APD serves marijuana warrant, one man...

APD serves marijuana warrant, one man arrested

There are 330 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Jun 25, 2009, titled APD serves marijuana warrant, one man arrested. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

The Arcata Police Department seized 275 growing marijuana plants, along with about four pounds of processed marijuana, and arrested one man on suspicion of illegal cultivation today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Wonderz

Eureka, CA

#330 Jul 2, 2009
Haha wrote:
This is obviously a case of class and age divide on this issue. The older and more yuppie crowd hates marijuana because their brainwashed 1950's mindset was dictated to them by misinformed propaganda and eventually became the social norm to them, and the younger and more grounded classes of people just want to pursue happiness in the form of a harmless plant that has been cultivated for thousands of years and used since the priests of Jesus time and the ancient Chinese emperors. It's really funny to me that if we lived by the older way of life revealed in these neo-con zombies credo that they so righteously live and will ultimately die by, we would be in an ongoing war with anyone not pro-Democracy, a mostly anti-drug society(except for those pretty little toxic pills their doctors tell them is good for them because their too fat and lazy to correct their diet and lifestyle), and dying from either pollution that engulfed the nation and its waters or still listening to radio because "the internet is just too complicated." Wait a minute...that pretty much is what today looks like!! Thanks for nothing...greatest generation my *ss, your sense of entitlement to orchestrate the lives of others for your own selfish desire is pathetic and like Michael Moore once told me", they'll all die long before you guys and then you all will get to call the shots!" And let me tell you dinosaurs(excluding you older beautifully enlightened ones), marijuana will not be the topic of conversation as to demonize an alternative lifestyle with no practical reasoning for the misuse of time, resources, or allocation of tax-payer's dollars. So live it up for now and retort to this comment with your weak, benighted, and callow responses but the growing majority knows the truth...you are a dying breed and soon we will laugh in your wrinkled and bewildered faces:)
This 45-year-old, non-mj user, pro-legalization poster wonderz if your generalities have any basis in reality. Or is it just verbal diarrhea?
so what

United States

#331 Jul 2, 2009
Haha wrote:
This is obviously a case of class and age divide on this issue. The older and more yuppie crowd hates marijuana because their brainwashed 1950's mindset was dictated to them by misinformed propaganda and eventually became the social norm to them, and the younger and more grounded classes of people just want to pursue happiness in the form of a harmless plant that has been cultivated for thousands of years and used since the priests of Jesus time and the ancient Chinese emperors. It's really funny to me that if we lived by the older way of life revealed in these neo-con zombies credo that they so righteously live and will ultimately die by, we would be in an ongoing war with anyone not pro-Democracy, a mostly anti-drug society(except for those pretty little toxic pills their doctors tell them is good for them because their too fat and lazy to correct their diet and lifestyle), and dying from either pollution that engulfed the nation and its waters or still listening to radio because "the internet is just too complicated." Wait a minute...that pretty much is what today looks like!! Thanks for nothing...greatest generation my *ss, your sense of entitlement to orchestrate the lives of others for your own selfish desire is pathetic and like Michael Moore once told me", they'll all die long before you guys and then you all will get to call the shots!" And let me tell you dinosaurs(excluding you older beautifully enlightened ones), marijuana will not be the topic of conversation as to demonize an alternative lifestyle with no practical reasoning for the misuse of time, resources, or allocation of tax-payer's dollars. So live it up for now and retort to this comment with your weak, benighted, and callow responses but the growing majority knows the truth...you are a dying breed and soon we will laugh in your wrinkled and bewildered faces:)
Whatever. That's bull cocka. I have had 70 to 90 year old neighbors who grew their Marijuana plants in their front yards in Humboldt County. People in America have been smoking reefer pretty regularly since the Beatnik days of the fifties. It's not about age my friend. I had a 50 something year old neighbor who was wanted for a cultivation warrant for 14 years before the law ever caught up with him and his 500 plant grow and gun collection. He was even on America's Most Wanted Nationally broadcasted once or twice! I guess he was under the radar you could say.
Save the Humans

