Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rush

Columbus, NE

#176621 Jan 22, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality comes from making the way the mindset views the same sex, mainly physically, which would confuse their sexual attraction system into viewing them as ideal offspring makers. Sexual attraction is based on how well someone is able to produce good offspring.
How young are you talking here?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176622 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy has nothing to do with prop 8 being overturned
Impeachment has nothing to do with prop 8 being overturned
Look to your own house you hypocrite before correcting others
Relax Fruitloops, you're off topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176623 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I will post as I please...and I agree I won that argument as well, you can always tell when winning an argument with a child, they criticize how you say something, not what you said.
Danth's Law.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176624 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygamy has nothing to do with prop 8 being overturned, please stay on topic Mike :)
He says again, off topic himself. What a dummy!

The topic is marriage, not your little hissy fit about me jackass.

PizzBoneher

Monrovia, CA

#176625 Jan 22, 2013
Somethng like the idiot from Ohio, drewling ORANGEt.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176626 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Fruitloops, you're off topic.
so are you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176627 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No the topic is prop 8 being overturned that has nothing whatsoever to do with Poly marriage.:)

The topic is also not impeachment that you keep harping on

I donít care if you stay on topic or not, I just find it hilarious that you who are the worst offender tells others to.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176629 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you
So are you too!

Nana!Nana!Nana!

Try and relax Fruitloops.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176630 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everything you post NEVER have any substance at all?
Why are your posts NEVER about Prop 8, but are always just dumb ad hominem and whining and complaining about me?
Do you think the same rights that monogamists enjoy should be extended to polygamists?
P.S. Since my posts bother you so much and since you never will discuss them or anything near the topic, why don't you just ignore me?
(But please don't! You're fun!) YUK!YUK!YUK!
Since my posts seem to ask questions you are incapable of answering, why don't you just ignore me?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176631 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No the topic is prop 8 being overturned that has nothing whatsoever to do with Poly marriage.:)
The topic is also not impeachment that you keep harping on
I donít care if you stay on topic or not, I just find it hilarious that you who are the worst offender tells others to.
While very amusing to me, your little hissy fits with are boring to everyone else. Try and relax! It's just a silly Topix forum.

Marriage is a perfectly on topic subject to be discussing here. Your little hissy fits aren't. But they're funny! Carry on.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176632 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176634 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my posts seem to ask questions you are incapable of answering, why don't you just ignore me?
Because it's fun to make you mad! You get so silly.

But mostly because you are a hypocrite advocating marriage be allowed to only groups you approve of and no others.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176635 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
While very amusing to me, your little hissy fits with are boring to everyone else. Try and relax! It's just a silly Topix forum.
Marriage is a perfectly on topic subject to be discussing here. Your little hissy fits aren't. But they're funny! Carry on.
You seem to think a number of other things are as well, making a fool of you is easy, and fun.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176636 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean... a judge didnít overturn anything on poly marriage... we had best let Mike know that.:D

I love the whole bait and switch tactic that opponents of same sex marriage use, and I am glad Mike has finally exposed himself as one. It isnt natural for him to be honest about anything.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176637 Jan 22, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a relax, Fruitloops!

What, there's so much on topic discussion going on here you don't want to limit bandwidth? Or you're just mad at me? YUK!YUK!YUK!

I think the judge's decision bodes well for polygamy.

What do you think? Please try and control yourself and stay on topic!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176638 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think a number of other things are as well, making a fool of you is easy, and fun.
Too funny!! Why you so mad bro?

P.S. The topic is the judge.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176639 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sense of humor. So does Jesus! But not you.

You're not having fun. You're angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176640 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean... a judge didnít overturn anything on poly marriage... we had best let Mike know that.:D
I love the whole bait and switch tactic that opponents of same sex marriage use, and I am glad Mike has finally exposed himself as one. It isnt natural for him to be honest about anything.
Wrong. I support your right to marry your boyfriend. And Jane's too! I love a gay wedding! Just not yours.

Well, that's settled. So why do you support monogamy but not polygamy? Do you think the judge would make the same decision if it involved polygamy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176641 Jan 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a relax, Fruitloops!
What, there's so much on topic discussion going on here you don't want to limit bandwidth? Or you're just mad at me? YUK!YUK!YUK!
I think the judge's decision bodes well for polygamy.
What do you think? Please try and control yourself and stay on topic!
I donít really care about Poly marriage, it might bode well for it, time will tell. We will cross that bridge when we get to it.

that isnít the issue of course, or even the topic, the issue is same-sex marriage.

Which is now in the highest court, the real question is.. Will they come back supporting the overturn of Prop 8 in a narrow way... affecting California only, or in a broader way, affecting the entire nation.

I suspect the narrow way, as that is the safer route, but hope for the broader way.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176642 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk tsk Big D's fibbing again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oslama wants more ebola in the USA 6 min Here Is One 5
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014 13 min Here Is One 1
Legionnaires disease hotline for those who stay... 13 min Here Is One 76
Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014 Tue Here Is One 1
Palace Hotel owner given more time Tue Dumb Downed One 11
Homeless shelter closes in Ukiah Tue Here Is One 13
Our necrophiliac thinks Oliver North was POTUS Oct 19 Here Is One 106

Ukiah News Video

Ukiah Dating
Find my Match