Lake Mendocino critically low

Lake Mendocino critically low

There are 32 comments on the Ukiah Daily Journal story from Dec 27, 2013, titled Lake Mendocino critically low. In it, Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

This year's paltry amount of rain has led local water officials to ask the state to change how it measures the area's water supply.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ukiah Daily Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What the One

Livermore, CA

#26 Feb 14, 2014
Works with the USACE wrote:
Coyote Dam (or Coyote Valley Dam) is an earthen dam 164 ft (50 m) high, 3,532 ft (1,077 m) long, and 20 ft (6 m) wide, with a total volume of 6,150,000 cu yd (4,700,000 m3). It was built as a flood control project by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Completed in 1959, it sits across the East Fork of the Russian River, which is the primary source of inflow to the lake.[1] The dam offers public access by foot.
Get that you moron, "It was built as a flood control project by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers".
And the primary source of water for the East Fork of the Russian River is water PG&E stesls from the Eel River at Van Arsdale Reservoir..
Steals?

Steals from the Eel?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#27 Feb 15, 2014
Coyote Dam (or Coyote Valley Dam) is an earthen dam 164 ft (50 m) high, 3,532 ft (1,077 m) long, and 20 ft (6 m) wide, with a total volume of 6,150,000 cu yd (4,700,000 m3). It was built as a flood control project by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Completed in 1959, it sits across the East Fork of the Russian River, which is the primary source of inflow to the lake.[1] The dam offers public access by foot.

Get that you moron, "It was built as a flood control project by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers".

And the primary source of water for the East Fork of the Russian River is water PG&E stesls from the Eel River at Van Arsdale Reservoir..
You can't steal what you were told you can take..........LOL
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#28 Feb 15, 2014
State and Feds permuted PGE to capture run off from the Eel river.

How do you steal something that you were told you can have?
Permuted One

Santa Rosa, CA

#29 Feb 15, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
State and Feds permuted PGE to capture run off from the Eel river.
How do you steal something that you were told you can have?
Funny how you and Here is One make the same silly spelling mistakes. Do you share the same phone? Auto correct is not working in your favor...
Another One

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#30 Feb 15, 2014
Permuted One wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you and Here is One make the same silly spelling mistakes. Do you share the same phone? Auto correct is not working in your favor...
Really?

Please show me where he misspelled the same word.
OOOOPS ya can't can ya.

But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll???
Rules of One

Napa, CA

#31 Feb 16, 2014
Another One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Please show me where he misspelled the same word.
OOOOPS ya can't can ya.
But what do you expect from a lowly shipping troll???
The rule for membership in the Cult of One.

1. Mis-spell at a 4th grade level.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 16, 2014
Rules of One wrote:
<quoted text>The rule for membership in the Cult of One.y

1. Mis-spell at a 4th grade level.
Anything to bait you into responding

The stroms really got
Too Easy One

Napa, CA

#33 Feb 16, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything to bait you into responding
The stroms really got
All I have to do is say One,
And you have to spend time spamming,
Too easy for me....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#34 Feb 16, 2014
Too Easy One wrote:
<quoted text>All I have to do is say One,
And you have to spend time spamming,
Too easy for me....
Yes a moron like you does not understand that for every second I spend posting you spend hours..........LOL

Half the people posting for us can't even speak English
Time Waster One

Napa, CA

#35 Feb 16, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a moron like you does not understand that for every second I spend posting you spend hours..........LOL
Half the people posting for us can't even speak English
I just spent less than a minute.....and you have to pay them? I win One!!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#36 Feb 16, 2014
Time Waster One wrote:
<quoted text>I just spent less than a minute.....and you have to pay them? I win One!!
Ooooooooo. Pay them..........LOL

Let's see...
I could pay ten kids to post everyday for years and years for the same money I spend on fuel taking my Donzi out for a day..........

Not including maintenance cost like just the three gasket kits to tear down the motors every 100 hours........

That would get a crew posting for a few decades..........LOL

How about the 14 quarts of synthetic oil and two filters for each motor every 8 to 12 hours

But what do you expect from a shipping troll???
Bragging One

Napa, CA

#37 Feb 16, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooooo. Pay them..........LOL
Let's see...
I could pay ten kids to post everyday for years and years for the same money I spend on fuel taking my Donzi out for a day..........
Not including maintenance cost like just the three gasket kits to tear down the motors every 100 hours........
That would get a crew posting for a few decades..........LOL
How about the 14 quarts of synthetic oil and two filters for each motor every 8 to 12 hours
But what do you expect from a shipping troll???
Just took you 3 times as long to brag about your boat than it took me to write this. I win again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dump Trump Meeting in Covello 7 hr the fear tator 5
Are Hobby Doktors Covered For Shots? 10 hr please stop resis... 1
duk dnasty to run gov while trumper sells hats? 18 hr HST 4
Lets Keep Senior Nude Night to ONE NIGHT 21 hr grubline presses 1
Mendocino County Farting Contest Results Wed DLo 11
Park Sex Standing Position Jul 19 kurosawa 3
Obama steals trump speech in kenya Jul 19 kenya an bangeezi 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance