oco scum bucket Tuesday

Posted in the Ukiah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#1 Jun 1, 2013
Ahhhhhhh, can't wait! Five weeks and I'll be over at the oco chum bucket. Sure hope the infamous pedophile from Puerto Vallarta is there. For years the moron said everyone are chickens for not showing up.

Hell, maybe the copulator known as twp will show butt I'm betting he's a coward just like one is.
HellaLucky

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2013
I do believe the TexASS TWerP, aka the TexASS TWIT, aka SlaveMan/Freeman is drinking FRACKED WATER! Because it catches FIRE he thinks he has Tequila running from the HOSE in his Kitchen.

What a HellaLuckyGuy!
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2013
HellaLucky wrote:
I do believe the TexASS TWerP, aka the TexASS TWIT, aka SlaveMan/Freeman is drinking FRACKED WATER! Because it catches FIRE he thinks he has Tequila running from the HOSE in his Kitchen.
What a HellaLuckyGuy!
He's a gutless moron. I've basically told him my life history, everything except my name and the idiot can't figure out who I am.

I've posted my likes and dis -likes, almost everything about me butt the freak won't disclose anything about itself except that he he's a copulator who likes to suck good and bad cops.

And like one, el twerpo doesn't understand what it reads, hears and/or sees.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Jun 3, 2013
Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
who I am.....
Oh Really Road Toa d...?

http://www.merrystandish.com/dolanloses.html

Looser, Liar, Fool...

Any more questions...?
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#5 Jun 3, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really Road Toa d...?
Looser, Liar, Fool...
Any more questions...?
Is this you? We know how you love dirty cops. Does knowing that a cop raped a woman get you off? Someone needs to put a 45 in his mouth and blow his stinking head off.

Naw, tattoo cop on his forehead and put him in general population.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01...
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#6 Jun 3, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really Road Toa d...?
Looser, Liar, Fool...
Any more questions...?
My bad! I forgot to tell you that rumor around club fed has it that your good buddy eric cephus has been asking for you.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2010/0...
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
put a 45 in his mouth...
and blow...
OK...

Now here we have a clasic example of Psychological Projection...

Old Road Toa d is acting out his Homosexual Anxiety by using Proxy Metaphore to try and releave his neurotic oral/sexual Homosexual fixations...

"put a 45 (phallic representation of a penis) in his mouth (homosexual sex act)....

and blow (using actual "gay slang": blow (job)...

Old Road Toa d is obviously trying to find some relief from his Gay Anxiety and so he "acts out" his Homosexual fantasies "methphorically" on Internet chat forums...

Poor old Road Toa d...

He really is one sorry excuse for a man...

Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#9 Jun 5, 2013
TWP wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...
Now here we have a clasic example of Psychological Projection...
Old Road Toa d is acting out his Homosexual Anxiety by using Proxy Metaphore to try and releave his neurotic oral/sexual Homosexual fixations...
"put a 45 (phallic representation of a penis) in his mouth (homosexual sex act)....
and blow (using actual "gay slang": blow (job)...
Old Road Toa d is obviously trying to find some relief from his Gay Anxiety and so he "acts out" his Homosexual fantasies "methphorically" on Internet chat forums...
Poor old Road Toa d...
He really is one sorry excuse for a man...
Now about that 45 inch phallic device you're fixated about, is that something you've had up your but or what.

Still waiting for you to show us all where I ever said "I hate all cops". What's that you say, you can't because it's a lie just like the rest of the crap you post?

Since: Oct 09

Ukiah, CA

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
Now about that 45 inch phallic device you're fixated about, is that something you've had up your but or what.
Still waiting for you to show us all where I ever said "I hate all cops". What's that you say, you can't because it's a lie just like the rest of the crap you post?
You are obsessed. Get help please.
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#11 Jun 5, 2013
MendoMike wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed. Get help please.
Obsessed, how so?
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Toad Roady wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show us all where I ever said "I hate all cops"...
So....

You are finally admitting that you did, fact actually one time used to post under the screen name of "Middle of the Roa d"....?

Or are you still going to keep playing your silly childish games and refuse to grow up and act like a man...?

Isn't it about time for you to start acting like a man Road Toa d...?
Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#13 Jun 5, 2013
So as usual old el twerpo doesn't know who he's talking to. Where did I ever admit to being Middle of the Road? You’ve accused Gramps, Middle of the Road, Tea Party, Toad Roady and several others of “hating all cops” and as yet you’ve never posted any link backing up that statement.

For a freak who fantasizes about being a cop you sure are one pathetic stalker. Did you get off thinking about a 45 caliber dildo in your mouth. We all know you fantasizes about sex with little girls.
the original one

Ciudad Guzmán, Mexico

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Toad Roady wrote:
Ahhhhhhh, can't wait! Five weeks and I'll be over at the oco chum bucket. Sure hope the infamous pedophile from Puerto Vallarta is there. For years the moron said everyone are chickens for not showing up.
Hell, maybe the copulator known as twp will show butt I'm betting he's a coward just like one is.
As normal our little libtard moron was too scared to show up..........ROTFLMAO
Road Toady

Lincoln, CA

#15 Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for proving that you're a moron. Ahhhhhh, didn't show up, it's only June 8th not even July so how in the world have I not shown up.
not the original one

Lincoln, CA

#16 Jun 9, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh, four weeks until oco chum bucket Tuesday. Will any of the Ones be there, I don't think so!!! None of them or any of their gutless lemmings have ever shown up when I've posted where I'd be.
not the original one

Lincoln, CA

#17 Jun 9, 2013
And for the original one, that'll be the week after the 4th of July!

Laughing out loud .....
Prison Trained

United States

#18 Jun 9, 2013
Toad Roady wrote:
The TexASS TWerP and Here is One will be holding court in the Mens Room at Oco.

Don't go near the toilet stalls! Unless you want to of course. I understand the two of them are expert at BJs for any interested parties. They are PRISON TRAINED!
not the original one

Lincoln, CA

#19 Jun 9, 2013
Prison Trained wrote:
<quoted text>
The TexASS TWerP and Here is One will be holding court in the Mens Room at Oco.
Don't go near the toilet stalls! Unless you want to of course. I understand the two of them are expert at BJs for any interested parties. They are PRISON TRAINED!
There's a difference between one and el twerpo, one is a self -proclaimed pedophile and el twerpo gets off on dirty cops. One likes little boys and twerp gets off on cops who rape girls/women.

One thing they do have in common is their inability to comprehend what they read, hear and/or see.
slow 1

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2013
not the original one wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, four weeks until oco chum bucket Tuesday. Will any of the Ones be there, I don't think so!!! None of them or any of their gutless lemmings have ever shown up when I've posted where I'd be.
That boy is a bit slow and skittish. Butt, maybe he has learned to read a calendar and watch since last spring. I hear he has been studying for his GED test.
Middle of the road

Lincoln, CA

#21 Jun 24, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhh, oco scum bucket Tuesday, can't wait. We'll see if gutless one, infantile penis or any of the badass right -wing freaks show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump gets "Golden Toilet" instead of a Van Gou... Apr 17 the fear tator 20
News Ukiah couple and alleged trimmer caught with se... (Oct '10) Apr 13 The Fool 39
News Family sues Mad River Hospital over exam (Nov '08) Mar 26 Nurse rattschitt 157
Bullet train between covello and porterville? Mar '18 jared putytzer 1
Wanna know where timesheet been sent to Ms kitt... Mar '18 Stoo Peddassoeh 2
News Investigation into Monday night chase and shoot... (May '09) Feb '18 Mom 142
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jan '18 11a22bc3 1,224

Ukiah Jobs

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages