why is rainhead a puppet?

why is rainhead a puppet?

Posted in the Ukiah Forum

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2013
Why would this troll allow himself to be manipulated by me for years on end??

Why does he allow people to pull his strings??

Could it be that he is following Bush with a paint jobs recommendation that he eat GMO foods??

Is it just a liberal thing to do what another person wants you to do??

Sheepoles..........Baaaaaaaa. Baaaaaaaaa
Sad State of One

Vacaville, CA

#2 Aug 12, 2013
Really setting a good example for the kids One. Do you tell them "Daddy spends a lot of time spreading biased information to purposely make people mad."

Sometimes I wonder just who is manipulating who, One. You seem to need this.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Sad State of One wrote:
Really setting a good example for the kids One. Do you tell them "Daddy spends a lot of time spreading biased information to purposely make people mad."

Sometimes I wonder just who is manipulating who, One. You seem to need this.
Yes I do teach children how stupid liberals are..........LOL

Thanks again my little puppet
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do teach children how stupid liberals are..........LOL
Thanks again my little puppet
Now make up your mind moron. Either you're a teacher or you're not. You've claimed that you were a teacher and when called on it you denied you're a teacher. Now you again say you're a teacher. Now make up your mind moron.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Aug 24, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Now make up your mind moron. Either you're a teacher or you're not. You've claimed that you were a teacher and when called on it you denied you're a teacher. Now you again say you're a teacher. Now make up your mind moron.
Why can't you post a link where I said I am a teacher

Thanks again puppet
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#6 Aug 24, 2013

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
Thanks again my little puppy
Sit
Stay
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again my little puppy
Sit
Stay
See there, I can/did post to a link of you saying you're a teacher.

Try again moron.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 31, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>See there, I can/did post to a link of you saying you're a teacher.

Try again moron.
Thanks again my little Sheepole

Sit
Stay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dump Trump Meeting in Covello 1 hr the fear tator 5
Are Hobby Doktors Covered For Shots? 4 hr please stop resis... 1
duk dnasty to run gov while trumper sells hats? 12 hr HST 4
Lets Keep Senior Nude Night to ONE NIGHT 15 hr grubline presses 1
Mendocino County Farting Contest Results Wed DLo 11
Park Sex Standing Position Jul 19 kurosawa 3
Obama steals trump speech in kenya Jul 19 kenya an bangeezi 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages