No on Measure A

There are 24 comments on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Oct 13, 2009, titled No on Measure A. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

Why are a lot of people voting "Yes" or "No" on Measure A. I ask that question frequently because I want to know the pros and cons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#30 Feb 5, 2014
Whale Shooter One wrote:
<quoted text>
Haa, Haa that's funny. The Master Baiter is trying to incite liberal response by claiming to shoot whales, when he is really pissed off because his fancy boat got damaged. Sore loser!!
Not my boat my little troll.

And of course it was a joke. I would never harm anything.
No Sense of One

Napa, CA

#31 Feb 5, 2014
Another one wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my boat my little troll.
And of course it was a joke. I would never harm anything.
So hard to tell when you are joking, since you lack a sense of humor, except your inadvertent mistake prone posting. Now there is a good laugh!!
another one

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#32 Feb 5, 2014
No Sense of One wrote:
<quoted text>
So hard to tell when you are joking, since you lack a sense of humor, except your inadvertent mistake prone posting. Now there is a good laugh!!
Of course I would never harm a whale or be mean to anyone.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#33 Feb 8, 2014
Whale Shooter One wrote:
<quoted text>Haa, Haa that's funny. The Master Baiter is trying to incite liberal response by claiming to shoot whales, when he is really pissed off because his fancy boat got damaged. Sore loser!!
Just money my little troll
Just money..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arcata Police report rash of bad LSD trips (May '10) Fri nurse rattscjitz 252
Trump Locked In Potty Aug 14 Mooch Mooch Kussh 1
Who is the first public official to call obama ... (Aug '10) Aug 10 trump is royals 13
Trump at Mt Rushmore? Aug 8 chews a luuuzer 1
Is Trump A Semite? Aug 5 redaction alert txt 1
Mooch/Kusshner 4 2020!! Aug 1 whyte hause gnus 1
Who Ate White Hse Pets? Jul 31 Moldau Monkeesz 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages