In support of Sheriff Mitchell

In support of Sheriff Mitchell

There are 131 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from Jul 12, 2010, titled In support of Sheriff Mitchell. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

I have to write again supporting Rod Mitchell as our ongoing fine Sheriff/Coroner for this county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ddd

United States

#131 Aug 9, 2010
Mike wrote:
Mitchell was at the Lake County Rodeo this last weekend as well. He walked around and answered questions from the public.
Mitchell being a true american has respect for the United States of America, the flag that represents the United States, and the National Anthem.
The Lake County Rodeo, as well as most all sports in the United States of America, sing the National Anthem prior to starting their respective competition. On Friday night Francisco Rivero stood with his back to the arena, continued to talk, and did not remove his hat. Everybody in the area stopped what they were doing, removed their hats, and stopped talking for the national anthem. Which is common for people to do in respect of the national anthem.
Maybe he couldn't hear it. Although, I highly doubt it. People who were entering the gate and outside the gate stopped what they were doing to show their respect for America. Keep in mind these people were furthur away than Rivero.
There is no excuse why Rivero would show such disrespect for the country that he lives in and claims to love.
What do you expect ?
Provocateur

Modesto, CA

#133 Apr 19, 2013
Uncommon Sense wrote:
Hmmm, Lakeman left off,
Chief Burke from Lakeport PD
Sheriff Allman from Mendocino County
Sheriff Koford from Napa County
The Peace Officer Reasearch Association of California...Also known as PORAC
The LCCOA,
the DSA,
the NRA,
California Gun Owners,
3 former CHP Area Commanders, Davis, Hayward and Mills,
A senior Special Agent in Charge from BNE and a former Lake County Task Force Commander, Gil Van Attenhoven
A chief investigator from the San Francisco Police Department, Richard Austring...Where have we heard that agency before?
The LCSO volunteer program..who work there for free because they want to.
http://sheriffrodmitchell.com/endorsements.ht...
These are just the law enforcement endorsements.
There are nearly 800 other endorsements, but who are you going to believe?
We're getting tired of the same old lies from the challenger's supporters.
Oh and lets look at the cases,
Perdock? He was fired, I thought you thought that was a good thing?
Garzoli? See Perdock.
Beland? Which time was he telling the truth? When he said he was ordered not to use the PAS or when he said it wasn't an order?
Morshed? Why don't you tell us why he was fired and then we'll discuss whether it was proper or not.
Wright? I seem to recall a plea deal by the DA's office, or is Sheriff Mitchell responsible for that.
Now the elephant in the room, Dinius? The sheriff had absolutely nothing to do with the charging and prosecution of that case. Nothing you claim makes that untrue.
To bad nobody believed you or these other supporters.
JACK BAXTER 4,024 27.2%
FRANCISCO RIVERO 5,682 38.4%
RODNEY K. MITCHELL 5,078 34.3%
Provocateur

Modesto, CA

#134 Apr 19, 2013
Just A Jet Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
You read the news and the blogs so you know exactly what I refer to. Sometimes people are on the same page but you and I are not even in the same library. Life is just too short to have a discussion with a person who only wants to be a closed book.
JACK BAXTER 4,024 27.2%
FRANCISCO RIVERO 5,682 38.4%
RODNEY K. MITCHELL 5,078 34.3%
Obama-aint-my-pr ez

Clearlake, CA

#135 Apr 21, 2013
drugs and prodrug rivero supporters will bring the flake county economy back, and Kalifornia; no mind the fineswine state is the worst job creating state in the nation. "Imbeciles are easy to lead!" MSNBC, that is why we still have viewers! and rivero still has supporters.....
Provocateur

South San Francisco, CA

#138 Jul 22, 2014
Uncommon Sense wrote:
Hmmm, Lakeman left off,
Chief Burke from Lakeport PD
Sheriff Allman from Mendocino County
Sheriff Koford from Napa County
The Peace Officer Reasearch Association of California...Also known as PORAC
The LCCOA,
the DSA,
the NRA,
California Gun Owners,
3 former CHP Area Commanders, Davis, Hayward and Mills,
A senior Special Agent in Charge from BNE and a former Lake County Task Force Commander, Gil Van Attenhoven
A chief investigator from the San Francisco Police Department, Richard Austring...Where have we heard that agency before?
The LCSO volunteer program..who work there for free because they want to.
http://sheriffrodmitchell.com/endorsements.ht...
These are just the law enforcement endorsements.
There are nearly 800 other endorsements, but who are you going to believe?
We're getting tired of the same old lies from the challenger's supporters.
Oh and lets look at the cases,
Perdock? He was fired, I thought you thought that was a good thing?
Garzoli? See Perdock.
Beland? Which time was he telling the truth? When he said he was ordered not to use the PAS or when he said it wasn't an order?
Morshed? Why don't you tell us why he was fired and then we'll discuss whether it was proper or not.
Wright? I seem to recall a plea deal by the DA's office, or is Sheriff Mitchell responsible for that.
Now the elephant in the room, Dinius? The sheriff had absolutely nothing to do with the charging and prosecution of that case. Nothing you claim makes that untrue.
I hate to give your tired old lies a repeat. Tell us where Perdock is now.
Ed MgGuilitard

Clearlake, CA

#139 Aug 24, 2014
Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to give your tired old lies a repeat. Tell us where Perdock is now.
Dopers making lake county the nor cal joke
Right

Kelseyville, CA

#140 Sep 27, 2014
Mike wrote:
Mitchell was at the Lake County Rodeo this last weekend as well. He walked around and answered questions from the public.
Mitchell being a true american has respect for the United States of America, the flag that represents the United States, and the National Anthem.
The Lake County Rodeo, as well as most all sports in the United States of America, sing the National Anthem prior to starting their respective competition. On Friday night Francisco Rivero stood with his back to the arena, continued to talk, and did not remove his hat. Everybody in the area stopped what they were doing, removed their hats, and stopped talking for the national anthem. Which is common for people to do in respect of the national anthem.
Maybe he couldn't hear it. Although, I highly doubt it. People who were entering the gate and outside the gate stopped what they were doing to show their respect for America. Keep in mind these people were furthur away than Rivero.
There is no excuse why Rivero would show such disrespect for the country that he lives in and claims to love.
Gee maybe it was the way he was treated from day one when your good ole boy lost the election! They vowed to make his life hell and do what ever they could to make his job more difficult, then you all cried because he wasn't doing his job the way it should be done? You ran him off on a rail and you had a one sided biased news outlet that promoted only your agenda!

And what proof do you have that this "story" of yours really happened? Is there a photo?
Right

Kelseyville, CA

#141 Sep 27, 2014
Occupant of Clearlake wrote:
Safe, if you are a deputy. Private citizen? Not so much.
All it take to have confidence lost, is one colossal screw up. Something like having drunk deputies killing innocent people by speeding in the dark on a boat. Or a deputy crashing into cars because he is high on "Hillbilly Heroin"- little things like that.
I, for one will be voting for the opposition- not because I'm a supporter of the other guy, but because Rod needs to find something else to do.
Well said!
Right

Kelseyville, CA

#142 Sep 27, 2014
letmegetitstraight wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who looses credibility you have blinders on if you don't think stopping what you're doing during the anthem is important. We were there, we were just coming in the gate,(10 of us) EVERYONE with the exception of Rivero took their hats off and paused until the anthem finished.
You lose credibility when you can't recognize that there were hundreds of people at the rodeo and not one outbreak of discord occurred, a pretty peace loving county, no gangs, no rudeness, no hostility, except for you Rivero lovers who only find fault with our beautiful county, our beautiful country and our beautiful people, we're pretty dang happy here.
The parking was unattended, yet people parked with respect for one another, in fairly straight lines with enough room between the vehicles showing respect. We are pretty fortunate to have the control we have. One minor incident where a young female was chasing a young man shouting hostilities. Mitchell immediately stepped in and separated the "potential" aggression. Rob Brown was also there, big smile, nice presence, we in Kelseyville certainly appreciate him...Thank you Rob, you have been a real asset to Kelseyville. We love this county, we love our country.
Where is the photo of Rivero failing to stand in respect of the national anthem? If it really happened why didn't it show up in the Michel RB?
Right

Kelseyville, CA

#143 Sep 27, 2014
Scared in Middletown wrote:
Rivero was only a cop for a few short years. In SF, he sued the department saying they were raciest. I've talked with him on a number of times. The man doesn't know the law, and what he does know, he doesn't enforce. He's been in Middletown for several years and we had high hopes he would do something about the crime here. He's done nothing for this city, but continues to buy property to increase his income. As far as being a faithful husband? Try to find a good looking woman he's not tried to hit on. His little boy is from a woman who's not his wife. How can you call that faithful.
Get all the facts, pick the person who has the experience as sheriff, who has a passion for this county. Michell stands far above Rivero on everything.
Number one, as an American he has the right to buy property as much as you or anyone else does! Or are you jealous because he can afford it and you can't?

Number two, really, you are going to publicly accuse him of adultery and not share your name to this defamatory comment?

Number three, and most important, it is the lowest of lowlife who will bring up the parentage of CHILD on a public forum! If his son is from another woman I would think his wife would know about it since she is raising him, and if she is OK with that it's none of your business!

Only scum would purposely defame a child, posting about his questionable parentage or DNA, for the child to read or have his friends repeat to him! Is it your intention to hurt Rivero by hurting his child?

What a piece of work!
Provocateur

Castro Valley, CA

#144 Jul 15, 2015
Ed MgGuilitard wrote:
<quoted text>Dopers making lake county the nor cal joke
Mercury in the lake arsenic in the wine killers on the council but everything is just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trinity School in Ukiah to close - update (May '09) Jan 17 Nurse Whitney 83
Trump's $22million golf trip? Jan 3 the fear tator 9
Hoppers Corner Jan 1 Winkle 1
Trump in Tew-Tew Tights Too Dec 21 fun at Xmass Tyme 1
News Mendocino Ballet brings holiday performances to... Dec '17 Smith smith famly 1
Poor Must Support Rich Dec '17 trump4ever da 1
New Trump Resort on Manus? Dec '17 secureForm Topic... 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages