First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen of Tyronza

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Citizens of Tyronza
Well there starting to write tickets to the people in town.
Just like they did when Oliver Cook was here
So make sure you use your signal and seat belt when you go up town.
realy

Lake City, AR

#2 Nov 21, 2012
they gots to payfo the new cop cars!!!!!!!!!!
Citizen of Tyronza

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2012
realy wrote:
they gots to payfo the new cop cars!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN to that.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Not true. The new car was paid for by a grant !
realy

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 25, 2012
yea right where the grant needed to be spent huh???

I can thinkof several things they nd instead of a police car you would use in a hsc!!!
Citizen of Tyronza

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Why does a little town of 700 people have so many cops? I thought the city was broke.
Over Taxed

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 8, 2012
You reckin' Bearden is out of her gourd for hiring the new bully cop? You reckin' she cares how many peace loving people are harassed, insulted, bullied & ticketed for minor mistakes? Does it bother you that her pet "police" chief can't be trusted to tell the truth? I think they put the wrong decals on the cop cars. "To protect and serve", should have been, "To protect and harass"! This ain't a dirty town. If it is, start cleaning out city hall!
tie

Blytheville, AR

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Pity, pityon here making bad with the very ones you would call on if your life was indanger!Stupid people!
Citizen of Tyronza

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 8, 2012
The mayor and city council doesn't care about the town. As long as the cops writes tickets.
When you have to watch your back when you go up town because the cops like this Daniel dud who wants to harass you. Maybe we all need to go to a city council meeting and let them know how we feel.
Over Taxed

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 9, 2012
I've heard it said that people are now avoiding Tyro more than ever! Sad, sad, sad! Wouldn't surprise me if signs would pop up outside of the city limits saying "Enter At Your Own Risk".
Tyro

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 9, 2012
Over Taxed wrote:
I've heard it said that people are now avoiding Tyro more than ever! Sad, sad, sad! Wouldn't surprise me if signs would pop up outside of the city limits saying "Enter At Your Own Risk".
It's the truth our stupid mayor and police chief just can't see it.
Oh know not again

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Tyronza and Marked Tree who would want to live there. With all the dirty ass cops!!!!!!!!!
Over Taxed

Plano, TX

#13 Dec 12, 2012
It seems to be a trend among cops. Make enemies, not friends. Ticket, ticket, ticket! Bully the innocent, pamper the crooks. Isn't it pathetic to see people broken down on roads and cops not stopping "to protect and serve"? Isn't it pathetic to witness cops breaking the same laws that we're ticketed for? Tyro has lost some good cops that were respected & earned it.
Former Citizen

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Over Taxed wrote:
It seems to be a trend among cops. Make enemies, not friends. Ticket, ticket, ticket! Bully the innocent, pamper the crooks. Isn't it pathetic to see people broken down on roads and cops not stopping "to protect and serve"? Isn't it pathetic to witness cops breaking the same laws that we're ticketed for? Tyro has lost some good cops that were respected & earned it.
Name a few of them! I am from Tyronza. I somtimes miss it! I remember a few of the cops who seemed to really be concerned about the citizens. Don't know much about Turner, he had just started as an officer when I left. Swan was the chief.
wow

Marked Tree, AR

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Sounds like you have the same problems as Mississippi County small towns have. Always looking, Always ticketing. Watch your ever move. I go the other way.
Oh know not again

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Tyronza has gone down hill in the last year. I think it's time for a new mayor and chief.
Tyronza

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Daniel this new cop needs to get some tags on his van Because he writing tickets to other people is he above the law
lilbit

Marion, AR

#18 Dec 26, 2012
what happened today @ the school.heard there was a shooting.
or they had a kid there with a gun..
Captain Redneck

Blytheville, AR

#19 Dec 26, 2012
lilbit wrote:
what happened today @ the school.heard there was a shooting.
or they had a kid there with a gun..
Was he up there by himself? You know the schools are closed for the holidays right/

Since: Dec 12

Harrisburg, AR

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Tyronza wrote:
Daniel this new cop needs to get some tags on his van Because he writing tickets to other people is he above the law
There's that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tyronza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min Guest 33,413
Good restaurant 6 hr Bob 1
Cops mtpd 20 hr UNo 4
Leslie's kids 20 hr sid 5
Who is running for Mayor of Parkin? (May '10) Sun concerned citizen 18
David Hatley (Dec '09) Fri Rochelle Barnes 22
Brienna green still slobbin Jan 20 Just wondering 2

Tyronza Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance