Meet LA dispensary owner Patrick Duff
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#21 May 28, 2008
No fear here james, come on by and meet me, talk to me. Maybe then I can see what you are made of, not from some words on a screen, and the same for you.

I love what I do and as I said, my mother and father both know what I do, and are proud to have me as a son. I feed people in need, stop at any chance I get to help others, and even have risked my own life to save anothers, so save your moral compass for your own actions and thoughts.

I like the way of the Zorastrians; Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds, is the way of life.

The way you damn me, without knowing me, my thoughts, my words, or my deeds, makes me feel better that God is always my witness, and not you.
truth to tell

Jackson St Forest, CA

#22 May 29, 2008
Patrick Duff wrote:
No fear here james, come on by and meet me, talk to me. Maybe then I can see what you are made of, not from some words on a screen, and the same for you.
I love what I do and as I said, my mother and father both know what I do, and are proud to have me as a son. I feed people in need, stop at any chance I get to help others, and even have risked my own life to save anothers, so save your moral compass for your own actions and thoughts.
I like the way of the Zorastrians; Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds, is the way of life.
The way you damn me, without knowing me, my thoughts, my words, or my deeds, makes me feel better that God is always my witness, and not you.
LA dispensary owner Patrick Duff: the money behind No on B and Paula Deeter and Dolly Brown and Sativa Morrison.
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#23 May 29, 2008
Really, I haven't given them a dime, but thanks for the mis-information.
truth to tell

Jackson St Forest, CA

#24 May 29, 2008
Patrick Duff wrote:
Really, I haven't given them a dime, but thanks for the mis-information.
Of course you say you have not given them a dime. That is the point. Paula Deeter has $12,000. in cash from undisclosed sources. You don't think it could be the growers could it? Ya think?
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#25 May 29, 2008
Maybe now I just will, I mean since it bothers you so much...
Tell it to the family

Novato, CA

#26 May 29, 2008
I read a brief story about an L.A dispensary owner being raided. It said that a person high on marijuana was involved in an accident that killed somebody. I thought marijuana was safe.
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#27 May 29, 2008
Yeah, that was what the DEA said, and it just so happens it's another black owner they arrested, racism even lives at the federal level.
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#28 May 29, 2008
Ohh, by the way, see you tomorrow.
Mendo Local

Redwood Valley, CA

#29 May 29, 2008
Patrick Duff wrote:
Yeah, that was what the DEA said, and it just so happens it's another black owner they arrested, racism even lives at the federal level.
If it was Legal there would not have been an arrest...black or not! Those of us with Bi-racial relatives want to puke every time you use the lame race card. The card is played every time you find yourself without a REAL defense. Take your race card and shove it in your duff!
Tell it to the family

Novato, CA

#30 May 29, 2008
What does race have to do with it. This dispensary was selling pounds out the back door. Im not against dispensaries, but I am against abuse. Why advocate for criminal activity. The truth is if you are under the influence of any drug and driving it is illegal. Marijuana has a place in medicine. I had a dying grandfather that could not eat or keep food down. He was given some marijuana and it probably prolonged his life another 2 years.
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#31 May 29, 2008
OK, what does race have to do with it?

Prison Population Exceeds Two Million
According to a Justice Department report released in July 2003, the U.S. prison population surpassed 2 million for the first time—2,166,260 people were incarcerated in prisons or jails at the end of 2002 (the latest statistics available). Since 1990, the U.S. prison population, already the world's largest, has almost doubled.

About two-thirds of prisoners were in state and federal prisons, while the rest were in local jails. The report does not count all juvenile offenders, but noted that there were more than 10,000 inmates under age 18 held in adult prisons and jails in 2002. The number of women in federal and state prisons reached 97,491.

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college.
Thomas Paine Jr

San Jose, CA

#32 May 29, 2008
The other fact of this case is that anyone arrested or convicted under the "guidelines" is eligible for:
1. Release from jail .
2. Being let off of probation.
3. Return of property.(ie any cannabis seized and any plants seized, as well as cars, boats, atv's)
4. Payment for any property destroyed.($3200-5200 per lb. of cannabis and between $3200 and 5200 per plant)
5. Pain and suffering.

I urge anyone that has been convicted or harassed under the sb420 "guideline" contact your lawyer and start the paper work for having your convictions overturned, and your property returned to you in usable form.
I also urge anyone that KNOWS anyone that was affected by this ruling to contact your freind and explain the impacts of the Kelly decision.

This is the medical cannabis movements BROWN v BOARD OF EDUCATION
Thomas Paine Jr

San Jose, CA

#33 May 29, 2008
Tell it to the family wrote:
What does race have to do with it. This dispensary was selling pounds out the back door. Im not against dispensaries, but I am against abuse. Why advocate for criminal activity. The truth is if you are under the influence of any drug and driving it is illegal. Marijuana has a place in medicine. I had a dying grandfather that could not eat or keep food down. He was given some marijuana and it probably prolonged his life another 2 years.
I am sorry but you are mistaken.
The law say that you may NOT consume medical cannabis while you are driving, but it states CLEARLY that you may drive AFTER consuming medical cannabis.

Thats the law.
Vote YES on B

Jackson St Forest, CA

#34 May 29, 2008
Thomas Paine Jr wrote:
The other fact of this case is that anyone arrested or convicted under the "guidelines" is eligible for:
1. Release from jail .
2. Being let off of probation.
3. Return of property.(ie any cannabis seized and any plants seized, as well as cars, boats, atv's)
4. Payment for any property destroyed.($3200-5200 per lb. of cannabis and between $3200 and 5200 per plant)
5. Pain and suffering.
I urge anyone that has been convicted or harassed under the sb420 "guideline" contact your lawyer and start the paper work for having your convictions overturned, and your property returned to you in usable form.
I also urge anyone that KNOWS anyone that was affected by this ruling to contact your freind and explain the impacts of the Kelly decision.
This is the medical cannabis movements BROWN v BOARD OF EDUCATION
Even if Kelly survives on appeal (it won't) it is still only legal to use marijuans for your "personal medical use," not commercial, not any amount you want. Medical only, just like current state law.
Mendo Local

Redwood Valley, CA

#35 May 29, 2008
Patrick Duff wrote:
OK, what does race have to do with it?
Prison Population Exceeds Two Million
According to a Justice Department report released in July 2003, the U.S. prison population surpassed 2 million for the first time—2,166,260 people were incarcerated in prisons or jails at the end of 2002 (the latest statistics available). Since 1990, the U.S. prison population, already the world's largest, has almost doubled.
About two-thirds of prisoners were in state and federal prisons, while the rest were in local jails. The report does not count all juvenile offenders, but noted that there were more than 10,000 inmates under age 18 held in adult prisons and jails in 2002. The number of women in federal and state prisons reached 97,491.
About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college.
Once again, if a crime hadn't been committed they would not be in prison, your stats tell me that 10.4% of the African-American Males have been caught, tried and convicted of a major crime.... If they did the crime they SHOULD do the time and just for you Duff, By "they" I mean criminals, not any particular race.....See? I know how your twisted mind would have tried to spin my words...
Black, Hispanic,Chinese AND White people are in prison/jail because they broke the law NOT because of their skin color!
go pound sand ....
Patrick Duff

Winchester, CA

#36 May 29, 2008
Blackwater anyone?

State your rank and your name soldier, this isn't Iraq anymore, private.
Mendo Local

Redwood Valley, CA

#37 May 29, 2008
Patrick Duff wrote:
Blackwater anyone?
State your rank and your name soldier, this isn't Iraq anymore, private.
fear mongering again, are we? am I rascist for asking that?
Thomas Paine Jr

San Jose, CA

#38 May 29, 2008
Vote YES on B wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Kelly survives on appeal (it won't) it is still only legal to use marijuans for your "personal medical use," not commercial, not any amount you want. Medical only, just like current state law.
People v kelly also only addresses limits not sales.
Medical marijuana sales between patients is TOTALLY legal as it stands now.
Trust me on this on our city attorney just got done telling me so in person. All you need is a sellers permit and a home occupation permit.

People v kelly is IRON clad.
Talk to any lawyer.
I have talked to 5.
They all say teh same thing.
This is realy bad because it might bankrupt teh state in lawsuits.
Do the math.
20 lbs of confiscated destroyed medical cannabis +$102,000 dollars.
25 plants =$130,000
+ pain and suffering =?

Total 102000+130000=?=232000 + what ever they deem for pain and suffering.

Think about those numbers.
Thats one minor case.

The man that just got convicted the same day as this ruling....the guy with 197 pound and 60 plants....

Thats...
197 lbs @ 5200 =$1,024,400
60 plants @ 5200 =$312,000
PLUS pain and suffering....

Thats $1,336,400....plus pain and suffering.

So far thats only 2 cases that are going to be overturned because of Kelly that Mendocino is going to be forced to pay.

Thats the law.
Patrick Duff

Rowland Heights, CA

#39 May 29, 2008
The fellow they talk about driving while under the influence was drunk on alcohol, and had marijuana he had bought at one of the clinics the dispensary owner operated. A real big stretch if you ask me.
Wouldja Blohme

United States

#40 May 30, 2008
Thomas Paine Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
People v kelly also only addresses limits not sales.
Medical marijuana sales between patients is TOTALLY legal as it stands now.
Trust me on this on our city attorney just got done telling me so in person. All you need is a sellers permit and a home occupation permit.
People v kelly is IRON clad.
Talk to any lawyer.
I have talked to 5.
They all say teh same thing.
This is realy bad because it might bankrupt teh state in lawsuits.
Do the math.
20 lbs of confiscated destroyed medical cannabis +$102,000 dollars.
25 plants =$130,000
+ pain and suffering =?
Total 102000+130000=?=232000 + what ever they deem for pain and suffering.
Think about those numbers.
Thats one minor case.
The man that just got convicted the same day as this ruling....the guy with 197 pound and 60 plants....
Thats...
197 lbs @ 5200 =$1,024,400
60 plants @ 5200 =$312,000
PLUS pain and suffering....
Thats $1,336,400....plus pain and suffering.
So far thats only 2 cases that are going to be overturned because of Kelly that Mendocino is going to be forced to pay.
Thats the law.
If thats the law, then the law is an ass. Blohme already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake mendocino turning into giant toilet lined ... 19 hr Trump it Up 2
Stop Taxing Corporations & Get Jobs Back 19 hr He Alone Can Fixx 1
Trump/Putin Doing The Nasty? Thu Tuddly Tootle 1
Willits Naked Summer Nights Problems Jul 27 dropped drawers 1
News Hinrichs sworn in as Humboldt County's 28th judge (Jan '09) Jul 26 Spestoni 18
Senior Nude Night A Success Jul 26 Spenditwhileyoucan 2
Dinosaur Feces Found In Camp Jul 26 Pastor Pastor Pul... 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages