North Mendocino County police reports

North Mendocino County police reports

There are 20 comments on the The Willits News story from Dec 24, 2013, titled North Mendocino County police reports. In it, The Willits News reports that:

Jerry Paul Degurse, 53, of Willits, was arrested on suspicion of being a prohibited person in possession of ammunition and violating probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Willits News.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Rain head and his smelly squaw were out again
small grey

Jackson St Forest, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
One......how are you, sorry for your pain.
another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Could you smell the stink of the fat squaw?
Just Like One

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Feb 1, 2014
Were you drunk when you hit the whale? Or did one of you clients praise Obama and send you into a whale slamming rage?
another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#5 Feb 3, 2014
Just Like One wrote:
Were you drunk when you hit the whale? Or did one of you clients praise Obama and send you into a whale slamming rage?
Yes a moron like you is so stupid that you would not even understand that at 80 plus mph in 5 foot seas you would never even see a whale until after you had already hit it and turned around to look at the blood.
Whale Blood One

Vacaville, CA

#6 Feb 3, 2014
another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a moron like you is so stupid that you would not even understand that at 80 plus mph in 5 foot seas you would never even see a whale until after you had already hit it and turned around to look at the blood.
80 mph? What the....? That sounds like a really big One, as in Tall Tale....

The Tall Tale of One by HIO....

It was a gray day, smelled of dying liberals, when we kicked the boat into high gear. I had just finished listening to Sean Hannity when I looked up and there it was, Whale Blood....
another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#7 Feb 4, 2014
Whale Blood One wrote:
<quoted text>
80 mph? What the....? That sounds like a really big One, as in Tall Tale....
The Tall Tale of One by HIO....
It was a gray day, smelled of dying liberals, when we kicked the boat into high gear. I had just finished listening to Sean Hannity when I looked up and there it was, Whale Blood....
*0mph is slow in that boat. But a moron like you would had e no clue what three 500 CID blower motors with over 1,000 hp each will do to a 38 foot boat.
Responsible Boater One

Napa, CA

#8 Feb 5, 2014
another One wrote:
<quoted text>
*0mph is slow in that boat. But a moron like you would had e no clue what three 500 CID blower motors with over 1,000 hp each will do to a 38 foot boat.
Showing off boat speed? Was that the whales fault?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#9 Feb 5, 2014
Responsible Boater One wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing off boat speed? Was that the whales fault?
The piece of crap whale did over 200k damage to the boat. So now we are shooting at everyone we see
Damaged by One

Napa, CA

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
The piece of crap whale did over 200k damage to the boat. So now we are shooting at everyone we see
Damn that whale!! What the hell was he doing out in the ocean getting in the way of your high powered speed boat? Too bad about the damage, nobody cares about the whale as long as your boat gets fixed.
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#11 Feb 5, 2014
Damaged by One wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn that whale!! What the hell was he doing out in the ocean getting in the way of your high powered speed boat? Too bad about the damage, nobody cares about the whale as long as your boat gets fixed.
Not my boat my little troll.

And yes it is almost ready to hit the water again.
He installed keels in front of the three out drives so next time it will just kill the whale and not hurt the boat.
The engineers from Donzi said it might knock off about 6 mph on the boat but that still puts it way over 100 mph
Tell Students One

Napa, CA

#12 Feb 5, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my boat my little troll.
And yes it is almost ready to hit the water again.
He installed keels in front of the three out drives so next time it will just kill the whale and not hurt the boat.
The engineers from Donzi said it might knock off about 6 mph on the boat but that still puts it way over 100 mph
Is that what he/you will tell the Waldorf students at the next whale talk? Urmas K would not approve.
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#13 Feb 5, 2014
Tell Students One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what he/you will tell the Waldorf students at the next whale talk? Urmas K would not approve.
Why would I care what a bunch of stinking hippies think?

Who is urmas or did you mean uranus
Tell it to One

Napa, CA

#14 Feb 5, 2014
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I care what a bunch of stinking hippies think?
Who is urmas or did you mean uranus
Right, well then tell it to Willits One, funny how you both make the same mistakes.

It must be the Way of One!!
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#15 Feb 6, 2014
Tell it to One wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, well then tell it to Willits One, funny how you both make the same mistakes.
It must be the Way of One!!
I don't need to tell anyone how stupid you are. You prove it everyday.

But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll that lost their job because they could not use a tape packing gun.
Can not be One

Sacramento, CA

#16 Feb 6, 2014
another one wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to tell anyone how stupid you are. You prove it everyday.
But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll that lost their job because they could not use a tape packing gun.
Why can't you use your registered name One? Time to come clean and stop avoiding the issue. Are you afraid?
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#17 Feb 6, 2014
Can not be One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you use your registered name One? Time to come clean and stop avoiding the issue. Are you afraid?
Why can't you??
I have never had a registered name
Whale Boat One

Santa Rosa, CA

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you??
I have never had a registered name
When will the real One return? Ask him about when he bragged about his whale talks to the Waldorf School here in Mendo and his buddy Patch Adams? He seems to be friends with liberals when it suits his need to be hip, but at heart he is a die hard libertarian.
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#19 Feb 7, 2014
Whale Boat One wrote:
<quoted text>
When will the real One return? Ask him about when he bragged about his whale talks to the Waldorf School here in Mendo and his buddy Patch Adams? He seems to be friends with liberals when it suits his need to be hip, but at heart he is a die hard libertarian.
Who is the real one and who is the fake one???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 8, 2014
Just Like One wrote:
Don't drink my little troll

Running over 80 mph and the whale surfaced 60 feet in front of the boat..........

But the boat will be done on the 19th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump in Drag Dolls Sell Out Mon Elephants IN love 5
Harry Calls Trump a Russian Puppet Mon nobody knows harry 1
Nude Trump Rally In Ft Bragg Aug 21 ZebraStories 3
Homeless Votes For Trump Tix Aug 21 five cents meester 1
Urinal Cake Collection Grows & Glows Aug 20 Trump Gets Cakes 1
Trump Nude Statue in Park Aug 19 Thedougster 2
Trump as good as George Washington? Aug 18 talking yambat 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance