MCSO deputy arrested- Allegation made...

MCSO deputy arrested- Allegation made by female jail inmate

There are 81 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Oct 7, 2009, titled MCSO deputy arrested- Allegation made by female jail inmate. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

The Mendocino County Sheriff's Office arrested one of its own Tuesday after a week-long investigation into allegations by a female jail inmate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cmon really

Ukiah, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Lets no screw the taxpayers like the UPD is doing! If this guy's guilty can his ***!!!
Still Innocent

Ukiah, CA

#2 Oct 7, 2009
"He added that so far the department doesn't know if Lopez had touched any other women at the jail."
Shouldn't a paper be including words like "allegedly" in this article? Nothing is yet proven except the arrest and the allegations.
Dollar Bill

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 7, 2009
This guy along with a couple other MSCO correction staff got into trouble at lake mendo about 9 or 10 years ago. They were all caught drinking and having under age girls with them. Should of gotten in trouble but like other MCSO troubles all kept quite. Goss rolled his truck drunk, no trouble at all. Lopez will be back passing out toliet paper in no time.
dapper

Petaluma, CA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
"started an investigation within 15 minutes of the allegation". Always the politician aren't you Tommy Boy?
Not releasing the photo of the corrections officer is a bunch of bunk. 3303 of the Govt code that does not allow the photo released applies only to internal affairs investigations not criminal. His photo can legally be released.
Agreed

Ukiah, CA

#5 Oct 7, 2009
I want to know why his bail was set so low for such a serious charge??????
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#7 Oct 7, 2009
Typical.
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#8 Oct 7, 2009
Still Innocent wrote:
"He added that so far the department doesn't know if Lopez had touched any other women at the jail."
Shouldn't a paper be including words like "allegedly" in this article? Nothing is yet proven except the arrest and the allegations.
If the paper is saying it they would say allegedly, but they were quoting someone.
aweful

Mountain View, CA

#9 Oct 7, 2009
How long will we as a community allow this sort of thing to happen under the misguidance of an incompetent sheriff who is a member of the local masonic occult?
aweful

Mountain View, CA

#10 Oct 7, 2009
What about:
Allegations of cash kickbacks from organized crime?

Sexual assault of police activities league teenagers by local law enforcement?

The allegations mentioned in the Cox lawsuit of sexual haressament, deputy drunkeness and wife swapping?
aweful

Mountain View, CA

#11 Oct 7, 2009
What about Les craven being murdered, everyone in laytonville claims it was sheriff deputies?

What about the suspicious deputy suicides, gore white? Deputies in the house both times?
aweful

Mountain View, CA

#12 Oct 7, 2009
Isn't it about time that Tommy boy starts to answer some very reasonable questions?
Ex-Ukiahian-Alas ka

Anchorage, AK

#13 Oct 7, 2009
dapper wrote:
"started an investigation within 15 minutes of the allegation". Always the politician aren't you Tommy Boy?
Not releasing the photo of the corrections officer is a bunch of bunk. 3303 of the Govt code that does not allow the photo released applies only to internal affairs investigations not criminal. His photo can legally be released.
"He brought in the Internal Affairs unit and the District Attorney's office immediately and both the administrative and criminal investigations continue. Allman said he hopes to have the IA probe done as soon as possible. The criminal probe will likely take longer". Perhaps after the IA investigation is completed the photo will be released?
Cmon really

Ukiah, CA

#14 Oct 7, 2009
aweful wrote:
What about Les craven being murdered, everyone in laytonville claims it was sheriff deputies?
What about the suspicious deputy suicides, gore white? Deputies in the house both times?
Knock off the personal attack IDIOT.. This article is about a deputy being arrested, not your own agenda. Start your own thread if you want to talk about another subject.
anb

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2009
"aweful" is sounding too much like the "Hawaiian Spammer." Is that you Hawaiian Spammer? If not, then obviously you've joined his cult!
anb

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2009
aweful wrote:
"Everyone" in Laytonville? You're a COMPLETE idiot!!! First of all, NOT "everyone" in Laytonville thinks that at all. I have never heard of anyone saying that. Secondly, it was Les CRANE, not "Craver." (did you have a bit of a Freudian Slip there buddy?)... and FINALLY, you're an idiot! Oh, I already said that didn't I? Sorry. Actually, no I'm not sorry. Take your SPAM back to Hawaii and stay there.
dapper

San Francisco, CA

#17 Oct 7, 2009
Ex-Ukiahian-Alaska wrote:
<quoted text>
"He brought in the Internal Affairs unit and the District Attorney's office immediately and both the administrative and criminal investigations continue. Allman said he hopes to have the IA probe done as soon as possible. The criminal probe will likely take longer". Perhaps after the IA investigation is completed the photo will be released?
Why? He was booked, the photo should be made public. 3303(e) has nothing to do with with criminal investigations. Criminal and internal are seperate and he should know this.
Cant believe it

Redwood Valley, CA

#18 Oct 7, 2009
Isn't it a cultural thing and not a crime? Carlos Alberto Lopez.....
Oh, this is the US....my bad...yes, it's a crime.....
Cold trail

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2009
I thought Wes Craven was a producer of horror movies?
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#20 Oct 7, 2009
dapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? He was booked, the photo should be made public. 3303(e) has nothing to do with with criminal investigations. Criminal and internal are seperate and he should know this.
Imagine that, he doesn't know the law....(prop 215, sb420, Constitution
of the State of California, Amendment III, Section 3.5, California
Constitution Article 2 Section 10:, California Civil Code Sections
3479-3484)
lol

El Sobrante, CA

#21 Oct 7, 2009
Cold trail wrote:
I thought Wes Craven was a producer of horror movies?
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News H1N1 free clinics scheduled; open to everyone (Feb '10) 12 hr the fear tator 19
Trump Tries New Lockable Diapers Aug 20 Kelly Annnnn 1
News Arcata Police report rash of bad LSD trips (May '10) Aug 18 nurse rattscjitz 252
Trump Locked In Potty Aug 14 Mooch Mooch Kussh 1
Who is the first public official to call obama ... (Aug '10) Aug 10 trump is royals 13
Trump at Mt Rushmore? Aug 8 chews a luuuzer 1
Is Trump A Semite? Aug 5 redaction alert txt 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages