City of Ukiah poised to add more officers

Nov 20, 2013 Full story: Ukiah Daily Journal 8

The Ukiah City Council tonight is scheduled to consider approving five more positions for the Ukiah Police Department, including four sworn officers.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

#1 Nov 20, 2013
With what money??
Five ringer

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
With what money??
OURS!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Tuxpan, Mexico

#3 Feb 13, 2014
Five ringer wrote:
<quoted text>OURS!
The sad truth

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2014
This town needs more Police Officers like Honey Boo Boo needs more Doritos, spaghetti noodles and butter dip.
Ukiah Police is nothing but a bunch of stupid young punks with attitudes, who steal dope money from marijuana growers, who's officers think they are in some "special military unit" and have no respect for its citizens. These "officers" continue to demonstrate an elitist attitude towards the people, lacks judgement to use discretion for situations and "officers" barely have the education knowledge of a high school graduate.
Second thought, hire more of these clowns, this community deserves it! Watch the booking logs be filled with people for domestic violence, petty marijuana charges and disturbing the public.
5150ABC

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Feb 15, 2014
In Vino Veritas wrote:
This town needs more Police Officers like Honey Boo Boo needs more Doritos, spaghetti noodles and butter dip.
Ukiah Police is nothing but a bunch of stupid young punks with attitudes, who steal dope money from marijuana growers, who's officers think they are in some "special military unit" and have no respect for its citizens. These "officers" continue to demonstrate an elitist attitude towards the people, lacks judgement to use discretion for situations and "officers" barely have the education knowledge of a high school graduate.
Second thought, hire more of these clowns, this community deserves it! Watch the booking logs be filled with people for domestic violence, petty marijuana charges and disturbing the public.
So who pissed in your Cherrios this morning? Get a ticket by a big bad mean police officer did you? You know little about the officers of this town. Many have college educations, and have advanced State training certificates that idiots like you could only dream of. Sounds like you beat your wife and got busted for it and then they found marijuana on you during the booking process. So get your paper hat and go back to being a deep fry cook and McDonalds, oops my bad, you probably grow dope and earn a cool $300,000 a year tax free.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 16, 2014
5150ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
So who pissed in your Cherrios this morning? Get a ticket by a big bad mean police officer did you? You know little about the officers of this town. Many have college educations, and have advanced State training certificates that idiots like you could only dream of. Sounds like you beat your wife and got busted for it and then they found marijuana on you during the booking process. So get your paper hat and go back to being a deep fry cook and McDonalds, oops my bad, you probably grow dope and earn a cool $300,000 a year tax free.
LMAO ROFL...LOL...If you call Mendocino College, "an education you could dream of." LOL...oh pure comedy gold. Advanced State training certificates, ROFL, LMAO. Christ I'm crying this is so good.
As for the rest, you got me. I'm a stupid Ukiahian who works at McDonalds as a fry cook clearing $300,000 tax free! Who then gets a ticket for beating his smelly hippie wife who didn't trim enough bud and then had me busted while driving. Next those "Mendocino College Educated and Highly Trained" bigoted LEO's with advanced State training certificates, were able to deduct with their Sherlock like talents, that I had marijuana in my Luxury Car.
I am the only McDonalds fry cook with a brand new Mercedes paid for, free and cleared; and by the way, we don't wear paper hats any more, they are ball caps.
Stupid Ukiahians. They never cease to amaze me.
Only two types of Ukiahians.
Useless Liberal Hippie Democrat types.
Bigoted wannabe Republican Idiot types.
Regular ebony and ivory of citizen trash.
I would label you the other.
5150ABC

Fremont, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2014
In Vino Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO ROFL...LOL...If you call Mendocino College, "an education you could dream of." LOL...oh pure comedy gold. Advanced State training certificates, ROFL, LMAO. Christ I'm crying this is so good.
As for the rest, you got me. I'm a stupid Ukiahian who works at McDonalds as a fry cook clearing $300,000 tax free! Who then gets a ticket for beating his smelly hippie wife who didn't trim enough bud and then had me busted while driving. Next those "Mendocino College Educated and Highly Trained" bigoted LEO's with advanced State training certificates, were able to deduct with their Sherlock like talents, that I had marijuana in my Luxury Car.
I am the only McDonalds fry cook with a brand new Mercedes paid for, free and cleared; and by the way, we don't wear paper hats any more, they are ball caps.
Stupid Ukiahians. They never cease to amaze me.
Only two types of Ukiahians.
Useless Liberal Hippie Democrat types.
Bigoted wannabe Republican Idiot types.
Regular ebony and ivory of citizen trash.
I would label you the other.
So the big bad 4th grade graduate of Frank Zeek Elementary School has a car that is paid for. Wow you are so successful. Your mom and dad (if you know which one of the 1000 possibles he is) must be proud.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2014
5150ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
So the big bad 4th grade graduate of Frank Zeek Elementary School has a car that is paid for. Wow you are so successful. Your mom and dad (if you know which one of the 1000 possibles he is) must be proud.
Very proud. Frank Zeek Honor Roll. LOL...
Little Ukiahians, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legionnaires disease hotline for those who stay... 11 hr the fearless spec... 97
Climate Change Skeptics Wed Skeptic One 1
Our necrophiliac thinks Oliver North was POTUS Oct 28 Here Is One 111
bait abit bait Oct 28 Another One 1
Ukiah police and fire log: Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2014 Oct 28 Here Is One 1
Affordable Care Act Working Oct 27 One Hates This One 1
Ice Melt Doubles Risk of Frigid Euroasian Winters Oct 27 Frigid One 1

Ukiah News Video

Ukiah Dating
Find my Match

Ukiah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ukiah News, Events & Info