it still going on
insane asylum escapee

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2013
STATE MURDER
Mind control Evil
[Democide. All paid for by our taxes. These are mostly individuals murdered, but includes larger groups in False flags. It is truly staggering the number of people murdered. Assassination is extreme mind control (e.g.'Suicided': Kelly; 'Lone nuts': King, Kennedy, Lennon; Warnings: Webb, Schneider etc). Covert-Fascism/Authoritariaism kills its own people (who minds or actions they can't control) covertly, kills its own women and children for Gun Control, and attempted martial law (see: WACO 911 State Terrorism), and kills third worlders for their minerals (see: Rwanda Congo). Its psychology is Psychopathy (no conscience), and it is protected by Mind Control, preventing people from seeing the truth, which would destroy it overnight. Fear and anger, mostly, makes them believe Kissinger is a statesman, not a serial killer (see: Kissinger's wars). The psychopathic monopoly known as the medical mafia (the main pseudo-legit money making arm of the Junta) is the main cause of child injury and deaths on the planet, not forgetting it kills millions of adults with its monopoly medicine every year in the USA alone (whereas the suppressed Natural Healing methods would kill none)--it sure heads the list of the Serial Killers, along with War Inc or rather the wars of Big Oil. The main assassins are the 'Secret': CIA, MI5, MI6, NSA, Mossad, & Political, Police: FBI. Some of these are so obviously covert hits they fit the bill for Trauma programming.]
See: State Medicine, State Terrorism, State Genocide, State Terrorism, State Abuse
Articles & Video
Quotes
Books
Banners
Mind control killings
Serial killers
Human Sacrifice
A-Z
7/7
Aguilera, Jaime Roldos
Allende
Arafat, Yasser
Attacks on revisionists
Baez, Joan
Bailey, Chauncey
Bartholic, Barbara
Batman Denver shootings
Ballard, Florence
Bamber, Jeremy
Belushi, John
Bernadotte, Folke
Bin Laden
Black Dahlia murder
Blass, Dr. F.M. Eugene
Blood Passover
Bono, Sonny
Bove, Adamo (Vodaphone)
Breitbart, Andrew
Brevik
Brussell, Mae
Bruton, Dr. C.
Buchanan, James (1857 –1861)
Carter
Casolaro, Danny
Chapman, Mark David
Clay, Rik
Cobain, Curt
Columbine
COINTELPRO assassinations
Convenient Nazi deaths
Connell, Mike
Cook, Robin
Coombes, William
Cooperson & Clayton, Dr's
Deepcut
Delta programming
Devore, Gary
Diana
Drown, Ruth
Dunblane
Einstein, Albert
Etheric attacks
False flags
Fort Hood shootings
Force Research Unit (FRU)
Foster, Vince
Gadhafi
Gaitskell, Hugh
Garfield, James (1881)
Garrison
GCHQ
Gerson, Max M.D
Graham, Dr. David
Gun Control
Habyarimana, Juvenal
Hampton, Timothy
Harding, Warren (1865-1923)
Harrison, G
Harrison, William Henry (1773-1841)
Harkins, Don
Hess
Himmler
Howard, Leslie
Hutchence, Michael
Human Sacrifice
Huntley, Ian
Jack the Ripper
Jennings, Barry (911 witness)
Jihad, Abu
Johnson, Dr Millbank
Jones, Philip
Joplin, Janis
Jones, Brian
Jonestown
Judicial murders
Kaczynski, Lech
Kelly, Dr
Kennedy
Kennedy Jr.
Kennedy, Robert
Khomeini
Killing of the King
King, Martin Luther
King George V (K: 1936-1952)
Kitchener
Koch
Kyle, Chris
Lahovsky, George
Laurel Canyon killings
Lawrence, Thomas Edward
Ledger, Heath
Lennon, John
Lincoln
Lindh, Anna
Lockerbie
Lombardi, Mark
Lone nuts
Long, Huey
Lord Erroll
Lucas, Henry Lee
Lumumba, Patrice
Olson, Frank
Sirhan Sirhan
Mack, John Edward
Madreid, Arias (Panama)
Mannakee, Barry
Manson, Charles
Marconi
Margulis, Lynn
Marley, Bob
Marshall, Phillip (911)
McCartney
McKinley, William (1997-1901)
McRae, William
Meyer, Mary Pinchot
Miller, Edith Starr
Morrison, Jim
Monast, Serge
Mondale
Monroe, Marilyn
Moody, Robert
Moshoeshoe, King
Mountbatten, Lord Louis
Mind control killings
Murrall, Hilda
Music industry
Northern Ireland
Northcliffe, Lord
Noveske, John
Ntaryamira, Cyprien
O.J. Simpson
O'Neil, John
Oklahoma City bombing (168)
Palme, Olof
Patton, General George S.

Gun
ukiah mayor

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2013
as of march 2013 we still have people in cults people who dont have their real memorys and rely on other people for their memorys ....some times a new circus comes to town ......with new techiques
redwood vally ranch owner

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2013
i bought the whole ranch of redwood vally in the rearly 80s and let some workers move on the property........then a jim jones look al ike showed up with money and his hand waveing hypnosis.......i let around 500 people move into vally ...opened the road to willits....which wasnt even named willits interesting truth about willits and ukiah is their not on the government satelite photograpghs in the late 70s as 30 percent of the planet is not in those photograpghs..........what interesting about telling people the truth about red wood or ukiah ...is no one giveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a fuc a sht......lets go shopping..........i still have the land ownership leases and tiltes to the valley ...and here all these people claiimng they live in the vally in the 70s or 60s.......how you would have been under water.....but htats just me i won the vally and was offerd to by the town of ukiah after it became a ghost toen ...on a few occasians..........but het thats just me and my memory i graduated from harveard yale at a very young age worked with over 5 presidents in the us alone....even had them in the valley imagine rumors of presidents in the valley of redwoods but thats just me and my viseo collaection and satelite photograpghs
666azzz

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
thye would be some type of evidence not true
jew

Sunnyvale, CA

#7 Mar 23, 2013
im sorry if you dont believe me it dosent matter im going to warn you about a group of people formed in around 2006 from takeing collage classes on cults and what techniques cults use ...brain washing techniques....the classes also taught how to take over countrys and classes were taught on how to take over countries in hours...if you do not believe me i dont care but you better warn people that every town has a group of demons or aliens in each town useing police government hostpitals....their are not in complete control ....because im writeing this email ...how could i write a emial if im dead.....please warn people get the blood off your hands.....during the finlas at collage your not aloud to use other students answers or you fail the test ....this time your gonna die...by kkk satanist...from chile from india from africa....and they have technology reffer to hollywood movies..........please wear a complete suit of armour..or the aleins demons will invade your mind body and sprit .....if your alive that means god is protecting you......need help email ..me [email protected].or come to san francisco oakland berkely for the revelation fianally ...

New International Version (©2011)
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone's life, that person's life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.'
New Living Translation (©2007)
But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn't sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity. They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman responsible for their deaths.'

English Standard Version (©2001)
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.

New International Version (©2011)
When I say to the wicked,'You wicked person, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade them from their ways, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.
New Living Translation (©2007)
If I announce that some wicked people are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths.

English Standard Version (©2001)
If I say to the wicked, O wicked one, you shall surely die, and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from his way, that wicked person shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.
bllod on your hands

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
please warn people that joshua wilkes is takeing san francsico and oakland and his court yard ..for jehovah all demons will be romoved at their own free will of stupity un ity u n ity un ity i wont do what you tell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Ladies Demand Cigarettes, Gym Membership 13 hr sons and daughters 1
Private Parts Trimming Carts Approved Tue Laticiasana 3
Nude Ukiah August Nights Slated Tue Bullmoose 776 1
Dew Eyed Dystopians Hold Dance Mon Bomber 2
Make Rights Into Privileges Then Sell Them Mon Jimjones 2
She's back ! May 19 Happy 1
New Nut Hospital To Have Open House May 19 Squad leader 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages