Where is he. I dated him yrs ago.
PAUL

Ellendale, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2009
Is he related to FLOYD BONEE?
Hmmmm

Newport, AR

#3 Oct 20, 2009
He lives in MS but actually seen him in west memphis last week!!!
rumor

Lepanto, AR

#4 Oct 20, 2009
I heard he was in Blytheville and was a big drug head...
ms stewart

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Oct 21, 2009
What does he look like now. He used to be cute and drove a blue camaro and a mustang gt.
tim

Moody, AL

#6 Oct 21, 2009
Is a f'n loser. Stay away from this thief, alcholic, druggee who has never paid any child support on his kids.
ms stewart

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Oct 22, 2009
How many does he have know. I knew he had 1 with a girl named pam green.
better

Branson, MO

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Yeah he has three kids so dont dog him. HE IS A DAMN GOOD DAD
haha

Lepanto, AR

#9 Nov 7, 2009
You have got to be kidding me,lol!!! What has he ever done to be a DAD????? Nothing!!!!
Brandon

Branson, MO

#10 Nov 8, 2009
look i dont appreciate yall putting crap on here on here about my dad and he aint anything like what yall r saying he is and shit is about to get real ugly if u dont shut up
better

Branson, MO

#11 Nov 8, 2009
:ook u r some dumba?? chick they was in love with him, and u didnt get him so now u want to talk ab him. I think tim is a good dad, and me and his kids would know so dont b saying stuff if u cant say who u r .
ihadhim

Lepanto, AR

#12 Nov 8, 2009
and dumped him like a bad habit.
ihadhim

Lepanto, AR

#13 Nov 8, 2009
and could still have him
Amanda Bonee

Marion, AR

#14 Nov 8, 2009
look I live in f**ing marion, ar.. he is my brother don't think i won't kick some fu***ing a**.. And believe me if you didn't hide behide screen name he'd kicks yalls too, thats what tim bonee is about, and you need to stop talking about people... tim don't even f***ing live around here.. dumb Mfuc*** people!!!!
Amanda Bonee

Marion, AR

#15 Nov 8, 2009
what is so funny, everone here but Tims son and I are the ones not hiding behide a screen name, lol it must be that you are shakin in your seats as you type crap about him, knowing he will kick your A**

AND FUTHER MORE Pam Greene BONEE' is the love of his life, yall just mad you couldn't keep him, knowing he always went back to Pam... DUMB BITCH!!
pam

Branson, MO

#16 Nov 8, 2009
I got something to say to all u freakin little bitches out there,bunch of know good trash. U need to grow up and get a life . To scared to tell anybody ur real name. O yeah by the way if u could have him then Y dont u ?(Thats what i thought so shut the hell up)
too funny

Raleigh, NC

#17 Nov 10, 2009
Who would want the drug addict? And if Pam was the love of his life why ain't he with her?lol
She is married now isn't she?
pam

Branson, MO

#18 Nov 10, 2009
yeah Bi?ch ,i am married. And if u should know me and tim r better friends than togther
Amanda Bonee

Marion, AR

#19 Nov 10, 2009
like i said before hide behide screen names, they aren't even worth our time Pam.. trashy people thats all they are.. we are so better than that.. talking crap about people and they don't even know him, and so what what if he is, what are they going to do, not LIKE THEY HAVEN'T done it too. haters all they are...
many

Raleigh, NC

#20 Nov 10, 2009
HMMMM???? How many women do you know that he has been with? Someone just told the truth and you can't deal with it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyronza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One stop flea market 6 min Sheila 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min Insurance Agent 39,467
Dummy's 7 hr Court 2
teacher busted.. 9 hr Guest 32
Joann 18 hr Jimmy Clyde jenkins 3
Alexis reel 23 hr Hater10134 1
Illegal gaming Sun Jimmy Clyde jenkins 19

Tyronza Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance