Phase 2 yet to begin at Palace Hotel ...

Phase 2 yet to begin at Palace Hotel in Ukiah

There are 7 comments on the Ukiah Daily Journal story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Phase 2 yet to begin at Palace Hotel in Ukiah. In it, Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

The Ukiah City Council seemed less worried and more pleased Wednesday with the ongoing attempt to rehabilitate the Palace Hotel in downtown Ukiah than it did two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ukiah Daily Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Liberals
Palace for One

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Oct 17, 2013
What is your real point One? Should the Palace be torn down if the owner will not rehabilitate it? Or should the private property rights trump any community concern or need?

Try a real conversation for ONcE.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Palace for One wrote:
What is your real point One? Should the Palace be torn down if the owner will not rehabilitate it? Or should the private property rights trump any community concern or need?

Try a real conversation for ONcE.
Done with conversations with you

My real point is to out troll you on this site for the next couple of decades
Defeated Battered One

Napa, CA

#4 Oct 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Done with conversations with you
My real point is to out troll you on this site for the next couple of decades
As one of the only ones who was ever civil to you and attempted dialogue I say bring it on One. You never had anything to say in the way of relevant content anyway, you came as a provocateur and will leave a defeated battered One.
HUH

Cottonwood, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Done with conversations with you
My real point is to out troll you on this site for the next couple of decades
Proving you are the ultra top dog Ukiah forum topix TROLL.

You're smrt!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Defeated Battered One wrote:
<quoted text>As one of the only ones who was ever civil to you and attempted dialogue I say bring it on One. You never had anything to say in the way of relevant content anyway, you came as a provocateur and will leave a defeated battered One.
I am.........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 18, 2013
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>Proving you are the ultra top dog Ukiah forum topix TROLL.

You're smrt!
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ukiah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Nov 17 Curlygirl 1,222
News Robert 'Bobby' Tennison still missing in SoHum;... (Nov '09) Nov 15 TamTam72 22
Trump's Diaper Fungus Mystery Nov 15 Security Review A... 1
Senior Nude Night A Success (Jul '16) Nov 9 tom 4
Trump's $22million golf trip? Nov 8 the fear tator 3
News Ukiaha s City of 10,000 Buddhas honors elders S... Oct 29 dump the costume ... 1
News Weird Year: Band finding its place in Ukiah mus... Oct 28 Pardon Pard 1

Ukiah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ukiah Mortgages