Oakland, CA

#332 Jul 2, 2009
reality checker wrote:
<quoted text>
Watcher, since you are so concerned with the kids, how many foster children do you take care of? how many have you adopted to give them a better life?
That's a scary thought! Don't encourage him.
215savedmylife

Berkeley, CA

#333 Jul 2, 2009
Witch Hunter wrote:
My dog has a nose for dope. We drive around and when my hound gets a scent she starts to howl. I write down the house numbers and turn them over to the police. Old LuLu and I are cleaning up this drug-infested community one crack house at a time.
LOL.. now that's funny..
buttered bread

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#334 Jul 2, 2009
Wonderz wrote:
<quoted text>
This 45-year-old, non-mj user, pro-legalization poster wonderz if your generalities have any basis in reality. Or is it just verbal diarrhea?
Hi Wonderz =) well he did say...and I QUOTE:(excluding you older beautifully enlightened ones),

“Kids are the future”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#335 Jan 24, 2011
Wonderz wrote:
<quoted text>
This 45-year-old, non-mj user, pro-legalization poster wonderz if your generalities have any basis in reality. Or is it just verbal diarrhea?
This persons verbal diarrhea comes from smoking too much pot.

“Illegitimati non carborundum”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#336 Jan 25, 2011
Willits Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
This persons verbal diarrhea comes from smoking too much pot.
Wow! It only took you a year and a half to come up with a retort! Getting slow old man? rofl
moose

Sudbury, Canada

#337 Jan 26, 2011
Now this seems too stupid to be a real argument, doesn't it? I am from Canada, but i lived in Orleans, CA for over 10 years. I DO thank LEAP for posting the clear thinking debate for prohibition reform. NOONE can tell me what I will do or when, and I may get violent if i believe my freedom is being curtailed...doesn't the constitution say that the roots of democracy need to be replenished by the blood of tyrants?
I am a naturalized US citizen (adopted by citizens)but i prefer to spend my time in Canada,where there is a much tolerant world view. I spent my formative years being raised by a Lutheran minister and his family,which I am thankful for, the structure and the caring....UNTIL...I went against the norm. i.e. smoking pot and drinking which is when I went to California, following The Grateful Dead and the acceptance I found there. I am totally for an abolishment of all prohibition, because what I teach my children I do with love and they will have to find out for themselves, just as I have. I do occasionally still smoke marijuana, and I am not a criminal. I did go to the "slavery" drugs for a bit until I found out that the only one I was fighting was myself, and the smoke helped me deal with the cravings that not even alcohol would replace. I love my children and i would not want them to have to travel the so many roads i have had to walk to find myself here. If they chose to smoke marijuana I would have to oppose them with only the least resistance because I am NOT a hippocrite, and i wouldn't want them thinking they can use it to rebel against me.
I WOULD like to ask the moron calling himself Savage Slayer what he considers a savage? I am 4/4 Anishinaabe and I am in the Nestor Falls area of Northwestern Ontario. I will not hide from you and I do wish you would come here to see me...Maybe we can make up a batch of "walk-in" fertilizer together...I will see you here if you are willing. If you are,like I suspect. a brother posing as an ignorant yokel, then I am sorry, and you will laugh at the reference..Thank you LEAP for the intelligent debate and for once i am in agreement with a law enforcement officer. I will forever be at odds with the government you enforce but I do agree with the politics you aspire to.
moose

Sudbury, Canada

#338 Jan 26, 2011
And where the hell is South River Ontario? It just automatically placed me there...wtf??

“Kids are the future”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#339 Jan 27, 2011
moose wrote:
And where the hell is South River Ontario? It just automatically placed me there...wtf??
When you find out where it is would you please gather up your opinions and all the leap officers and move there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking Lot Sex Down; Weather? 15 hr Local Statistics 1
3,200 Russian Band at Inauguration? Jan 18 Tranny Teem Tooters 1
News Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Jan 17 Debbie 87
No Taxes No Welfare No Other Stuff Jan 15 Tranzit Team T 1
Lying Sack of One Jan 13 Another Big One 1
Donald Does Moscow Tapes Jan 12 Oh No News 1
Where is moron mickey Jan 11 open a window pleeze 2

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages