No More One

El Dorado, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Have the multiple users Here is One been banned by Topix? That would explain their absence from this and other forums.

When they admitted to having multiple users under the same registered name, maybe Topix pulled the plug?

But they could easily become anonymous abusers of the forum like the other 99%.
oco scum bucket Tuesday

Lincoln, CA

#2 Apr 22, 2013
He could have been banned, could be in jail or now that the Willits bypass is being built it's possible that one is a sub -contractor on that project.

He's bragged in the past about how good he was at ripping off CAL -TRANS so maybe he's back up here doing just that.

It amazes me that if the fornication face had so many enemies no one in the Ukiah/Willits area will post his real name.
the original one

Manzanillo, Mexico

#3 Apr 27, 2013
No More One wrote:
Have the multiple users Here is One been banned by Topix? That would explain their absence from this and other forums.
When they admitted to having multiple users under the same registered name, maybe Topix pulled the plug?
But they could easily become anonymous abusers of the forum like the other 99%.
Just no time to play with you morons now..........LOL

And here is one is sailing with his family. I spoke with him last Monday and he was in the canal headed to the Atlantic
Was One Banned

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is one is sailing with his family. I spoke with him last Monday and he was in the canal headed to the Atlantic
So One of the One's speaks, and not as Here is One....curious?

Did Topix shut down the multiple ab(users) posting under that name?

Can't wait to here from the Banned Sailing One.
simple jim

Jackson St Forest, CA

#5 Apr 27, 2013
No "One" has been banned in recent memory.....Nobody cares......this is a dead zone, 5 maybe 10 devoted posters......DEAD...! Zombie land....whatever happened to that Small Grey character? at least those post were provocative......
two twott granny ssh7

Sonoma, CA

#6 Apr 27, 2013
simple jim wrote:
No "One" has been banned in recent memory.....Nobody cares......this is a dead zone, 5 maybe 10 devoted posters......DEAD...! Zombie land....whatever happened to that Small Grey character? at least those post were provocative......
He lives here in Sebastopol. Near the art center. He plays the radio at the old folks trailer crumble and hangs out at safeway on thursdays sellng Hale's poetry.
simple jim

Jackson St Forest, CA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
two twott granny ssh7 wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here in Sebastopol. Near the art center. He plays the radio at the old folks trailer crumble and hangs out at safeway on thursdays sellng Hale's poetry.
Huh.....I had the impression he was either locked up somewhere (mental facility) or a recluse living out a virtual digital fantasy life in a one room rental.....glad to hear he has a life.
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Heís back! Many of us knew it was too good to be true. Itís been great without all his crap being constantly posted. While itís understood that itís his first amendment right to post all the crap he wants, itís also our right to call him for what he is, a liar. Itís also my first amendment right to say the world would be better off if one were in a coma.

Maybe with a little luck heíll disappear again.
constant reader Book Dog

Sonoma, CA

#9 May 1, 2013
simple jim wrote:
Yah, yah, he was talking about some grey havens and the book of dog. My mammy sent away for a copy for $14.95 + shipping & handling and got a reem of 20# off-white blank. She left us here after that and has not been back since. We kneel before the reem of blank pages in memory of we know not what. Sometimes we use the always blank pages to write excuses when we take off from school, the trailer rent, gas, garbage, selective service, taxes. Folks say that the writing disappears as soon a s it has first been read aloud. Okay, I guess that is mammy.
B O plenty yayy

Rancho Cordova, CA

#11 May 3, 2013
This here is a serious subject and not to be fooled with. That is all.
the original one

Ciudad GuzmŠn, Mexico

#12 Jun 8, 2013
A Toad Roady wrote:
Heís back! Many of us knew it was too good to be true. Itís been great without all his crap being constantly posted. While itís understood that itís his first amendment right to post all the crap he wants, itís also our right to call him for what he is, a liar. Itís also my first amendment right to say the world would be better off if one were in a coma.
Maybe with a little luck heíll disappear again.
As I have told my little moron thousands of times.........LOL

I only post because it makes you so mad........ROTFLMAO
CrackOne

United States

#13 Jun 9, 2013
simple jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh.....I had the impression he was either locked up somewhere (mental facility) or a recluse living out a virtual digital fantasy life in a one room rental.....glad to hear he has a life.
Apparently his $2,000/year family insurance policy has cut off his LITHIUM SUPPLY and he's back on Alcohol and Crack.
Needy One

Amity, OR

#14 Jun 9, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo you are saying the Topix Administrators forced TIME OUT was ineffective?

Since you claim that position you must have lost that job too. Poor boy can't hold a job!

You can scrape the bottom of my YATCH for 10 pesos.
Trim those sails

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha, Ohohohohohoho, Aye EuroSlutMogen, trim those sails!
Name Game One

Napa, CA

#16 Jun 9, 2013
the original one wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened One? Did Topix take the name, or did you donate it to the Bureau of Misinformation?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 10, 2013
Needy One wrote:
<quoted text>Sooo you are saying the Topix Administrators forced TIME OUT was ineffective?

Since you claim that position you must have lost that job too. Poor boy can't hold a job!

You can scrape the bottom of my YATCH for 10 pesos.
Have not had a job in 35 years my little troll..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#18 Aug 10, 2013
Name Game One wrote:
<quoted text>What happened One? Did Topix take the name, or did you donate it to the Bureau of Misinformation?
Poor muckey is so stupid that he does not understand that everyone is not like him and they may have other things in their life other than posting on topix
The right is wrong

Lincoln, CA

#19 Aug 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor muckey is so stupid that he does not understand that everyone is not like him and they may have other things in their life other than posting on topix
Since you didn't have the balls to show at the scum bucket, let's see if you'll show at the Race Track.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 11, 2013
The right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Since you didn't have the balls to show at the scum bucket, let's see if you'll show at the Race Track.
I see you are dumber than we thought..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Esperanto language learning Sun Serry 1
News Trinity School in Ukiah to close - update (May '09) Jan 17 Nurse Whitney 83
Trump's $22million golf trip? Jan 3 the fear tator 9
Hoppers Corner Jan 1 Winkle 1
Trump in Tew-Tew Tights Too Dec '17 fun at Xmass Tyme 1
News Mendocino Ballet brings holiday performances to... Dec '17 Smith smith famly 1
Poor Must Support Rich Dec '17 trump4ever da 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages