The beginning of the end

The beginning of the end

Posted in the Ukiah Forum

Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1 Feb 19, 2014
China recent;y just dumped over a billion in US treasuries and they are not the only one doing that.
George Soros just shorted the US stock market on more than a billion dollar bet.
George is betting ove a billion dollars that the US stock market is going to crash.
In his speech given last year in Guadalajara he suggested that people get their money out of the USA market. And he sighted oslama and oslamacare as being the straw that WILL break the camels back.
In this case the camel is the USA and the economy slayer will live up to his name and destroy the USA as we know it today.
But his sheepoles still blame Bush. as their gods told them it is all the fault of Bush.
And if their gods tell them to cook and eat their children they will be doing so with Glee.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/china-sold-second...
Posted by One

Napa, CA

#2 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
China recent;y just dumped over a billion in US treasuries and they are not the only one doing that.
George Soros just shorted the US stock market on more than a billion dollar bet.
George is betting ove a billion dollars that the US stock market is going to crash.
In his speech given last year in Guadalajara he suggested that people get their money out of the USA market. And he sighted oslama and oslamacare as being the straw that WILL break the camels back.
In this case the camel is the USA and the economy slayer will live up to his name and destroy the USA as we know it today.
But his sheepoles still blame Bush. as their gods told them it is all the fault of Bush.
And if their gods tell them to cook and eat their children they will be doing so with Glee.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/china-sold-second...
Copied exactly from The Book of One, by Here is One.
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Posted by One wrote:
<quoted text>
Copied exactly from The Book of One, by Here is One.
Copied from Alex jones my little puppet.

Once again you prove how stupid you are.

Do you also eat your toe nails??
Is it a family thing?

Does your family tree look like a power pole
Quoted One

Napa, CA

#4 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Copied from Alex jones my little puppet.
Once again you prove how stupid you are.
Do you also eat your toe nails??
Is it a family thing?
Does your family tree look like a power pole
This was not copied from Alex Jones, it is your exact words, as Here is One has said here about a million times...

"But his sheepoles still blame Bush. as their gods told them it is all the fault of Bush.
And if their gods tell them to cook and eat their children they will be doing so with Glee."

That was written by Here is One, not Alex Jones!! The stench of One is all over it, unmistakable!! So easy to see.....
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Quoted One wrote:
<quoted text>
This was not copied from Alex Jones, it is your exact words, as Here is One has said here about a million times...
"But his sheepoles still blame Bush. as their gods told them it is all the fault of Bush.
And if their gods tell them to cook and eat their children they will be doing so with Glee."
That was written by Here is One, not Alex Jones!! The stench of One is all over it, unmistakable!! So easy to see.....
I should have known that our shipping troll is so stupid that he does not understand anything.

But the story was not even from Alex Jones but you are too stupid to even understand that.

But thanks for eating the bait again.

I am going for a swim will you come back tomorrow and show us again how stupid you are?
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#6 Feb 19, 2014
Quoted One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for eating the bait again.

Alex Jones never even wrote the story you moron…………………….…ROTFLMAO

Click on the link and look.
Vociferous One

Napa, CA

#7 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for eating the bait again.
Alex Jones never even wrote the story you moron…………………….…ROTFLMAO
Click on the link and look.
Can tell by your vociferous reply that you don't like being exposed, and that is my modus operandi!
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#8 Feb 19, 2014
Vociferous One wrote:
<quoted text>
Can tell by your vociferous reply that you don't like being exposed, and that is my modus operandi!
Bound and determined to show how stupid you are again.

Tell us how you exposed anyone on any thread?

Nobody can be that stupid. Or can they?

I and the other posters admit that the post are just to drive people away. We post lies and half truths everyday. Anything to keep any real conversations from happening.

We admit it. But a moron thinks he is exposing something we freely admit?
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Vociferous One wrote:
<quoted text>
Please expose away as much as you can.

We freely admit that we are spamming this site.

Thanks again
Double One

Napa, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Bound and determined to show how stupid you are again.
Tell us how you exposed anyone on any thread?
Nobody can be that stupid. Or can they?
I and the other posters admit that the post are just to drive people away. We post lies and half truths everyday. Anything to keep any real conversations from happening.
We admit it. But a moron thinks he is exposing something we freely admit?
Lies and Half Truths!! The way of One. And two at Once!! Double Bonus Points!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2014
Invest in ammo, canned goods, dry goods and put money into commodities; gold, silver, platinum, diamonds if you can afford it.
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Double One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and Half Truths!! The way of One. And two at Once!! Double Bonus Points!!
You were told what would happen if you kept trolling people.

You were just to stupid to believe it.
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#13 Feb 20, 2014
In Vino Veritas wrote:
Invest in ammo, canned goods, dry goods and put money into commodities; gold, silver, platinum, diamonds if you can afford it.
In Mexico we only have one legal gun store and a box of 20 rounds of 9mm is over 100 dollars. But on the street we have a LOBO blanco or white wolf brand and a box of 20 9mm are under 200 pesos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Taxing the Rulers! Oct 14 the fear tator 2
coal subsidy drains social security Oct 10 Archival Retract ... 1
News BLM selling firewood permits (Oct '09) Oct 9 Tim 12
Trump sends Hats To Rico Oct 6 the fear tator 2
Trump sells Hats, Towels, Mugs Oct 6 the fear tator 2
Trump in Hilary Drag Oct 6 the fear tator 2
News Eureka man charged with possession of Ecstasy, ... (Sep '10) Oct 3 TayJ 57

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance