Ukiah's Palace Hotel red-tagged by state

Ukiah's Palace Hotel red-tagged by state

There are 23 comments on the The Willits News story from Feb 16, 2014, titled Ukiah's Palace Hotel red-tagged by state. In it, The Willits News reports that:

Red tags appeared Friday on the doors of the Palace Hotel building, which has for the past two years been under renovation by its current owners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#21 Feb 20, 2014
Conspiracy of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, everyOne knows you were never looking for debate....that works for you since your debate skills were/are so lacking, failure is easily explained away.
The great conspiracy of One is to dominate and drive everyOne away....what a joke, just a bored ex-pat with an axe to grind, that is all.
Just returning then favor my little puppet.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 21, 2014
I'm just impressed that anyone from Lake County knows how to use a computer and type! Being that they are all a bunch of toothless, meth taking Liberal Dumb A$$es.
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#23 Feb 21, 2014
In Vino Veritas wrote:
I'm just impressed that anyone from Lake County knows how to use a computer and type! Being that they are all a bunch of toothless, meth taking Liberal Dumb A$$es.
Yes the moron mickey williams had a job packing wine bottles but he refused to use a tape gun so his taping of boxes was too slow so they fired him. Come to find out he thought the packing tape gun could go off and shoot someone all by itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barrel Tasting Weekend 4 hr stop resisting 2
Granma Eats Pets 4 hr Not yet released 1
News Child molester sentenced (Mar '10) Jun 23 houseboythen old now 31
Kushner to wear Dental Dam? Jun 19 trump4everdynassty 1
Trump Russian Video Returns Jun 18 Bless Donald 1
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jun 12 jjbateman5678 1,218
Possible Crimes of Sheriff Barney's Sex Cult (Apr '10) Jun 6 Vladimir s yor unkle 15

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages