Ukiah's Palace Hotel red-tagged by state

Ukiah's Palace Hotel red-tagged by state

There are 23 comments on the The Willits News story from Feb 16, 2014, titled Ukiah's Palace Hotel red-tagged by state. In it, The Willits News reports that:

Red tags appeared Friday on the doors of the Palace Hotel building, which has for the past two years been under renovation by its current owners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Why don't they just burn it down??

It will help prevent the global cooling that is happening

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
Why don't they just burn it down??
It will help prevent the global cooling that is happening
LOL.
It's because all these Lazy A$$ Hippies love the idea of an old Hotel being opened up again. But there is number of problems.
Hippies are stupid cheap misanthropes. If they loved the idea so much, they would use their own dope money to make it happen.
Instead they like to use other peoples money and blame the failures on the investors while liberal democrat idiots who work for the state will "RED TAG" the building, even though these poor guys already dropped large amounts of money in this project. Then the Liberal Hippie Government Community makes a bunch of empty promises that they would support them on this project. SURPRISE! Yet another investor who gets screwed by backstabbing low life Liberal Hippies.
Liberal Hippies are like Locusts.
CA native

Igo, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2014
Because you just cannot burn down a building that is surrounded by other commercial buildings. Tear it down, yes. Burn it down. no.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 18, 2014
CA native wrote:
Because you just cannot burn down a building that is surrounded by other commercial buildings. Tear it down, yes. Burn it down. no.
911 it
Bad Idea One

Napa, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
911 it
Haa, haaa another One of your ideas rooted in ignorance.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 19, 2014
Bad Idea One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, do you know where you live? Isn't the capitol of that county rooted in it?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#7 Feb 19, 2014
Bad Idea One wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad you are tom stupid to chew gum and walk at the same time or you would have understood what I meant.
Not Neighborly One

Napa, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad you are tom stupid to chew gum and walk at the same time or you would have understood what I meant.
The adjoining businesses to the Palace might just reject your idea of "burn it down".

But then One is not One to think of how it might affect other One's. So in his haste to spam he gets caught making ridiculous statements, and so consistently.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Why would I care what anyone rejects?
But a moron as stupid as you does not think that anyone should have an opinion and all should follow the law their god oslama tells them to
Sounds Like One

Napa, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
Why would I care what anyone rejects?
But a moron as stupid as you does not think that anyone should have an opinion and all should follow the law their god oslama tells them to
Why do you write the exact same phrases as Here is One?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#11 Feb 19, 2014
Sounds Like One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you write the exact same phrases as Here is One?
You have been told this over and over for years.

As for my post I have lots of printed sheets with great things to post like

Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa I know that makes you mad.

How about LOL and ROTFLMAO? That always gets your panties in a uproar and forces you to respond to our post

Thanks again my little toy.
The Book of One

Napa, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been told this over and over for years.
As for my post I have lots of printed sheets with great things to post like
Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaaa I know that makes you mad.
How about LOL and ROTFLMAO? That always gets your panties in a uproar and forces you to respond to our post
Thanks again my little toy.
That's about all One ever had was moron, Sheepole, Baaaaa Baaa, and capitalized acronynms.

There, I just summarized your entire Topix existence in One sentence. That would be the abridged version of The Book of One. Available on Red State Rebel next month for 1 Bitcoin.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#13 Feb 19, 2014
The Book of One wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about all One ever had was moron, Sheepole, Baaaaa Baaa, and capitalized acronynms.
There, I just summarized your entire Topix existence in One sentence. That would be the abridged version of The Book of One. Available on Red State Rebel next month for 1 Bitcoin.
Yes
The only object of posting here is to drive everyone with more than one brain cell away.

Too bad you don't have more than one brain cell then you would not be the lone fool here.

Even road toad and rainhead have left. But they understand what is happening and chose to to be the fool here
Lock Jawed One

Napa, CA

#14 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
The only object of posting here is to drive everyone with more than one brain cell away.
Too bad you don't have more than one brain cell then you would not be the lone fool here.
Even road toad and rainhead have left. But they understand what is happening and chose to to be the fool here
I've locked my jaw on you, not letting you get off so easily. You made a pledge to spam, so spam you must. Now get busy, your latest threads are so very weak.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Lock Jawed One wrote:
<quoted text>
I've locked my jaw on you, not letting you get off so easily. You made a pledge to spam, so spam you must. Now get busy, your latest threads are so very weak.
Really

You don't remember the break we took not to long ago?

So you just proved yourself a liar and moron again.

Thanks
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#16 Feb 19, 2014
Lock Jawed One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everyone knows how stupid you are.

Too bad you are so stupid that you missed the break we took last month.

But what do you expect from a shipping troll that things a packing tape gun could shoot him?
Two for One

Napa, CA

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everyone knows how stupid you are.
Too bad you are so stupid that you missed the break we took last month.
But what do you expect from a shipping troll that things a packing tape gun could shoot him?
You guys are not coordinating very well. Here is One, Duke One was on a break so you shouldn't have replied....now you guys are stepping on each others toes.

Have a staff meeting and sort this out, please.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#18 Feb 19, 2014
Two for One wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are not coordinating very well. Here is One, Duke One was on a break so you shouldn't have replied....now you guys are stepping on each others toes.
Yes someone as stupid as you would say that.

You still have not figured this out… Have you. And that is why you are playing right into our game.

Let me tell you again.
No post or new thread is posted looking for any debate.
The only reason for the post is to drive people away and we have done that.

We stopped posting for about a month and life started coming back so we are back at it again.

Could not do it without your help.
Thanks again my little puppet.
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Two for One wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the job gets done who cares??

But someone as stupid as you would think someone would care what someone else says about a factious name……………..ROTFLMAO
Conspiracy of One

Napa, CA

#20 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes someone as stupid as you would say that.
You still have not figured this out… Have you. And that is why you are playing right into our game.
Let me tell you again.
No post or new thread is posted looking for any debate.
The only reason for the post is to drive people away and we have done that.
We stopped posting for about a month and life started coming back so we are back at it again.
Could not do it without your help.
Thanks again my little puppet.
Of course not, everyOne knows you were never looking for debate....that works for you since your debate skills were/are so lacking, failure is easily explained away.

The great conspiracy of One is to dominate and drive everyOne away....what a joke, just a bored ex-pat with an axe to grind, that is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Taxes and No Courts 23 hr Juanita 2
Deportation to Panama On Hold Sat the fear tator 2
Deport Social Security Medicare Leeches Sat LOVETRUMPlove 1
Fat Ldy Karaoke Bear Calling Contest Set Fri Tina 2
It's Bye Bye Bernie Fri Saul 1
Allow Tinckle Down Economics To Work!!! Fri TRUMPWINS 3
Drunx for Trump Hoot Out Thu Duke of Burl Burp 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages