
A great post showing that oslama is indeed Bush with a paint job but just so far left he is out in the parking lot of the ballpark
Yeah, you are right so since you have difficulty solving problems, let me help you once again.
You have self deported, now all you have to do is renounce your citizenship and turn in your passport.

There ya go little feela. That was easy. Problem solved!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#90 Feb 11, 2013
Thanks again for all of your help.........

I could not do it without you.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) 1 hr Curlygirl 1,222
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov 15 TamTam72 22
Trump's Diaper Fungus Mystery Nov 15 Security Review A... 1
Senior Nude Night A Success (Jul '16) Nov 9 tom 4
Trump's $22million golf trip? Nov 8 the fear tator 3
News Ukiaha s City of 10,000 Buddhas honors elders S... Oct 29 dump the costume ... 1
News Weird Year: Band finding its place in Ukiah mus... Oct 28 Pardon Pard 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages